Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
Zizzi - Gloucester Quay image
Zizzi - Gloucester Quay image
Zizzi - Gloucester Quay image
Zizzi - Gloucester Quay image
Zizzi - Gloucester Quay image

2 for 1 at Zizzi - Gloucester Quay

Zizzi aren’t your average Italian restaurant. They take their passion for simple, delicious Italian food & combine it with a love of art & inspiration to create great food that you’ll love, with a twist that makes you smile.

They’ve got a broad range of Italian favourites to choose from, but every dish has something special about it. Their signature Rustica pizzas are hand stretched to make a bigger, thinner & crisper base loaded with inspired topping combinations and their pastas & salads are packed full of fresh, seasonal ingredients designed to make flavours shine off your plate.

Important Information

Please Note: This exclusive offer to tastecard members of 2 for 1 is across all courses ordered (starters, mains and desserts); the cheapest or equivalent dish of each course being free, though a main course must be purchased for the offer to apply. This is an offer for 2 people per tastecard booking. Sharers and the Bambini menu are excluded from the offer and your tastecard cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or set menus. Due to huge demand, unfortunately Zizzi is unable to accept the cards ALL DAY on Friday and Saturday, on any other special days throughout the year (eg. Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mothering Sunday, and Father's Day), and throughout December. Take-aways are also not included in the offer. The offer is not valid at Bluewater, Bow Street, Canary Wharf, Earls Court, Gunwharf Quays, Marlow (Gloucester), One New Change, Paddington Central, St Katherine Docks, The O2, Trafford Centre, Victoria, Westfield London (White City), Windsor, Leicester High Cross, Bankside, Bath and Westfield Stratford. Not available at Wembley, Twickenham, Cardiff or Cardiff St David’s on days when sports or entertainment events are taking place nearby.

View all reviews
Zizzi - Gloucester Quay
Average member score
4.8 12
Diner rating
Excellent
10
Very good
2
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
rebecca said "Love Zizzis
Always good good especially for the vegan options!"
Read more
Sylvia said "Zizzi
Very good and quick service. Gluten free menu. Yay! Loved the Rainbow salad."
Read more
Stewart said
" Stopped in for lunch.
All three courses where excellent.

Great service."
Read more
Ruth said "A*
Great staff, great food, great atmosphere. What more do you need... Great savings with my taste card"
Read more
Vicki said "Great Service
Great service
Catered for both boys who have milk allergy. Love the vegan alternatives...."
Read more
Bradley said
" A*"
Read more
" Aaron was a great wAiter, food was also good/ what we expected.

Only downside was..."
Read more
SALIKA said "Date night
As busy parents it was great to gave a relaxing evening. The ambiance was good not too noisy. The..."
Read more
Andy said "Great Food But Sooooo Busy
Always a good sign when a restaurant is constantly busy! Highly recommended- just book before..."
Read more
"Tasty Food
Great food, waited a little while for the food, but very nice when it came out."
Read more
Simon said "Excellent food
Excellent food and polite service, food was outstanding and fresh made food. Will be
..."
Read more
Phil said
" Very good service and food"
Read more
  • rebecca said: "Love Zizzis
    Always good good especially for the vegan options! "
    Posted 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sylvia said: "Zizzi
    Very good and quick service. Gluten free menu. Yay! Loved the Rainbow salad. "
    Posted 2 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Stewart said:
    " Stopped in for lunch.
    All three courses where excellent.

    Great service. "
    Posted 2 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ruth said: "A*
    Great staff, great food, great atmosphere. What more do you need... Great savings with my taste card "
    Posted 2 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Vicki said: "Great Service
    Great service
    Catered for both boys who have milk allergy. Love the vegan alternatives.
    Very helpful and friendly
    ! "
    Posted 3 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Bradley said:
    " A* "
    Posted 3 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Aaron was a great wAiter, food was also good/ what we expected.

    Only downside was sitting by a door which staff constantly used. "
    Posted 3 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • SALIKA said: "Date night
    As busy parents it was great to gave a relaxing evening. The ambiance was good not too noisy. The waitress was very pleasant. "
    Posted 4 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Andy said: "Great Food But Sooooo Busy
    Always a good sign when a restaurant is constantly busy! Highly recommended- just book before you go - just in case!

    Great food and service and effortless in using my taste card "
    Posted 5 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Tasty Food
    Great food, waited a little while for the food, but very nice when it came out. "
    Posted 8 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Simon said: "Excellent food
    Excellent food and polite service, food was outstanding and fresh made food. Will be
    visiting again soon highly recommended "
    Posted 10 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Phil said:
    " Very good service and food "
    Posted 1 year, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • rebecca said: "Love Zizzis
    Always good good especially for the vegan options! "
    Posted 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sylvia said: "Zizzi
    Very good and quick service. Gluten free menu. Yay! Loved the Rainbow salad. "
    Posted 2 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Stewart said:
    " Stopped in for lunch.
    All three courses where excellent.

    Great service. "
    Posted 2 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ruth said: "A*
    Great staff, great food, great atmosphere. What more do you need... Great savings with my taste card "
    Posted 2 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Vicki said: "Great Service
    Great service
    Catered for both boys who have milk allergy. Love the vegan alternatives.
    Very helpful and friendly
    ! "
    Posted 3 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Bradley said:
    " A* "
    Posted 3 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Aaron was a great wAiter, food was also good/ what we expected.

    Only downside was sitting by a door which staff constantly used. "
    Posted 3 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • SALIKA said: "Date night
    As busy parents it was great to gave a relaxing evening. The ambiance was good not too noisy. The waitress was very pleasant. "
    Posted 4 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Andy said: "Great Food But Sooooo Busy
    Always a good sign when a restaurant is constantly busy! Highly recommended- just book before you go - just in case!

    Great food and service and effortless in using my taste card "
    Posted 5 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Tasty Food
    Great food, waited a little while for the food, but very nice when it came out. "
    Posted 8 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Simon said: "Excellent food
    Excellent food and polite service, food was outstanding and fresh made food. Will be
    visiting again soon highly recommended "
    Posted 10 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Phil said:
    " Very good service and food "
    Posted 1 year, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals