Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 6 peopleAvailable December
Frankie & Benny's - North Shields image
Frankie & Benny's - North Shields image
Frankie & Benny's - North Shields image
Frankie & Benny's - North Shields image
Frankie & Benny's - North Shields image

2 for 1 at Frankie & Benny's - North Shields

Frankie & Benny’s 2 for 1 on starters, mains and desserts every day of the week; only with your tastecard membership.

Welcome to Frankie & Benny’s! Bringing together the best of New York and Italian cuisine and providing tastecard members with big flavours and massive choice at great value, the restaurant chain is a must-visit should anyone find themelves in close proximity to one of their exquisite, American diner style restaurants. Whether it's for a juicy chicken burger or an Italian classic like pasta and succulent meatballs, they have something for everyone!

Frankie & Benny's have been a much loved, restaurant of choice of many for over 20 years and offer families a place to go for a fun, comforting meal where diners can enjoy some well-deserved, chilled out family time. They cater to all tastes, appetites and dietary needs with a fabulous Gluten Free menu, a wondrous collection of vegetarian dishes and, for those that feel like a lighter bite, there are a host of smaller, healthier dishes available.

Delve into one of their mouth-watering Freakshakes, or grab a beer with friends and enjoy a real home-from-home meal in style with Frankie & Benny's.

Important Information

Please Note: The tastecard discount is for 2 for 1, 7 days a week, across starters, mains and desserts. The tastecard restaurant deal is valid on breakfast items. Extra toppings and add-ons are not included in the offer, but may be purchased at usual menu price. Festive Dishes, Sharing starters, sharing mains, sharing desserts and sides are excluded from this offer. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other Frankie & Benny’s vouchers, discount codes, deals and offers. There is no need to book ahead, but do mention when being seated that you intend to use your tastecard. The cheapest or equivalent dish of each course from each menu section will be discounted from your bill. Set/fixed price, lunch menus, kids menus, takeaways and delivery are excluded from the deal. Each tastecard is only valid for 6 people. The tastecard discount is not available on Bank Holidays or on Celebration Days including, but not limited to, Valentine's Day, Mothering Sunday, Father's Day, etc.

View all reviews
Frankie & Benny's - North Shields
Average member score
4.7 12
Diner rating
Excellent
9
Very good
2
Good
1
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
SAMANTHA said
" Excellent restaurant"
Read more
Jane said
" Food was hot, tasted good. Service by des was great. Thank you."
Read more
karen said
" always a relaxed friendly atmosphere"
Read more
Bridget said "Distinctly average
Service slow, all evening. ordered a waffle for dessert which took 20 minutes to arrive. Cooked..."
Read more
Jane said
" Nice lunch nice customer service"
Read more
" Very tasty."
Read more
Maureen said
" Good food"
Read more
Maureen said
" Lush"
Read more
Shane said "Great Service
Service was excellent, quick and efficient. Serving staff checked in on how food was but were..."
Read more
Gary said "F.A.B
Lovely evening at F&B silverlink. 241 deal is great on starters, main and dessert. So my wife..."
Read more
Jane said
" Everything was pleasant just a nice bite to eat before the cinema. Music was a nice change from..."
Read more
Emma said "Great food.
Always nice food and service is always good."
Read more
  • SAMANTHA said:
    " Excellent restaurant "
    Posted 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jane said:
    " Food was hot, tasted good. Service by des was great. Thank you. "
    Posted 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • karen said:
    " always a relaxed friendly atmosphere "
    Posted 2 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Bridget said: "Distinctly average
    Service slow, all evening. ordered a waffle for dessert which took 20 minutes to arrive. Cooked from fresh we thought, but it was stone cold when it arrived. "
    Posted 4 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jane said:
    " Nice lunch nice customer service "
    Posted 6 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Very tasty. "
    Posted 8 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Maureen said:
    " Good food "
    Posted 8 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Maureen said:
    " Lush "
    Posted 8 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Shane said: "Great Service
    Service was excellent, quick and efficient. Serving staff checked in on how food was but were not overly pushy or interrupting "
    Posted 1 year, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gary said: "F.A.B
    Lovely evening at F&B silverlink. 241 deal is great on starters, main and dessert. So my wife and I felt obliged to order all three courses. Service was excellent from the waitress, very attentive and very polite. Drinks are overpriced, we ordered two large diet cokes, and the glasses were filled with crushed ice. There was a very small amount of soft drink. I would advise asking for no ice. Disappointing, I'm surprised F&B haven't joined on the free-drinks-refill bandwagon. Starters were very quick to arrive and tasty. And not a long wait for our mains in between either. We ordered two mixed grills, plenty of food on the plate to feed a family of four. That didn't put us off ordering a cheesecake and candy ice cream for dessert. Both very nice and well portioned. Overall excellent restaurant, with delicious food and top class service. "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jane said:
    " Everything was pleasant just a nice bite to eat before the cinema. Music was a nice change from previous times we have eaten there. "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Emma said: "Great food.
    Always nice food and service is always good. "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • SAMANTHA said:
    " Excellent restaurant "
    Posted 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jane said:
    " Food was hot, tasted good. Service by des was great. Thank you. "
    Posted 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • karen said:
    " always a relaxed friendly atmosphere "
    Posted 2 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Bridget said: "Distinctly average
    Service slow, all evening. ordered a waffle for dessert which took 20 minutes to arrive. Cooked from fresh we thought, but it was stone cold when it arrived. "
    Posted 4 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jane said:
    " Nice lunch nice customer service "
    Posted 6 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Very tasty. "
    Posted 8 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Maureen said:
    " Good food "
    Posted 8 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Maureen said:
    " Lush "
    Posted 8 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Shane said: "Great Service
    Service was excellent, quick and efficient. Serving staff checked in on how food was but were not overly pushy or interrupting "
    Posted 1 year, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gary said: "F.A.B
    Lovely evening at F&B silverlink. 241 deal is great on starters, main and dessert. So my wife and I felt obliged to order all three courses. Service was excellent from the waitress, very attentive and very polite. Drinks are overpriced, we ordered two large diet cokes, and the glasses were filled with crushed ice. There was a very small amount of soft drink. I would advise asking for no ice. Disappointing, I'm surprised F&B haven't joined on the free-drinks-refill bandwagon. Starters were very quick to arrive and tasty. And not a long wait for our mains in between either. We ordered two mixed grills, plenty of food on the plate to feed a family of four. That didn't put us off ordering a cheesecake and candy ice cream for dessert. Both very nice and well portioned. Overall excellent restaurant, with delicious food and top class service. "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jane said:
    " Everything was pleasant just a nice bite to eat before the cinema. Music was a nice change from previous times we have eaten there. "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Emma said: "Great food.
    Always nice food and service is always good. "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals