Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 6 peopleAvailable December
Frankie & Benny's - Coventry Arena image
Frankie & Benny's - Coventry Arena image
Frankie & Benny's - Coventry Arena image
Frankie & Benny's - Coventry Arena image
Frankie & Benny's - Coventry Arena image

2 for 1 at Frankie & Benny's - Coventry Arena

Frankie & Benny’s 2 for 1 on starters, mains and desserts every day of the week; only with your tastecard membership.

Welcome to Frankie & Benny’s! Bringing together the best of New York and Italian cuisine and providing tastecard members with big flavours and massive choice at great value, the restaurant chain is a must-visit should anyone find themelves in close proximity to one of their exquisite, American diner style restaurants. Whether it's for a juicy chicken burger or an Italian classic like pasta and succulent meatballs, they have something for everyone!

Frankie & Benny's have been a much loved, restaurant of choice of many for over 20 years and offer families a place to go for a fun, comforting meal where diners can enjoy some well-deserved, chilled out family time. They cater to all tastes, appetites and dietary needs with a fabulous Gluten Free menu, a wondrous collection of vegetarian dishes and, for those that feel like a lighter bite, there are a host of smaller, healthier dishes available.

Delve into one of their mouth-watering Freakshakes, or grab a beer with friends and enjoy a real home-from-home meal in style with Frankie & Benny's.

Important Information

Please Note: The tastecard discount is for 2 for 1, 7 days a week, across starters, mains and desserts. The tastecard restaurant deal is valid on breakfast items. Extra toppings and add-ons are not included in the offer, but may be purchased at usual menu price. Festive Dishes, Sharing starters, sharing mains, sharing desserts and sides are excluded from this offer. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other Frankie & Benny’s vouchers, discount codes, deals and offers. There is no need to book ahead, but do mention when being seated that you intend to use your tastecard. The cheapest or equivalent dish of each course from each menu section will be discounted from your bill. Set/fixed price, lunch menus, kids menus, takeaways and delivery are excluded from the deal. Each tastecard is only valid for 6 people. The tastecard discount is not available on Bank Holidays or on Celebration Days including, but not limited to, Valentine's Day, Mothering Sunday, Father's Day, etc. The following Frankie & Benny's restaurants are excluded from the tastecard offer: Manchester Printworks, O2, Wembley, Victoria Place, location in airports and train stations.

View all reviews
Frankie & Benny's - Coventry Arena
Average member score
4.3 7
Diner rating
Excellent
4
Very good
2
Good
0
Average
1
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Maureen said
" On the 23rd June we were going to see Bon Jovi at the Ricoh Arena

Admittedly we..."
Read more
David said "Ok
After being seated had to wait nearly 20 minutes for someone to take our order even though there..."
Read more
Steph said
" Lovely breakfast, and friendly staff"
Read more
" Great service and nice evening all-round."
Read more
Ruth said "40 min waiting time
Came at 11:50 wait until 12:00 to order the food. Food came at 12:40

The kids pizza..."
Read more
Gill said
" Great savings"
Read more
David said "Great
Great as usual food and service were spot on"
Read more
  • Maureen said:
    " On the 23rd June we were going to see Bon Jovi at the Ricoh Arena

    Admittedly we had to queue for a table at your restaurant about 40 minutes due to the high demand
    I was very impressed how the staff cope very professionally and efficiently with the demand of the customers that they had to deal with on that evening
    They remained polite and efficient through out
    Ellie our waitress could not do enough for us "
    Posted 1 month, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • David said: "Ok
    After being seated had to wait nearly 20 minutes for someone to take our order even though there was only another 4 tables in and plenty of staff standing around having a laugh.
    The food however was very nice could do with more chips though. "
    Posted 7 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Steph said:
    " Lovely breakfast, and friendly staff "
    Posted 8 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Great service and nice evening all-round. "
    Posted 8 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ruth said: "40 min waiting time
    Came at 11:50 wait until 12:00 to order the food. Food came at 12:40

    The kids pizza was very small, the fish&chips only had battered on one side, not crispy at all. The salad was not fresh and the portion was very small eventhough it is a main meals.
    My daughter wanted to come again to get the squishy..but me and myhusband hate it "
    Posted 9 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gill said:
    " Great savings "
    Posted 10 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • David said: "Great
    Great as usual food and service were spot on "
    Posted 1 year, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • Maureen said:
    " On the 23rd June we were going to see Bon Jovi at the Ricoh Arena

    Admittedly we had to queue for a table at your restaurant about 40 minutes due to the high demand
    I was very impressed how the staff cope very professionally and efficiently with the demand of the customers that they had to deal with on that evening
    They remained polite and efficient through out
    Ellie our waitress could not do enough for us "
    Posted 1 month, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • David said: "Ok
    After being seated had to wait nearly 20 minutes for someone to take our order even though there was only another 4 tables in and plenty of staff standing around having a laugh.
    The food however was very nice could do with more chips though. "
    Posted 7 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Steph said:
    " Lovely breakfast, and friendly staff "
    Posted 8 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Great service and nice evening all-round. "
    Posted 8 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ruth said: "40 min waiting time
    Came at 11:50 wait until 12:00 to order the food. Food came at 12:40

    The kids pizza was very small, the fish&chips only had battered on one side, not crispy at all. The salad was not fresh and the portion was very small eventhough it is a main meals.
    My daughter wanted to come again to get the squishy..but me and myhusband hate it "
    Posted 9 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gill said:
    " Great savings "
    Posted 10 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • David said: "Great
    Great as usual food and service were spot on "
    Posted 1 year, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals