Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 6 peopleBooking requiredDecember restriction
Maydanoz image
Maydanoz image
Maydanoz image
Maydanoz image
Maydanoz image

2 for 1 at Maydanoz

Found on High Road in the Whetstone area of London, Maydanoz is a wonderfully charming café and bistro that extends the warmest of welcomes to locals and visitors to England’s capital city.

Serving a wealth of Middle Eastern delicacies alongside the odd British and international style delight, all tastes and appetites are catered to in style at Maydanoz.

Any meal at Maydanoz is only to be enhanced for those in possession of a tastecard, as members of the dining club are able to enjoy any of the dishes served on the restaurant menu at a superb discount, providing they call in advance and produce their card upon arrival. This gives them the perfect excuse to sample more than the one course, from a selection that includes a variety of hot & cold mezze style starters, such as a range of hummus and falafel based options, that are to be followed by one from a mouth-watering collection of mains that can boast a wealth of meat, vegetarian and seafood based dishes, serving to satisfy many an appetite.

Sat on the outskirts of London, Maydanoz makes for a fine spot from which to escape the hustle and bustle in the enjoyment of some flavoursome fare. Be it for a catch up with a loved one or an intimate evening out with the significant other, all are catered to in style at Maydanoz.

Important Information

Please Note: The tastecard offer is only available on the a la carte menu, the breakfast menu, lunch menu and specials are not included. You must book in advance over the phone. Please pay cash if possible. The tastecard discount is unavailable throughout December.

View all reviews
Maydanoz
Average member score
4.9 8
Diner rating
Excellent
7
Very good
1
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Laura said
" This is the best restaurant i’ve been to with Taste Card. The setting is super lovely and chilled..."
Read more
Lucy said "Amazing Food
Was amazing, food was lovely and so was the environment and the staff. We usually go down to..."
Read more
Antonis said
" Very pleased customers. Thank you!"
Read more
" Great meal!
Thanks"
Read more
Gazza said "Excellent Food
Visited last night with friends. Friendly service and super food to match. Def recommend."
Read more
Babs said
" Nice food, reasonable pricing, good service. Told they only take cash when using the Tastecard..."
Read more
Michelle said "A*
Thank you again for a lovely meal"
Read more
Michelle said "A Class Food
Great food, great atmosphere, very cosy sulyeman is awesome!!"
Read more
  • Laura said:
    " This is the best restaurant i’ve been to with Taste Card. The setting is super lovely and chilled but really nice, the food was absolutely delicious, perfectly cooked and beautifully presented. The service was quality - attentive and kind but not OTT. And the price - amazing! Definitely coming back! "
    Posted 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lucy said: "Amazing Food
    Was amazing, food was lovely and so was the environment and the staff. We usually go down to Haringey but have recently moved to north Finchley so great to find a Turkish restaurant on our doorstep than driving to Haringey "
    Posted 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Antonis said:
    " Very pleased customers. Thank you! "
    Posted 2 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Great meal!
    Thanks "
    Posted 3 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gazza said: "Excellent Food
    Visited last night with friends. Friendly service and super food to match. Def recommend. "
    Posted 3 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Babs said:
    " Nice food, reasonable pricing, good service. Told they only take cash when using the Tastecard which is disappointing and inconvenient. "
    Posted 4 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Michelle said: "A*
    Thank you again for a lovely meal "
    Posted 5 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Michelle said: "A Class Food
    Great food, great atmosphere, very cosy sulyeman is awesome!! "
    Posted 5 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • Laura said:
    " This is the best restaurant i’ve been to with Taste Card. The setting is super lovely and chilled but really nice, the food was absolutely delicious, perfectly cooked and beautifully presented. The service was quality - attentive and kind but not OTT. And the price - amazing! Definitely coming back! "
    Posted 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lucy said: "Amazing Food
    Was amazing, food was lovely and so was the environment and the staff. We usually go down to Haringey but have recently moved to north Finchley so great to find a Turkish restaurant on our doorstep than driving to Haringey "
    Posted 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Antonis said:
    " Very pleased customers. Thank you! "
    Posted 2 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Great meal!
    Thanks "
    Posted 3 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gazza said: "Excellent Food
    Visited last night with friends. Friendly service and super food to match. Def recommend. "
    Posted 3 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Babs said:
    " Nice food, reasonable pricing, good service. Told they only take cash when using the Tastecard which is disappointing and inconvenient. "
    Posted 4 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Michelle said: "A*
    Thank you again for a lovely meal "
    Posted 5 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Michelle said: "A Class Food
    Great food, great atmosphere, very cosy sulyeman is awesome!! "
    Posted 5 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals