Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 6 peopleAvailable December
Frankie & Benny's - Dalton Park image
Frankie & Benny's - Dalton Park image
Frankie & Benny's - Dalton Park image
Frankie & Benny's - Dalton Park image
Frankie & Benny's - Dalton Park image

2 for 1 at Frankie & Benny's - Dalton Park

Welcome to Frankie & Benny’s! Bringing together the best of New York and Italian cuisine and providing tastecard members with big flavours and massive choice at great value, the restaurant chain is a must-visit should anyone find themelves in close proximity to one of their exquisite, American diner style restaurants. Whether it's for a juicy chicken burger or an Italian classic like pasta and succulent meatballs, they have something for everyone!

Frankie & Benny's have been a much loved, restaurant of choice of many for over 20 years and offer families a place to go for a fun, comforting meal where diners can enjoy some well-deserved, chilled out family time. They cater to all tastes, appetites and dietary needs with a fabulous Gluten Free menu, a wondrous collection of vegetarian dishes and, for those that feel like a lighter bite, there are a host of smaller, healthier dishes available.

Delve into one of their mouth-watering Freakshakes, or grab a beer with friends and enjoy a real home-from-home meal in style with Frankie & Benny's.

Important Information

Please Note: The tastecard discount is for 2 for 1, 7 days a week, across starters, mains and desserts. The tastecard restaurant deal is valid on breakfast items. Extra toppings and add-ons are not included in the offer, but may be purchased at usual menu price. Festive Dishes, sharing starters, sharing mains, sharing desserts and sides are excluded from this offer. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other Frankie & Benny’s vouchers, discount codes, deals and offers. There is no need to book ahead, but do mention when being seated that you intend to use your tastecard. The cheapest or equivalent dish of each course from each menu section will be discounted from your bill. Set/fixed price, lunch menus, kids menus, takeaways and delivery are excluded from the deal. Each tastecard is only valid for 6 people. The tastecard discount is not available on Bank Holidays or on Celebration Days including, but not limited to, Valentine's Day, Mothering Sunday, Father's Day, etc. The following sites are excluded on event days: Coventry Arena, Wembley Stadium, Leeds the Light, Greenwich O2, Argyll Street, Cardiff St David’s, The Printworks, Salford Quays, Edinburgh Omni Centre, Sheffield Meadowhall, Glasgow Quay and Sheffield. Airport and train station locations are excluded from the offer.

View all reviews
Frankie & Benny's - Dalton Park
Average member score
4.6 14
Diner rating
Excellent
11
Very good
1
Good
1
Average
1
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Sonia said
" We had a lovely breakfast served by Sam who was very helpful. The food as always was delicious...."
Read more
"Microwave meals for a Michelin Star price
Microwave meals for a Michelin Star price"
Read more
JEAN said "Good afternoon, Good food.
First time visit to this location. Our server wash very helpful and polite, made us feel very..."
Read more
Joanne said "Great service
Great service, quick and seamless, lovely service from Mary Lou"
Read more
scott said
" Staff very helpful when asked about using my Taste card"
Read more
COLIN said
" No 1 F and B 's . By a mile . Allways great staff and service ."
Read more
Alison said
" We were served by Marylou today and she was so welcoming happy and friendly"
Read more
adele said "Great service
Good was lovely and service was great."
Read more
Valerie said "Meal before the film
Called here before going to cinema. Served quickly and food was very tasty, had a new York..."
Read more
Paul said
" Poor"
Read more
Peter said "Sunday Lunch At Frankie and Bennies
We both had Cajun chicken wrap with chips and the meal was excellent as was the service"
Read more
PJ said
" Excellent breakfast!"
Read more
JASON said
" Very nice."
Read more
JANINE said "Date night
Loved how quick were seated and orders taken. Our waiter introduced himself and the other..."
Read more
  • Sonia said:
    " We had a lovely breakfast served by Sam who was very helpful. The food as always was delicious. And the managers baby daughter is beautiful "
    Posted 5 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Microwave meals for a Michelin Star price
    Microwave meals for a Michelin Star price "
    Posted 5 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • JEAN said: "Good afternoon, Good food.
    First time visit to this location. Our server wash very helpful and polite, made us feel very welcome. We made our choice from a decent looking with a wide range of items on the menu, the food did not take very long to be served when the food arrived it was to a high standard, it looked good and tasted better. We will definitely be going again. Service with a smile and very welcoming. Thank you Marylai. "
    Posted 6 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Joanne said: "Great service
    Great service, quick and seamless, lovely service from Mary Lou "
    Posted 6 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • scott said:
    " Staff very helpful when asked about using my Taste card "
    Posted 6 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • COLIN said:
    " No 1 F and B 's . By a mile . Allways great staff and service . "
    Posted 6 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Alison said:
    " We were served by Marylou today and she was so welcoming happy and friendly "
    Posted 7 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • adele said: "Great service
    Good was lovely and service was great. "
    Posted 7 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Valerie said: "Meal before the film
    Called here before going to cinema. Served quickly and food was very tasty, had a new York chicken . Just what we needed before going into cinema . Would have been a bit pricey if it had not been for . "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Paul said:
    " Poor "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Peter said: "Sunday Lunch At Frankie and Bennies
    We both had Cajun chicken wrap with chips and the meal was excellent as was the service "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • PJ said:
    " Excellent breakfast! "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • JASON said:
    " Very nice. "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • JANINE said: "Date night
    Loved how quick were seated and orders taken. Our waiter introduced himself and the other waitress who were taken orders and gave their names. Personalized the service. Bethany completed our food choice
    and desert said was one if her favorite dessert. All sorted and bill within an hour so we managed to go to the cinema as well. Prompt fabulous service staff are a credit to the business. Thus was a Friday night about 6.40 when we arrived . "
    Posted 2 years, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • Sonia said:
    " We had a lovely breakfast served by Sam who was very helpful. The food as always was delicious. And the managers baby daughter is beautiful "
    Posted 5 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Microwave meals for a Michelin Star price
    Microwave meals for a Michelin Star price "
    Posted 5 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • JEAN said: "Good afternoon, Good food.
    First time visit to this location. Our server wash very helpful and polite, made us feel very welcome. We made our choice from a decent looking with a wide range of items on the menu, the food did not take very long to be served when the food arrived it was to a high standard, it looked good and tasted better. We will definitely be going again. Service with a smile and very welcoming. Thank you Marylai. "
    Posted 6 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Joanne said: "Great service
    Great service, quick and seamless, lovely service from Mary Lou "
    Posted 6 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • scott said:
    " Staff very helpful when asked about using my Taste card "
    Posted 6 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • COLIN said:
    " No 1 F and B 's . By a mile . Allways great staff and service . "
    Posted 6 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Alison said:
    " We were served by Marylou today and she was so welcoming happy and friendly "
    Posted 7 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • adele said: "Great service
    Good was lovely and service was great. "
    Posted 7 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Valerie said: "Meal before the film
    Called here before going to cinema. Served quickly and food was very tasty, had a new York chicken . Just what we needed before going into cinema . Would have been a bit pricey if it had not been for . "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Paul said:
    " Poor "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Peter said: "Sunday Lunch At Frankie and Bennies
    We both had Cajun chicken wrap with chips and the meal was excellent as was the service "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • PJ said:
    " Excellent breakfast! "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • JASON said:
    " Very nice. "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • JANINE said: "Date night
    Loved how quick were seated and orders taken. Our waiter introduced himself and the other waitress who were taken orders and gave their names. Personalized the service. Bethany completed our food choice
    and desert said was one if her favorite dessert. All sorted and bill within an hour so we managed to go to the cinema as well. Prompt fabulous service staff are a credit to the business. Thus was a Friday night about 6.40 when we arrived . "
    Posted 2 years, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals