Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
ASK Italian - Newcastle Eldon Square image
ASK Italian - Newcastle Eldon Square image
ASK Italian - Newcastle Eldon Square image
ASK Italian - Newcastle Eldon Square image
ASK Italian - Newcastle Eldon Square image

2 for 1 at ASK Italian - Newcastle Eldon Square

ASK Italian is a family of over 110 restaurants across the UK; one that is driven by their passion for seeking out the best Italian food and culture.

From a warm welcome with homemade lemonade, their stone baked pizzas and twists on classic pasta dishes, to the indoor pergola courtyard feel at their Italian-inspired interiors - everything they do is about bringing a bit of Italy to their guests.

Simply put – ASK Italian want everyone to experience what it is means to ‘eat like an Italian’ – enjoying food they love, with those they love and creating those little memorable moments of joy.

Important Information

Please Note: Your tastecard entitles you to an exclusive 2 for 1 offer across all Starters, Mains and Desserts; extra toppings are not included, but may be purchased at usual menu price. Specials, Sharing Starters, Sides and Sharing Desserts are excluded from this offer. The cheapest or equivalent dish of each course from each menu section will be discounted from your bill. Your tastecard is valid for 2 people, although multiple cards can be used for your party - therefore 4 people dining would require 2 tastecards (up to a maximum or 8 people dining, requiring 4 tastecards). This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions, discounts or vouchers, including Tesco Clubcard vouchers. Set Menus (including our Kids Menus) and takeaways are not included in this offer. Your tastecard is not valid on Fridays, Saturdays, Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Father's Day and throughout December. There is no requirement to book, although at busy times it is advised to avoid disappointment. This offer is not available in the ASK Italian Bluewater, Bournemouth, Chichester, Epsom, Finchley, Glasgow, Gloucester Arcade, Horsham, Leeds, London Park Street, Manchester, Norwich, Park Street, Spring Street, Scarborough, Stratford-Upon-Avon, Wells, Wigmore Street and York branches. The offer also cannot be used at the ASK Italian Cardiff, The O2, and Twickenham restaurants on event/match days.

View all reviews
ASK Italian - Newcastle Eldon Square
Average member score
4.7 12
Diner rating
Excellent
9
Very good
2
Good
1
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
" Great service from Alice B!"
Read more
Victoria said "Great food as usual
Food was great however if you have a taste card ask if you can use it before hand. I tried to use..."
Read more
Mrs said
" This restaurant takes a lot of beating the staff, food ect are fabulous they are very intentive..."
Read more
Victoria said "Food was fabulous
Great service so helpful. Would come back again. Food was beautiful."
Read more
Tayler said "Above And Beyond
Went here for some lunch on my birthday and the waitress noticed my birthday badge, and without..."
Read more
STEVEN said "Dinner before theatre.
First time at this ASK venue. Waiter and manager were attentive, helpful and pleasant, without..."
Read more
Lindsey said
" Up to their normal good
standards."
Read more
Georgia said
" Good food, poor service took about an hour for food and wasn’t even busy."
Read more
James said "Great date, authentic style Italian food
Delicious options, very satisfying."
Read more
Ellie said
" Lovely dining experience great food and great service. Thank you Peter"
Read more
Faye said "Lovely!
Came for lunch with my mam and service and food were fantastic!"
Read more
KY said
" Brilliant!"
Read more
  • " Great service from Alice B! "
    Posted 9 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Victoria said: "Great food as usual
    Food was great however if you have a taste card ask if you can use it before hand. I tried to use mine on a weekday and was refused. "
    Posted 10 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mrs said:
    " This restaurant takes a lot of beating the staff, food ect are fabulous they are very intentive polite and it has a great atmosphere highly recommend it "
    Posted 11 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Victoria said: "Food was fabulous
    Great service so helpful. Would come back again. Food was beautiful. "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tayler said: "Above And Beyond
    Went here for some lunch on my birthday and the waitress noticed my birthday badge, and without us even knowing wrote “happy birthday” in sauce on my dessert plate. Little touches like this really make your day and I’m thankful for how lovely the waitress was. Lovely food, great value with my tastecard, would recommend!! Thank you! "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • STEVEN said: "Dinner before theatre.
    First time at this ASK venue. Waiter and manager were attentive, helpful and pleasant, without being over bearing. Had ask for my pasta to be heated up but this did not spoil our whole meal. We enjoyed our three courses and a drink each. Bill with Taste card discount came to 30.00, so an excellent deal. "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lindsey said:
    " Up to their normal good
    standards. "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Georgia said:
    " Good food, poor service took about an hour for food and wasn’t even busy. "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • James said: "Great date, authentic style Italian food
    Delicious options, very satisfying. "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ellie said:
    " Lovely dining experience great food and great service. Thank you Peter "
    Posted 2 years, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Faye said: "Lovely!
    Came for lunch with my mam and service and food were fantastic! "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • KY said:
    " Brilliant! "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • " Great service from Alice B! "
    Posted 9 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Victoria said: "Great food as usual
    Food was great however if you have a taste card ask if you can use it before hand. I tried to use mine on a weekday and was refused. "
    Posted 10 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mrs said:
    " This restaurant takes a lot of beating the staff, food ect are fabulous they are very intentive polite and it has a great atmosphere highly recommend it "
    Posted 11 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Victoria said: "Food was fabulous
    Great service so helpful. Would come back again. Food was beautiful. "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tayler said: "Above And Beyond
    Went here for some lunch on my birthday and the waitress noticed my birthday badge, and without us even knowing wrote “happy birthday” in sauce on my dessert plate. Little touches like this really make your day and I’m thankful for how lovely the waitress was. Lovely food, great value with my tastecard, would recommend!! Thank you! "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • STEVEN said: "Dinner before theatre.
    First time at this ASK venue. Waiter and manager were attentive, helpful and pleasant, without being over bearing. Had ask for my pasta to be heated up but this did not spoil our whole meal. We enjoyed our three courses and a drink each. Bill with Taste card discount came to 30.00, so an excellent deal. "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lindsey said:
    " Up to their normal good
    standards. "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Georgia said:
    " Good food, poor service took about an hour for food and wasn’t even busy. "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • James said: "Great date, authentic style Italian food
    Delicious options, very satisfying. "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ellie said:
    " Lovely dining experience great food and great service. Thank you Peter "
    Posted 2 years, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Faye said: "Lovely!
    Came for lunch with my mam and service and food were fantastic! "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • KY said:
    " Brilliant! "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals