Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleAvailable December
Frankie & Benny's - Bristol Cabot Circus image
Frankie & Benny's - Bristol Cabot Circus image
Frankie & Benny's - Bristol Cabot Circus image
Frankie & Benny's - Bristol Cabot Circus image
Frankie & Benny's - Bristol Cabot Circus image

2 for 1 at Frankie & Benny's - Bristol Cabot Circus

Frankie & Benny’s 2 for 1 on starters, mains and desserts every day of the week; only with your tastecard membership.

Welcome to Frankie & Benny’s! Bringing together the best of New York and Italian cuisine and providing tastecard members with big flavours and massive choice at great value, the restaurant chain is a must-visit should anyone find themelves in close proximity to one of their exquisite, American diner style restaurants. Whether it's for a juicy chicken burger or an Italian classic like pasta and succulent meatballs, they have something for everyone!

Frankie & Benny's have been a much loved, restaurant of choice of many for over 20 years and offer families a place to go for a fun, comforting meal where diners can enjoy some well-deserved, chilled out family time. They cater to all tastes, appetites and dietary needs with a fabulous Gluten Free menu, a wondrous collection of vegetarian dishes and, for those that feel like a lighter bite, there are a host of smaller, healthier dishes available.

Delve into one of their mouth-watering Freakshakes, or grab a beer with friends and enjoy a real home-from-home meal in style with Frankie & Benny's.

Important Information

Please Note: The tastecard discount is for 2 for 1, 7 days a week, across starters, mains and desserts. The tastecard restaurant deal is valid on breakfast items. Extra toppings and add-ons are not included in the offer, but may be purchased at usual menu price. Festive Dishes, Sharing starters, sharing mains, sharing desserts and sides are excluded from this offer. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other Frankie & Benny’s vouchers, discount codes, deals and offers. There is no need to book ahead, but do mention when being seated that you intend to use your tastecard. The cheapest or equivalent dish of each course from each menu section will be discounted from your bill. Set/fixed price, lunch menus, kids menus, takeaways and delivery are excluded from the deal. Each tastecard is only valid for 2 people, although multiple cards can be used per table (therefore 4 people dining would require 2 tastecards). The tastecard discount is not available on Bank Holidays or on Celebration Days including, but not limited to, Valentine's Day, Mothering Sunday, Father's Day, etc.

View all reviews
Frankie & Benny's - Bristol Cabot Circus
Average member score
4.3 7
Diner rating
Excellent
4
Very good
1
Good
2
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Amandeep said
" Faster service than McDonald’s but food was bad"
Read more
Yanique said
" Food was really good and filling"
Read more
Kitty said
" Food was really nice - steak cooked well even though all 4 of us ordered varying levels from rare..."
Read more
John said "Excellent Food
Lovely food,"
Read more
Matt said
" Good food and friendly staff. Accommodating with children."
Read more
Simon said "Good Night
Service attentive and quick, good food"
Read more
Samantha said "Will be returning
I showed the waitress my tastecard who advised it wasn't allowed on breakfasts, so had to..."
Read more
  • Amandeep said:
    " Faster service than McDonald’s but food was bad "
    Posted 2 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Yanique said:
    " Food was really good and filling "
    Posted 3 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kitty said:
    " Food was really nice - steak cooked well even though all 4 of us ordered varying levels from rare to very well done. Reasonably priced, even better with tastecard and a £10 voucher via their own app.
    The thing, for me, which really let them down was their service. It wasn’t that busy when we were there. Plenty of staff standing around - very flirtatious with each other rather than being more attentive to the customers! There was a long time between courses - a long time sat with dirty plates stacked up on the table. "
    Posted 7 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • John said: "Excellent Food
    Lovely food, "
    Posted 9 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Matt said:
    " Good food and friendly staff. Accommodating with children. "
    Posted 9 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Simon said: "Good Night
    Service attentive and quick, good food "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Samantha said: "Will be returning
    I showed the waitress my tastecard who advised it wasn't allowed on breakfasts, so had to show her the write-up. However, food was lovely and arrived quite quickly. The waitress did the bill with tastecard discount without reminding her again. Great service and value. "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 13 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • Amandeep said:
    " Faster service than McDonald’s but food was bad "
    Posted 2 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Yanique said:
    " Food was really good and filling "
    Posted 3 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kitty said:
    " Food was really nice - steak cooked well even though all 4 of us ordered varying levels from rare to very well done. Reasonably priced, even better with tastecard and a £10 voucher via their own app.
    The thing, for me, which really let them down was their service. It wasn’t that busy when we were there. Plenty of staff standing around - very flirtatious with each other rather than being more attentive to the customers! There was a long time between courses - a long time sat with dirty plates stacked up on the table. "
    Posted 7 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • John said: "Excellent Food
    Lovely food, "
    Posted 9 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Matt said:
    " Good food and friendly staff. Accommodating with children. "
    Posted 9 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Simon said: "Good Night
    Service attentive and quick, good food "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Samantha said: "Will be returning
    I showed the waitress my tastecard who advised it wasn't allowed on breakfasts, so had to show her the write-up. However, food was lovely and arrived quite quickly. The waitress did the bill with tastecard discount without reminding her again. Great service and value. "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 13 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals