Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 6 peopleAvailable December
Frankie & Benny's - Swansea image
Frankie & Benny's - Swansea image
Frankie & Benny's - Swansea image
Frankie & Benny's - Swansea image
Frankie & Benny's - Swansea image

2 for 1 at Frankie & Benny's - Swansea

Welcome to Frankie & Benny’s! Bringing together the best of New York and Italian cuisine and providing tastecard members with big flavours and massive choice at great value, the restaurant chain is a must-visit should anyone find themelves in close proximity to one of their exquisite, American diner style restaurants. Whether it's for a juicy chicken burger or an Italian classic like pasta and succulent meatballs, they have something for everyone!

Frankie & Benny's have been a much loved, restaurant of choice of many for over 20 years and offer families a place to go for a fun, comforting meal where diners can enjoy some well-deserved, chilled out family time. They cater to all tastes, appetites and dietary needs with a fabulous Gluten Free menu, a wondrous collection of vegetarian dishes and, for those that feel like a lighter bite, there are a host of smaller, healthier dishes available.

Delve into one of their mouth-watering Freakshakes, or grab a beer with friends and enjoy a real home-from-home meal in style with Frankie & Benny's.

Important Information

Please Note: The tastecard discount is for 2 for 1, 7 days a week, across starters, mains and desserts. The tastecard restaurant deal is valid on breakfast items. Extra toppings and add-ons are not included in the offer, but may be purchased at usual menu price. Festive Dishes, sharing starters, sharing mains, sharing desserts and sides are excluded from this offer. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other Frankie & Benny’s vouchers, discount codes, deals and offers. There is no need to book ahead, but do mention when being seated that you intend to use your tastecard. The cheapest or equivalent dish of each course from each menu section will be discounted from your bill. Set/fixed price, lunch menus, kids menus, takeaways and delivery are excluded from the deal. Each tastecard is only valid for 6 people. The tastecard discount is not available on Bank Holidays or on Celebration Days including, but not limited to, Valentine's Day, Mothering Sunday, Father's Day, etc. The following sites are excluded on event days: Coventry Arena, Wembley Stadium, Leeds the Light, Greenwich O2, Argyll Street, Cardiff St David’s, The Printworks, Salford Quays, Edinburgh Omni Centre, Sheffield Meadowhall, Glasgow Quay and Sheffield. Airport and train station locations are excluded from the offer.

View all reviews
Frankie & Benny's - Swansea
Average member score
3.3 7
Diner rating
Excellent
0
Very good
3
Good
3
Average
1
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Carole said
" Enjoyed breakfast 26 dec"
Read more
H said "Food And Service
We were told to wait 1/2 hr even though the restaurant was half empty
The steak was as..."
Read more
Carole said
" Another lovely breakfast"
Read more
Rhian said "Great
Very nice food. Worth the money. Atmosphere was great and lively."
Read more
BRENDA said
" Really enjoyed. Grandson had a lovely time and enjoyed his food choices."
Read more
BRENDA said
" Lovely food we all enjoyed"
Read more
Mike said "substandard
Service was great served by a friendly and welcoming waitress. However, food was okay not..."
Read more
  • Carole said:
    " Enjoyed breakfast 26 dec "
    Posted 11 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • H said: "Food And Service
    We were told to wait 1/2 hr even though the restaurant was half empty
    The steak was as tough as hell. "
    Posted 11 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Carole said:
    " Another lovely breakfast "
    Posted 11 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rhian said: "Great
    Very nice food. Worth the money. Atmosphere was great and lively. "
    Posted 11 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • BRENDA said:
    " Really enjoyed. Grandson had a lovely time and enjoyed his food choices. "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • BRENDA said:
    " Lovely food we all enjoyed "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mike said: "substandard
    Service was great served by a friendly and welcoming waitress. However, food was okay not brilliant.
    Would go back again. "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • Carole said:
    " Enjoyed breakfast 26 dec "
    Posted 11 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • H said: "Food And Service
    We were told to wait 1/2 hr even though the restaurant was half empty
    The steak was as tough as hell. "
    Posted 11 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Carole said:
    " Another lovely breakfast "
    Posted 11 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rhian said: "Great
    Very nice food. Worth the money. Atmosphere was great and lively. "
    Posted 11 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • BRENDA said:
    " Really enjoyed. Grandson had a lovely time and enjoyed his food choices. "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • BRENDA said:
    " Lovely food we all enjoyed "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mike said: "substandard
    Service was great served by a friendly and welcoming waitress. However, food was okay not brilliant.
    Would go back again. "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals