Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
Richoux - Port Solent image
Richoux - Port Solent image
Richoux - Port Solent image
Richoux - Port Solent image
Richoux - Port Solent image

2 for 1 at Richoux - Port Solent

Founded in 1909, Richoux restaurants are designed to resemble the Grand Cafe style. Richoux are open all day for breakfast, morning coffee, lunch, afternoon tea and dinner, each with a carefully selected menu.

Now accepting the tastecard, members can enjoy everything served at Richoux at a fantastic price, with a restaurant offer of 2 for 1 being available across all starters, mains and desserts. A brilliant discount that beats any alternative restaurant vouchers, tastecard members will surely adore the deliciously diverse dishes offered at Richoux.

Important Information

Please Note: The tastecard discount is 2 for 1 on all courses (no drinks or sides included). Not in conjunction with any other offer or set menu. Available Sunday to Friday. The offer is excluded on Bank holidays and celebration days including, but not limited to: Valentine's Day, Mothering Sunday and Father's Day. The offer is unavailable throughout December.

View all reviews
Richoux - Port Solent
Average member score
4.9 22
Diner rating
Excellent
20
Very good
2
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Lorraine said
" Excellent food lovely atmosphere"
Read more
" A nice place to be great food and good service."
Read more
David said "Great Evening
Excellent in every way!"
Read more
Suzy said "Lovely Little French Restaurant
Gorgeous restaurant, great service, friendly staff and delicious food."
Read more
Alan said "First visit, good impression.
First visit to this place, and will probably give it another go. Service was good, food was good..."
Read more
  • Lorraine said:
    " Excellent food lovely atmosphere "
    Posted 9 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " A nice place to be great food and good service. "
    Posted 11 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • David said: "Great Evening
    Excellent in every way! "
    Posted 11 months, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Suzy said: "Lovely Little French Restaurant
    Gorgeous restaurant, great service, friendly staff and delicious food. "
    Posted 1 year, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Alan said: "First visit, good impression.
    First visit to this place, and will probably give it another go. Service was good, food was good and atmosphere/view was also good. Drinks a tad expensive, which is probably to offset things like Tastecard, Groupon etc. "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • Lorraine said:
    " Excellent food lovely atmosphere "
    Posted 9 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " A nice place to be great food and good service. "
    Posted 11 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • David said: "Great Evening
    Excellent in every way! "
    Posted 11 months, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Suzy said: "Lovely Little French Restaurant
    Gorgeous restaurant, great service, friendly staff and delicious food. "
    Posted 1 year, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Alan said: "First visit, good impression.
    First visit to this place, and will probably give it another go. Service was good, food was good and atmosphere/view was also good. Drinks a tad expensive, which is probably to offset things like Tastecard, Groupon etc. "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals