Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 6 peopleAvailable December
Frankie & Benny's - Fountain Park image
Frankie & Benny's - Fountain Park image
Frankie & Benny's - Fountain Park image
Frankie & Benny's - Fountain Park image
Frankie & Benny's - Fountain Park image

2 for 1 at Frankie & Benny's - Fountain Park

Frankie & Benny’s 2 for 1 on starters, mains and desserts every day of the week; only with your tastecard membership.

Welcome to Frankie & Benny’s! Bringing together the best of New York and Italian cuisine and providing tastecard members with big flavours and massive choice at great value, the restaurant chain is a must-visit should anyone find themelves in close proximity to one of their exquisite, American diner style restaurants. Whether it's for a juicy chicken burger or an Italian classic like pasta and succulent meatballs, they have something for everyone!

Frankie & Benny's have been a much loved, restaurant of choice of many for over 20 years and offer families a place to go for a fun, comforting meal where diners can enjoy some well-deserved, chilled out family time. They cater to all tastes, appetites and dietary needs with a fabulous Gluten Free menu, a wondrous collection of vegetarian dishes and, for those that feel like a lighter bite, there are a host of smaller, healthier dishes available.

Delve into one of their mouth-watering Freakshakes, or grab a beer with friends and enjoy a real home-from-home meal in style with Frankie & Benny's.

Important Information

Please Note: The tastecard discount is for 2 for 1, 7 days a week, across starters, mains and desserts. The tastecard restaurant deal is valid on breakfast items. Extra toppings and add-ons are not included in the offer, but may be purchased at usual menu price. Festive Dishes, Sharing starters, sharing mains, sharing desserts and sides are excluded from this offer. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other Frankie & Benny’s vouchers, discount codes, deals and offers. There is no need to book ahead, but do mention when being seated that you intend to use your tastecard. The cheapest or equivalent dish of each course from each menu section will be discounted from your bill. Set/fixed price, lunch menus, kids menus, takeaways and delivery are excluded from the deal. Each tastecard is only valid for 6 people. The tastecard discount is not available on Bank Holidays or on Celebration Days including, but not limited to, Valentine's Day, Mothering Sunday, Father's Day, etc.

View all reviews
Frankie & Benny's - Fountain Park
Average member score
3.7 7
Diner rating
Excellent
1
Very good
5
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
1
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
RITESH said
" Good and fast service"
Read more
Keith said "Very Poor Food And Service
Booked table for 50th celebration of friend. Asked if they could make it special and say Happy..."
Read more
" Okay"
Read more
THERESSA said "Food tastier than other frankie and Bennys restaurants I've been to.
Food is really good. Flavoursome. I odered a salad and began to regret it as i saw others with..."
Read more
" Great food"
Read more
John said
" Good food, lovely desserts"
Read more
Nikky said
" Fantastic food great portions friendly staff"
Read more
  • RITESH said:
    " Good and fast service "
    Posted 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Keith said: "Very Poor Food And Service
    Booked table for 50th celebration of friend. Asked if they could make it special and say Happy Birthday to him. So It started with no Strawberries or Raspberries as shown in picture on menu in the pink gin until we asked and got strawberries alone. Then having no dough balls at all. Meatballs were again nothing like picture and very dry with little sauce. No happy Birthday from staff ever came even though asked for on booking. "
    Posted 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Okay "
    Posted 2 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • THERESSA said: "Food tastier than other frankie and Bennys restaurants I've been to.
    Food is really good. Flavoursome. I odered a salad and began to regret it as i saw others with burgers and other orders. There was no need. Salad very tasty. I thoroughly enjoyed every bit. Waited a bit longer than expected but well worth the wait. Friendly staff "
    Posted 4 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Great food "
    Posted 1 year, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • John said:
    " Good food, lovely desserts "
    Posted 1 year, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nikky said:
    " Fantastic food great portions friendly staff "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 7 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • RITESH said:
    " Good and fast service "
    Posted 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Keith said: "Very Poor Food And Service
    Booked table for 50th celebration of friend. Asked if they could make it special and say Happy Birthday to him. So It started with no Strawberries or Raspberries as shown in picture on menu in the pink gin until we asked and got strawberries alone. Then having no dough balls at all. Meatballs were again nothing like picture and very dry with little sauce. No happy Birthday from staff ever came even though asked for on booking. "
    Posted 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Okay "
    Posted 2 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • THERESSA said: "Food tastier than other frankie and Bennys restaurants I've been to.
    Food is really good. Flavoursome. I odered a salad and began to regret it as i saw others with burgers and other orders. There was no need. Salad very tasty. I thoroughly enjoyed every bit. Waited a bit longer than expected but well worth the wait. Friendly staff "
    Posted 4 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Great food "
    Posted 1 year, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • John said:
    " Good food, lovely desserts "
    Posted 1 year, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nikky said:
    " Fantastic food great portions friendly staff "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 7 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals