Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleAvailable December
Frankie & Benny's - Belfast image
Frankie & Benny's - Belfast image
Frankie & Benny's - Belfast image
Frankie & Benny's - Belfast image
Frankie & Benny's - Belfast image

2 for 1 at Frankie & Benny's - Belfast

Frankie & Benny’s 2 for 1 on starters, mains and desserts every day of the week; only with your tastecard membership.

Welcome to Frankie & Benny’s! Bringing together the best of New York and Italian cuisine and providing tastecard members with big flavours and massive choice at great value, the restaurant chain is a must-visit should anyone find themelves in close proximity to one of their exquisite, American diner style restaurants. Whether it's for a juicy chicken burger or an Italian classic like pasta and succulent meatballs, they have something for everyone!

Frankie & Benny's have been a much loved, restaurant of choice of many for over 20 years and offer families a place to go for a fun, comforting meal where diners can enjoy some well-deserved, chilled out family time. They cater to all tastes, appetites and dietary needs with a fabulous Gluten Free menu, a wondrous collection of vegetarian dishes and, for those that feel like a lighter bite, there are a host of smaller, healthier dishes available.

Delve into one of their mouth-watering Freakshakes, or grab a beer with friends and enjoy a real home-from-home meal in style with Frankie & Benny's.

Important Information

Please Note: The tastecard discount is for 2 for 1, 7 days a week, across starters, mains and desserts. The tastecard restaurant deal is valid on breakfast items. Extra toppings and add-ons are not included in the offer, but may be purchased at usual menu price. Festive Dishes, Sharing starters, sharing mains, sharing desserts and sides are excluded from this offer. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other Frankie & Benny’s vouchers, discount codes, deals and offers. There is no need to book ahead, but do mention when being seated that you intend to use your tastecard. The cheapest or equivalent dish of each course from each menu section will be discounted from your bill. Set/fixed price, lunch menus, kids menus, takeaways and delivery are excluded from the deal. Each tastecard is only valid for 2 people, although multiple cards can be used per table (therefore 4 people dining would require 2 tastecards). The tastecard discount is not available on Bank Holidays or on Celebration Days including, but not limited to, Valentine's Day, Mothering Sunday, Father's Day, etc.

View all reviews
Frankie & Benny's - Belfast
Average member score
4.2 4
Diner rating
Excellent
3
Very good
0
Good
0
Average
1
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Pete said
" An enjoyable evening pleasant staff, good food and value."
Read more
Lee said "Stuffed!
Service was attentive and friendly and the food tasty and filling. The 50s yank diner feel is..."
Read more
Anonymous said "Good service but poor quality food.
This is very basic food. I had a Cajun chicken wrap and the chicken was like hard little pellets...."
Read more
"Evening Out
Great evening and enjoyed every minute! Cocktails were fab!"
Read more
  • Pete said:
    " An enjoyable evening pleasant staff, good food and value. "
    Posted 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lee said: "Stuffed!
    Service was attentive and friendly and the food tasty and filling. The 50s yank diner feel is grand and the place clean. No huff & puff over use of the card. All was grand. It’s a diner ,dine there and fill the hole! "
    Posted 2 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Anonymous said: "Good service but poor quality food.
    This is very basic food. I had a Cajun chicken wrap and the chicken was like hard little pellets. It came with nothing bar onion and mayo. The side of sweet potato fries were fine. My partner had the hot dog and said it was fine. Service was good. "
    Posted 3 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Evening Out
    Great evening and enjoyed every minute! Cocktails were fab! "
    Posted 1 year, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • Pete said:
    " An enjoyable evening pleasant staff, good food and value. "
    Posted 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lee said: "Stuffed!
    Service was attentive and friendly and the food tasty and filling. The 50s yank diner feel is grand and the place clean. No huff & puff over use of the card. All was grand. It’s a diner ,dine there and fill the hole! "
    Posted 2 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Anonymous said: "Good service but poor quality food.
    This is very basic food. I had a Cajun chicken wrap and the chicken was like hard little pellets. It came with nothing bar onion and mayo. The side of sweet potato fries were fine. My partner had the hot dog and said it was fine. Service was good. "
    Posted 3 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Evening Out
    Great evening and enjoyed every minute! Cocktails were fab! "
    Posted 1 year, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals