Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 6 peopleAvailable December
Frankie & Benny's - Birmingham The Fort image
Frankie & Benny's - Birmingham The Fort image
Frankie & Benny's - Birmingham The Fort image
Frankie & Benny's - Birmingham The Fort image
Frankie & Benny's - Birmingham The Fort image

2 for 1 at Frankie & Benny's - Birmingham The Fort

Frankie & Benny’s 2 for 1 on starters, mains and desserts every day of the week; only with your tastecard membership.

Welcome to Frankie & Benny’s! Bringing together the best of New York and Italian cuisine and providing tastecard members with big flavours and massive choice at great value, the restaurant chain is a must-visit should anyone find themelves in close proximity to one of their exquisite, American diner style restaurants. Whether it's for a juicy chicken burger or an Italian classic like pasta and succulent meatballs, they have something for everyone!

Frankie & Benny's have been a much loved, restaurant of choice of many for over 20 years and offer families a place to go for a fun, comforting meal where diners can enjoy some well-deserved, chilled out family time. They cater to all tastes, appetites and dietary needs with a fabulous Gluten Free menu, a wondrous collection of vegetarian dishes and, for those that feel like a lighter bite, there are a host of smaller, healthier dishes available.

Delve into one of their mouth-watering Freakshakes, or grab a beer with friends and enjoy a real home-from-home meal in style with Frankie & Benny's.

Important Information

Please Note: The tastecard discount is for 2 for 1, 7 days a week, across starters, mains and desserts. The tastecard restaurant deal is valid on breakfast items. Extra toppings and add-ons are not included in the offer, but may be purchased at usual menu price. Festive Dishes, Sharing starters, sharing mains, sharing desserts and sides are excluded from this offer. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other Frankie & Benny’s vouchers, discount codes, deals and offers. There is no need to book ahead, but do mention when being seated that you intend to use your tastecard. The cheapest or equivalent dish of each course from each menu section will be discounted from your bill. Set/fixed price, lunch menus, kids menus, takeaways and delivery are excluded from the deal. Each tastecard is only valid for 6 people. The tastecard discount is not available on Bank Holidays or on Celebration Days including, but not limited to, Valentine's Day, Mothering Sunday, Father's Day, etc. The following Frankie & Benny's restaurants are excluded from the tastecard offer: Manchester Printworks, O2, Wembley, Victoria Place, location in airports and train stations.

View all reviews
Frankie & Benny's - Birmingham The Fort
Average member score
3.7 17
Diner rating
Excellent
5
Very good
6
Good
3
Average
2
Poor
1
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Diva said
" Standard gastro food filled a gap"
Read more
Patsy said "Tasty
2 steaks meals lovely:)"
Read more
"Nice Meal
Good value. Good service"
Read more
Tay said "Vegan burger?
The food did not taste fresh and as a meat eater I'm pretty sure that was not a vegan burger..."
Read more
Lee said
" Very good"
Read more
"Great Place
Food was great"
Read more
Nicole said "Great Service
Fries portions less than I've had previously but food was nice
Great service"
Read more
Pete said
" Enjoyable breakfast at F and B at the fort . Food and service excellent"
Read more
"Nice But Not For The Price
Bland food, slow service and so glad I used tastecard as with the discount I still feel the price..."
Read more
Chloe said "Dry Bland Food And slow Service
We arrived on a Sunday evening @8pm, only a few tables there.
We ordered drinks,starters..."
Read more
" Food was a bit bland not much flavour with salmon or chicken"
Read more
Matt said "Standard Meal
Normal business with F&B
Didn’t really enjoy the food but it done the job"
Read more
Peyton said "Quiet
Great food, lovely staff"
Read more
Aaron said "Awful Service, Awful Food.
Food was dreadful - both ordered a burger and it tasted horrible, frozen and uncooked. When shown..."
Read more
ANDREA said "Excellent steak and good service
Excellent steak and good service. Clean restaurant. Nice desserts."
Read more
Martin said "Excellent all round!
Atmosphere, service, quality of food and waiting times are all of a really great standard at this..."
Read more
Helen said
" Food was Lovley no waiting time waitress really friendly - will revisit again x"
Read more
  • Diva said:
    " Standard gastro food filled a gap "
    Posted 1 month, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Patsy said: "Tasty
    2 steaks meals lovely:) "
    Posted 2 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Nice Meal
    Good value. Good service "
    Posted 3 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tay said: "Vegan burger?
    The food did not taste fresh and as a meat eater I'm pretty sure that was not a vegan burger than was given to me, so vegans be wary! "
    Posted 4 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lee said:
    " Very good "
    Posted 4 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Great Place
    Food was great "
    Posted 6 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nicole said: "Great Service
    Fries portions less than I've had previously but food was nice
    Great service "
    Posted 7 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Pete said:
    " Enjoyable breakfast at F and B at the fort . Food and service excellent "
    Posted 8 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Nice But Not For The Price
    Bland food, slow service and so glad I used tastecard as with the discount I still feel the price is extortionate for what you get and what it tastes like "
    Posted 8 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Chloe said: "Dry Bland Food And slow Service
    We arrived on a Sunday evening @8pm, only a few tables there.
    We ordered drinks,starters and mains.
    The drinks alone took 10 mins to arrive and mine come without a straw I asked for, polite asked again and still nothing, I had to walk to the bar to get it myself.
    Bland food, doughy pizzas and rock hard chicken! Not impressed, didn’t complain as taste card is cheap and was in a rush to go the cinema!
    A lad called Paul sorted our bill out, he was great and very helpful but as for our waitress she seems to be in her own world! "
    Posted 9 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Food was a bit bland not much flavour with salmon or chicken "
    Posted 10 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Matt said: "Standard Meal
    Normal business with F&B
    Didn’t really enjoy the food but it done the job "
    Posted 1 year, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Peyton said: "Quiet
    Great food, lovely staff "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Aaron said: "Awful Service, Awful Food.
    Food was dreadful - both ordered a burger and it tasted horrible, frozen and uncooked. When shown to our table we hadn’t even sat down and already asked what drinks we had before we had chance to look at the menu, weren’t told about the lunch menu and when we ordered a Pepsi weren’t informed that it was refillable if we had food off lunch menu so we paid more from ordering off the main menu without knowing. Didn’t get asked how our food was and our experience was awful. Will not be dining in Frankie & benny’s again and do not recommend this food diner to anybody. "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • ANDREA said: "Excellent steak and good service
    Excellent steak and good service. Clean restaurant. Nice desserts. "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Martin said: "Excellent all round!
    Atmosphere, service, quality of food and waiting times are all of a really great standard at this restraunt. The staff are very welcoming and friendly, they genuinely seem interested in their customers too! Great range of food and drink. Highly recommended!!! "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Helen said:
    " Food was Lovley no waiting time waitress really friendly - will revisit again x "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • Diva said:
    " Standard gastro food filled a gap "
    Posted 1 month, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Patsy said: "Tasty
    2 steaks meals lovely:) "
    Posted 2 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Nice Meal
    Good value. Good service "
    Posted 3 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tay said: "Vegan burger?
    The food did not taste fresh and as a meat eater I'm pretty sure that was not a vegan burger than was given to me, so vegans be wary! "
    Posted 4 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lee said:
    " Very good "
    Posted 4 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Great Place
    Food was great "
    Posted 6 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nicole said: "Great Service
    Fries portions less than I've had previously but food was nice
    Great service "
    Posted 7 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Pete said:
    " Enjoyable breakfast at F and B at the fort . Food and service excellent "
    Posted 8 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Nice But Not For The Price
    Bland food, slow service and so glad I used tastecard as with the discount I still feel the price is extortionate for what you get and what it tastes like "
    Posted 8 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Chloe said: "Dry Bland Food And slow Service
    We arrived on a Sunday evening @8pm, only a few tables there.
    We ordered drinks,starters and mains.
    The drinks alone took 10 mins to arrive and mine come without a straw I asked for, polite asked again and still nothing, I had to walk to the bar to get it myself.
    Bland food, doughy pizzas and rock hard chicken! Not impressed, didn’t complain as taste card is cheap and was in a rush to go the cinema!
    A lad called Paul sorted our bill out, he was great and very helpful but as for our waitress she seems to be in her own world! "
    Posted 9 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Food was a bit bland not much flavour with salmon or chicken "
    Posted 10 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Matt said: "Standard Meal
    Normal business with F&B
    Didn’t really enjoy the food but it done the job "
    Posted 1 year, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Peyton said: "Quiet
    Great food, lovely staff "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Aaron said: "Awful Service, Awful Food.
    Food was dreadful - both ordered a burger and it tasted horrible, frozen and uncooked. When shown to our table we hadn’t even sat down and already asked what drinks we had before we had chance to look at the menu, weren’t told about the lunch menu and when we ordered a Pepsi weren’t informed that it was refillable if we had food off lunch menu so we paid more from ordering off the main menu without knowing. Didn’t get asked how our food was and our experience was awful. Will not be dining in Frankie & benny’s again and do not recommend this food diner to anybody. "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • ANDREA said: "Excellent steak and good service
    Excellent steak and good service. Clean restaurant. Nice desserts. "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Martin said: "Excellent all round!
    Atmosphere, service, quality of food and waiting times are all of a really great standard at this restraunt. The staff are very welcoming and friendly, they genuinely seem interested in their customers too! Great range of food and drink. Highly recommended!!! "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Helen said:
    " Food was Lovley no waiting time waitress really friendly - will revisit again x "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals