Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleAvailable December
Frankie & Benny's - South Ruislip image
Frankie & Benny's - South Ruislip image
Frankie & Benny's - South Ruislip image
Frankie & Benny's - South Ruislip image
Frankie & Benny's - South Ruislip image

2 for 1 at Frankie & Benny's - South Ruislip

Frankie & Benny’s 2 for 1 on starters, mains and desserts every day of the week; only with your tastecard membership.

Explore Frankie & Benny’s stateside menu including Burgers, Pizzas, Pastas and so much more. Frankie & Benny’s is well known and loved for generous food portions and a hearty Italian family welcome. As a tastecard member you can look forward to enjoying fantastic dining experiences with the exclusive tastecard 2 for 1 offer on starters, mains and desserts at 250 restaurants nationwide.

Whether you’re popping out for breakfast, lunch or an evening meal with family or friends Frankie & Benny’s is going to taste even better with the exclusive tastecard 2 for 1 deal, now available 7 days a week.

So loosen your tie, relax, settle into your booth and relish the wonderful feeling of a very satisfied appetite!

Important Information

Please Note: The tastecard discount is for 2 for 1, 7 days a week, across starters, mains and desserts. The tastecard restaurant deal is valid on breakfast items. Extra toppings and add-ons are not included in the offer, but may be purchased at usual menu price. Festive Dishes, Sharing starters, sharing mains, sharing desserts and sides are excluded from this offer. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other Frankie & Benny’s vouchers, discount codes, deals and offers. There is no need to book ahead, but do mention when being seated that you intend to use your tastecard. The cheapest or equivalent dish of each course from each menu section will be discounted from your bill. Set/fixed price, lunch menus, kids menus, takeaways and delivery are excluded from the deal. Each tastecard is only valid for 2 people, although multiple cards can be used per table (therefore 4 people dining would require 2 tastecards). The tastecard discount is not available on Bank Holidays or on Celebration Days including, but not limited to, Valentine's Day, Mothering Sunday, Father's Day, etc.

View all reviews
Frankie & Benny's - South Ruislip
Average member score
4.7 6
Diner rating
Excellent
4
Very good
2
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Whitefox said "Happy & Recommended
Went as a group. Friends not been to F&B before. Left satisfied. Good portion. Friendly &..."
Read more
AC said "Fun Family Fare
I love the atmosphere including the music and helpful staff. Food is fine for it's genre..."
Read more
Karen said "Always Service With A Smile
Been here often since it opened and never disappoints"
Read more
Margaret said "Great Service
Breakfast with a smile, the morning shift manager was great an ease for him to be pleasant. See..."
Read more
Darren said "Great Food
Great place to eat, fast service."
Read more
Abhineet said "Good food, friendly waiter, nice discount
Taste Card is so good and useful. The restaurant never disappoints me. And this is a new one in..."
Read more
  • Whitefox said: "Happy & Recommended
    Went as a group. Friends not been to F&B before. Left satisfied. Good portion. Friendly & welcoming took the time to attend to our table. Easy to use tastecard. Friends still talked about this meal at F&B. We also shook hands with the manager. "
    Posted 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • AC said: "Fun Family Fare
    I love the atmosphere including the music and helpful staff. Food is fine for it's genre although my side of coleslaw was rather stingy. "
    Posted 2 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Karen said: "Always Service With A Smile
    Been here often since it opened and never disappoints "
    Posted 2 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Margaret said: "Great Service
    Breakfast with a smile, the morning shift manager was great an ease for him to be pleasant. See you next week "
    Posted 3 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Darren said: "Great Food
    Great place to eat, fast service. "
    Posted 3 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Abhineet said: "Good food, friendly waiter, nice discount
    Taste Card is so good and useful. The restaurant never disappoints me. And this is a new one in the area so was happy to visit it.

    Nice evening with the family. "
    Posted 3 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Whitefox said: "Happy & Recommended
    Went as a group. Friends not been to F&B before. Left satisfied. Good portion. Friendly & welcoming took the time to attend to our table. Easy to use tastecard. Friends still talked about this meal at F&B. We also shook hands with the manager. "
    Posted 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • AC said: "Fun Family Fare
    I love the atmosphere including the music and helpful staff. Food is fine for it's genre although my side of coleslaw was rather stingy. "
    Posted 2 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Karen said: "Always Service With A Smile
    Been here often since it opened and never disappoints "
    Posted 2 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Margaret said: "Great Service
    Breakfast with a smile, the morning shift manager was great an ease for him to be pleasant. See you next week "
    Posted 3 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Darren said: "Great Food
    Great place to eat, fast service. "
    Posted 3 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Abhineet said: "Good food, friendly waiter, nice discount
    Taste Card is so good and useful. The restaurant never disappoints me. And this is a new one in the area so was happy to visit it.

    Nice evening with the family. "
    Posted 3 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurants Deals