Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleSaturday restrictionAvailable December
View Menu
Richoux - Piccadilly image
Richoux - Piccadilly image
Richoux - Piccadilly image
Richoux - Piccadilly image
Richoux - Piccadilly image

2 for 1 at Richoux - Piccadilly

Founded in 1909, Richoux restaurants are designed to resemble the Grand Cafe style. Richoux are open all day for breakfast, morning coffee, lunch, afternoon tea and dinner, each with a carefully selected menu.

Now accepting the tastecard, members can enjoy everything served at Richoux at a fantastic price, with a restaurant offer of 2 for 1 being available across all starters, mains and desserts. A brilliant discount that beats any alternative restaurant vouchers, tastecard members will surely adore the deliciously diverse dishes offered at Richoux.

Important Information

Please Note: The tastecard discount is 2 for 1 on all courses (no drinks or sides included). Not in conjunction with any other offer or set menu. Available Sunday to Friday. Excludes Bank Holidays, specific dates in December (From the 18th to and including the 26th), and Celebration Days including, but not limited to, Valentine's Day, Mothering Sunday, Father's Day, etc.

View all reviews
Richoux - Piccadilly
Average member score
3.8 6
Diner rating
Excellent
1
Very good
4
Good
0
Average
1
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Sam said
" Excellent food and service
Highly recommend"
Read more
Tamz said
" Definitely one of the nicest Tastecard venues I have been to. Food was tasty, staff were very..."
Read more
Dee said "Classy Luncheon
Nice atmosphere. We ordered chicken with mushroom sauce and chicken salad. Tasty but both chicken..."
Read more
Ian said "Clarify scope!
Unfortunately not a great experience but it could have been so much better.
Great location..."
Read more
Bill said "Service Need Improve
We arrive to take our table.
Had food and got bill. That’s it no service no communication"
Read more
Cheryl said "Lovely Classy and Relaxing restaurant with great food.
This is a perfect place to eat for a romantic meal for two. Although the restaurant is large the..."
Read more
  • Sam said:
    " Excellent food and service
    Highly recommend "
    Posted 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tamz said:
    " Definitely one of the nicest Tastecard venues I have been to. Food was tasty, staff were very attentive, and the ambience was just right. Enjoyed my prawn and avocado starter, and breaded chicken main (too full for dessert). Would definitely visit again. Only slight issue was that it took several attempts to get through to the venue by phone to book using a Tastecard, but no problems after that. "
    Posted 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dee said: "Classy Luncheon
    Nice atmosphere. We ordered chicken with mushroom sauce and chicken salad. Tasty but both chicken dishes were somewhat over cooked/slightly charred. Otherwise all good and recommended. "
    Posted 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ian said: "Clarify scope!
    Unfortunately not a great experience but it could have been so much better.
    Great location & menu.. although when it came to using the card we were declined any discount because although we were eating at lunchtime we were told anything from the all day breakfast portion of the menu wasn't included. Zero discount.
    Service was tardy and the food wasn't cooked well unfortunately. The eggs Benedict I had did not have runny yolk and was cold underneath. My wife had Welsh rarebit which was very stodgy.
    The prosecco was nice though! "
    Posted 7 months ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Bill said: "Service Need Improve
    We arrive to take our table.
    Had food and got bill. That’s it no service no communication "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 9 days ago...
    1 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Cheryl said: "Lovely Classy and Relaxing restaurant with great food.
    This is a perfect place to eat for a romantic meal for two. Although the restaurant is large the seating is arranged in such a way that it was still intimate. Richoux has a feeling of luxury and class similar to places such the Cafe Royal. The atmosphere is quiet, relaxed and intimate so if you are looking for somewhere lively look elsewhere.
    The food was very good although the s
    teak was a little overcooked. This is the only fault with the food and the French Onion soup and absolutely delicious.
    Overall we has a lovely evening at Richoux and will definitely return. Well done to Tastecard for getting this restaurant added to the list. "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 7 days ago...
    6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • Sam said:
    " Excellent food and service
    Highly recommend "
    Posted 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tamz said:
    " Definitely one of the nicest Tastecard venues I have been to. Food was tasty, staff were very attentive, and the ambience was just right. Enjoyed my prawn and avocado starter, and breaded chicken main (too full for dessert). Would definitely visit again. Only slight issue was that it took several attempts to get through to the venue by phone to book using a Tastecard, but no problems after that. "
    Posted 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dee said: "Classy Luncheon
    Nice atmosphere. We ordered chicken with mushroom sauce and chicken salad. Tasty but both chicken dishes were somewhat over cooked/slightly charred. Otherwise all good and recommended. "
    Posted 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ian said: "Clarify scope!
    Unfortunately not a great experience but it could have been so much better.
    Great location & menu.. although when it came to using the card we were declined any discount because although we were eating at lunchtime we were told anything from the all day breakfast portion of the menu wasn't included. Zero discount.
    Service was tardy and the food wasn't cooked well unfortunately. The eggs Benedict I had did not have runny yolk and was cold underneath. My wife had Welsh rarebit which was very stodgy.
    The prosecco was nice though! "
    Posted 7 months ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Bill said: "Service Need Improve
    We arrive to take our table.
    Had food and got bill. That’s it no service no communication "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 9 days ago...
    1 out of 2 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Cheryl said: "Lovely Classy and Relaxing restaurant with great food.
    This is a perfect place to eat for a romantic meal for two. Although the restaurant is large the seating is arranged in such a way that it was still intimate. Richoux has a feeling of luxury and class similar to places such the Cafe Royal. The atmosphere is quiet, relaxed and intimate so if you are looking for somewhere lively look elsewhere.
    The food was very good although the s
    teak was a little overcooked. This is the only fault with the food and the French Onion soup and absolutely delicious.
    Overall we has a lovely evening at Richoux and will definitely return. Well done to Tastecard for getting this restaurant added to the list. "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 7 days ago...
    6 out of 6 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals