Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleAvailable December
Frankie & Benny's - Nottingham Lenton image
Frankie & Benny's - Nottingham Lenton image
Frankie & Benny's - Nottingham Lenton image
Frankie & Benny's - Nottingham Lenton image
Frankie & Benny's - Nottingham Lenton image

2 for 1 at Frankie & Benny's - Nottingham Lenton

Frankie & Benny’s 2 for 1 on starters, mains and desserts every day of the week; only with your tastecard membership.

Welcome to Frankie & Benny’s! Bringing together the best of New York and Italian cuisine and providing tastecard members with big flavours and massive choice at great value, the restaurant chain is a must-visit should anyone find themelves in close proximity to one of their exquisite, American diner style restaurants. Whether it's for a juicy chicken burger or an Italian classic like pasta and succulent meatballs, they have something for everyone!

Frankie & Benny's have been a much loved, restaurant of choice of many for over 20 years and offer families a place to go for a fun, comforting meal where diners can enjoy some well-deserved, chilled out family time. They cater to all tastes, appetites and dietary needs with a fabulous Gluten Free menu, a wondrous collection of vegetarian dishes and, for those that feel like a lighter bite, there are a host of smaller, healthier dishes available.

Delve into one of their mouth-watering Freakshakes, or grab a beer with friends and enjoy a real home-from-home meal in style with Frankie & Benny's.

Important Information

Please Note: The tastecard discount is for 2 for 1, 7 days a week, across starters, mains and desserts. The tastecard restaurant deal is valid on breakfast items. Extra toppings and add-ons are not included in the offer, but may be purchased at usual menu price. Festive Dishes, Sharing starters, sharing mains, sharing desserts and sides are excluded from this offer. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other Frankie & Benny’s vouchers, discount codes, deals and offers. There is no need to book ahead, but do mention when being seated that you intend to use your tastecard. The cheapest or equivalent dish of each course from each menu section will be discounted from your bill. Set/fixed price, lunch menus, kids menus, takeaways and delivery are excluded from the deal. Each tastecard is only valid for 2 people, although multiple cards can be used per table (therefore 4 people dining would require 2 tastecards). The tastecard discount is not available on Bank Holidays or on Celebration Days including, but not limited to, Valentine's Day, Mothering Sunday, Father's Day, etc.

View all reviews
Frankie & Benny's - Nottingham Lenton
Average member score
3.7 6
Diner rating
Excellent
2
Very good
2
Good
1
Average
0
Poor
1
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
NINA said "Nice
Yay!"
Read more
KRISTIAN said "Should of gone to Nandos
Poor service
Poor and rude staff
Cold food
Lack of side, corn on the cob Read more
" Great food"
Read more
Notts said
" Not what it used to be, but not that bad"
Read more
" As ever, great meal."
Read more
Paul said
" All good and easy to use!!!"
Read more
  • NINA said: "Nice
    Yay! "
    Posted 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • KRISTIAN said: "Should of gone to Nandos
    Poor service
    Poor and rude staff
    Cold food
    Lack of side, corn on the cob

    Asked for a side salad, it was given to another table. I asked for the salad 5 minutes later and the waiter went to the other table picked up the side salad and brought it to my table. When I said I wouldn't eat it sent to the kitchen where all they did was add more salad to the top -how disguisting. When it was brought over the waiter smiled bowed down and said enjoy now bon appetit- how patronising.
    Manager saves the day with a discount.
    Obviously under staffed but that is not our issue. "
    Posted 2 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Great food "
    Posted 7 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Notts said:
    " Not what it used to be, but not that bad "
    Posted 9 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " As ever, great meal. "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Paul said:
    " All good and easy to use!!! "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • NINA said: "Nice
    Yay! "
    Posted 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • KRISTIAN said: "Should of gone to Nandos
    Poor service
    Poor and rude staff
    Cold food
    Lack of side, corn on the cob

    Asked for a side salad, it was given to another table. I asked for the salad 5 minutes later and the waiter went to the other table picked up the side salad and brought it to my table. When I said I wouldn't eat it sent to the kitchen where all they did was add more salad to the top -how disguisting. When it was brought over the waiter smiled bowed down and said enjoy now bon appetit- how patronising.
    Manager saves the day with a discount.
    Obviously under staffed but that is not our issue. "
    Posted 2 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Great food "
    Posted 7 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Notts said:
    " Not what it used to be, but not that bad "
    Posted 9 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " As ever, great meal. "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Paul said:
    " All good and easy to use!!! "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals