Search
50% off food billMaximum of 8 peopleBooking requiredAvailable December
Thaisty image
Thaisty image
Thaisty image
Thaisty image
Thaisty image

50% off at Thaisty

A fabulous Thai restaurant in London, Thaisty can be found on Brick Lane in the Spitalfields area of the city and they provide the warmest of welcomes to anyone that crosses the threshold in search of some tantalising Thai fare.

Thaisty is a play on the word tasty, and this is certainly apt when talking about the food of the London restaurant which, combined with the wonderfully attentive service on show, makes Thaisty a wondrous spot from which to spend quality time with loved ones.

Any dining experience at Thaisty is only to be enriched for members of tastecard, as the dining club entitles them to superb discounts on anything found on the a la carte menu, providing they call in advance and produce their card upon arrival. This allows them the perfect opportunity to enhance the meal with a further course, or to enjoy an additional tipple or two from the well-stocked bar.

All of the traditional Thai favourites, such as the massamam curry, the Thai green curry and the Pad Thai are joined by a wealth of chef specialties in a collection of plates that promise to cater to experts and novices in the Thai cuisine. Fantastic value on such is available to all with tastecard, who serve to replace any restaurant vouchers with deeper, more convenient and consistent restaurant deals, allowing the budget to stretch that little bit further.

Whether it’s for a catch up with an old friend, an intimate evening out with the significant other, or a small celebration, all are catered for in style at Thaisty.

View all reviews
Thaisty
Average member score
4.2 29
Diner rating
Excellent
18
Very good
6
Good
1
Average
2
Poor
2
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Michelle said
" Don't eat here!!!!!!!! This is a disgrace of a restaurant. We waited 70min for our food..."
Read more
Lloyd said "Fantastic coconut curry
Seriously this was delicious well done guys!"
Read more
Adey said "The ONLY place of choice for Thai on Brick Lane
Can't say enough good things about this place, it's just brilliant. Staff are lovely,..."
Read more
City said "Not Authentic Or Fresh
Place was empty when we went, restaurant was very cold and food was mediocre. Mixed platter..."
Read more
James said "My 2nd visit
Food is good so is the ambience.Really easy to use taste card as well."
Read more
Junie said
" Good food! Nice cosy restaurant, quiet and comfortable. recommend it as a good Thai near..."
Read more
Charlotte said "Lovely Little Place
Great little find. Amazing vegetarian food and lovely staff"
Read more
"Gone Downhill
I came here a few times 6 months ago and it was exceptional. Seems like they might have changed..."
Read more
"Amazing
Second time going to thaisty.. food and service is always good!"
Read more
Paramjit said "Really nice food
I went with my family for a Thai, the food was excellent and portions were nice size. Will go..."
Read more
Vasco said "Nice place nice food
Good food and service. A bit slow."
Read more
Mo said "Nice Place And Friendly Staff
Food was great and nice place"
Read more
Kirk said "Hidden along the Brick Lane but worth the visit
We found this via Taste card and glad we came to this place. Very attentive staff, friendly and..."
Read more
Amber said "Lovely Hidden Gem
Really nice friendly restaurant on Brick Lane!
It's so nice to find a good thing..."
Read more
Paula said "Great place, great food!
Being a Monday at 6.30 we were the only ones in the restaurant most of the night but it still..."
Read more
Anna said "Amazing Food And Atmosphere
Highly recommended gem within such a big choice of restaurants on Brick Lane. Very friendly..."
Read more
"Don’t Bother
Went here with my girlfriend thinking it would be traditional Thai restaurant and the food..."
Read more
Richard said "Great experience let down by one dish
Service was fantastic and there's a nice atmosphere in the restaurant. Their "river..."
Read more
Steph said "A Must Go To Restaurant
So amazing!!"
Read more
Richard said "Nice family friendly resturant
We went there as a family of 5 for lunch on a Sunday. The food and service was very good.
..."
Read more
Zee said "Tasty Food
Easy to use the discount. Tasty food and good service . Took my kids but not really family friendly"
Read more
"Good Food
Very good food and service"
Read more
M said
" I’m fairly new to tastecard, this was my first choice and I wasn’t disappointed - great deal,..."
Read more
Haque said
" Really nice food
Beautiful environment
Good service
I will come back soon..."
Read more
J said
" Curry was delicious, service was slow, menu differs to that of one seen on website,"
Read more
Lee said "Don’t Miss This One!
Excellent service by really friendly staff, made to feel very welcome, food was great, would..."
Read more
Azam said "Great Food And Service
Great food and service"
Read more
Sarita said "Extremely Friendly Staff
On December 22nd my self & my boyfriend went to this restaurant for a two course meal. Read more
gemma said
" Amazing food, great price and good service!"
Read more
  • Michelle said:
    " Don't eat here!!!!!!!! This is a disgrace of a restaurant. We waited 70min for our food & when we got the food it was completely average. Wait staff not helpful at all & ignore their customers. Also the prosecco appeared to be bought from the shop next door yet we were charged restaurant prices. More attention is paid to deliveroo drivers than sit down customers. Toilet paper is a luxury & you shouldn't assume you are entitled to it in the restrooms. Again, don't waste your money at this restaurant - there's loads of other brick lane restaurants that will give you a better experience by 1000% "
    Posted 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lloyd said: "Fantastic coconut curry
    Seriously this was delicious well done guys! "
    Posted 1 month, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Adey said: "The ONLY place of choice for Thai on Brick Lane
    Can't say enough good things about this place, it's just brilliant. Staff are lovely, food is good, I've been 3 times now, and I can't wait to return. "
    Posted 5 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • City said: "Not Authentic Or Fresh
    Place was empty when we went, restaurant was very cold and food was mediocre. Mixed platter starters were some frozen starters from Iceland. Stir fries had too much sauce and vegetables over cooked. "
    Posted 6 months, 20 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • James said: "My 2nd visit
    Food is good so is the ambience.Really easy to use taste card as well. "
    Posted 7 months, 22 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Junie said:
    " Good food! Nice cosy restaurant, quiet and comfortable. recommend it as a good Thai near Liverpool Street or shoreditch. "
    Posted 7 months, 24 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Charlotte said: "Lovely Little Place
    Great little find. Amazing vegetarian food and lovely staff "
    Posted 7 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Gone Downhill
    I came here a few times 6 months ago and it was exceptional. Seems like they might have changed chefs though as the food is drastically different. Not sure I’ll be coming back again, unfortunately. "
    Posted 9 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Amazing
    Second time going to thaisty.. food and service is always good! "
    Posted 10 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Paramjit said: "Really nice food
    I went with my family for a Thai, the food was excellent and portions were nice size. Will go again. Good service and atmosphere. I went around 4 weeks ago. "
    Posted 10 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Vasco said: "Nice place nice food
    Good food and service. A bit slow. "
    Posted 10 months, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mo said: "Nice Place And Friendly Staff
    Food was great and nice place "
    Posted 11 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kirk said: "Hidden along the Brick Lane but worth the visit
    We found this via Taste card and glad we came to this place. Very attentive staff, friendly and welcoming. Starters were amazing as was the main courses. It's quite easy to miss this place if walking past but if you want somewhere for amazing Thai food, this is the place. Definitely come back. "
    Posted 11 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Amber said: "Lovely Hidden Gem
    Really nice friendly restaurant on Brick Lane!
    It's so nice to find a good thing restaurant in that area that are super friendly and the food was awesome!

    Would definitely go again! "
    Posted 11 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Paula said: "Great place, great food!
    Being a Monday at 6.30 we were the only ones in the restaurant most of the night but it still felt nice and chilled. The staff paid the right amount of attention, were warm and welcoming and the food was amazing- would def reccommend a visit!! "
    Posted 1 year, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Anna said: "Amazing Food And Atmosphere
    Highly recommended gem within such a big choice of restaurants on Brick Lane. Very friendly staff, amazing food and value for money (especially with taste card). A must try for sure when in East London. We are going home full and happy! "
    Posted 1 year, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Don’t Bother
    Went here with my girlfriend thinking it would be traditional Thai restaurant and the food certainly proved otherwise!

    Service was slow - we had to wait a good 40 mins between finishing our starter and the main coming.

    The pad Thai was drenched in sweet & sour sauce in which we sent back and it came back exactly the same. Just sour. 100% no authentic and didn’t see one Thai person working or eating in there. "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 17 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Richard said: "Great experience let down by one dish
    Service was fantastic and there's a nice atmosphere in the restaurant. Their "river prawns" are huge and absolutely delicious!! Highly recommended! The only disappointing dish was the duck (ped makham) because the duck was quite overcooked, even to the point where it was quite difficult to swallow!!

    Would definitely come again but just order differently! "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 20 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Steph said: "A Must Go To Restaurant
    So amazing!! "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Richard said: "Nice family friendly resturant
    We went there as a family of 5 for lunch on a Sunday. The food and service was very good.

    The staff were friendly and helpful. "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Zee said: "Tasty Food
    Easy to use the discount. Tasty food and good service . Took my kids but not really family friendly "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Good Food
    Very good food and service "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • M said:
    " I’m fairly new to tastecard, this was my first choice and I wasn’t disappointed - great deal, great value for money and very tasty Thai food. Nice interior and a quite casual - Shoreditch vibe like - atmosphere. Can’t wait to explore more local restaurants. Highly recommended. "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Haque said:
    " Really nice food
    Beautiful environment
    Good service
    I will come back soon
    Recommended "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • J said:
    " Curry was delicious, service was slow, menu differs to that of one seen on website, "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lee said: "Don’t Miss This One!
    Excellent service by really friendly staff, made to feel very welcome, food was great, would definitely use again. "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Azam said: "Great Food And Service
    Great food and service "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 13 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sarita said: "Extremely Friendly Staff
    On December 22nd my self & my boyfriend went to this restaurant for a two course meal.
    Where we was met by a very nice member of staff who seam to ne working on his who. This was not a problem for him, he worked very hard and his service was excellent.
    The food was beautiful and the restaurant was very clean.
    I have used my taste card in many places and this place i would highly recommend!

    Try it for yourself, you won't be disappointed! "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • gemma said:
    " Amazing food, great price and good service! "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • Michelle said:
    " Don't eat here!!!!!!!! This is a disgrace of a restaurant. We waited 70min for our food & when we got the food it was completely average. Wait staff not helpful at all & ignore their customers. Also the prosecco appeared to be bought from the shop next door yet we were charged restaurant prices. More attention is paid to deliveroo drivers than sit down customers. Toilet paper is a luxury & you shouldn't assume you are entitled to it in the restrooms. Again, don't waste your money at this restaurant - there's loads of other brick lane restaurants that will give you a better experience by 1000% "
    Posted 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lloyd said: "Fantastic coconut curry
    Seriously this was delicious well done guys! "
    Posted 1 month, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Adey said: "The ONLY place of choice for Thai on Brick Lane
    Can't say enough good things about this place, it's just brilliant. Staff are lovely, food is good, I've been 3 times now, and I can't wait to return. "
    Posted 5 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • City said: "Not Authentic Or Fresh
    Place was empty when we went, restaurant was very cold and food was mediocre. Mixed platter starters were some frozen starters from Iceland. Stir fries had too much sauce and vegetables over cooked. "
    Posted 6 months, 20 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • James said: "My 2nd visit
    Food is good so is the ambience.Really easy to use taste card as well. "
    Posted 7 months, 22 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Junie said:
    " Good food! Nice cosy restaurant, quiet and comfortable. recommend it as a good Thai near Liverpool Street or shoreditch. "
    Posted 7 months, 24 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Charlotte said: "Lovely Little Place
    Great little find. Amazing vegetarian food and lovely staff "
    Posted 7 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Gone Downhill
    I came here a few times 6 months ago and it was exceptional. Seems like they might have changed chefs though as the food is drastically different. Not sure I’ll be coming back again, unfortunately. "
    Posted 9 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Amazing
    Second time going to thaisty.. food and service is always good! "
    Posted 10 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Paramjit said: "Really nice food
    I went with my family for a Thai, the food was excellent and portions were nice size. Will go again. Good service and atmosphere. I went around 4 weeks ago. "
    Posted 10 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Vasco said: "Nice place nice food
    Good food and service. A bit slow. "
    Posted 10 months, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mo said: "Nice Place And Friendly Staff
    Food was great and nice place "
    Posted 11 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kirk said: "Hidden along the Brick Lane but worth the visit
    We found this via Taste card and glad we came to this place. Very attentive staff, friendly and welcoming. Starters were amazing as was the main courses. It's quite easy to miss this place if walking past but if you want somewhere for amazing Thai food, this is the place. Definitely come back. "
    Posted 11 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Amber said: "Lovely Hidden Gem
    Really nice friendly restaurant on Brick Lane!
    It's so nice to find a good thing restaurant in that area that are super friendly and the food was awesome!

    Would definitely go again! "
    Posted 11 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Paula said: "Great place, great food!
    Being a Monday at 6.30 we were the only ones in the restaurant most of the night but it still felt nice and chilled. The staff paid the right amount of attention, were warm and welcoming and the food was amazing- would def reccommend a visit!! "
    Posted 1 year, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Anna said: "Amazing Food And Atmosphere
    Highly recommended gem within such a big choice of restaurants on Brick Lane. Very friendly staff, amazing food and value for money (especially with taste card). A must try for sure when in East London. We are going home full and happy! "
    Posted 1 year, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Don’t Bother
    Went here with my girlfriend thinking it would be traditional Thai restaurant and the food certainly proved otherwise!

    Service was slow - we had to wait a good 40 mins between finishing our starter and the main coming.

    The pad Thai was drenched in sweet & sour sauce in which we sent back and it came back exactly the same. Just sour. 100% no authentic and didn’t see one Thai person working or eating in there. "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 17 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Richard said: "Great experience let down by one dish
    Service was fantastic and there's a nice atmosphere in the restaurant. Their "river prawns" are huge and absolutely delicious!! Highly recommended! The only disappointing dish was the duck (ped makham) because the duck was quite overcooked, even to the point where it was quite difficult to swallow!!

    Would definitely come again but just order differently! "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 20 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Steph said: "A Must Go To Restaurant
    So amazing!! "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Richard said: "Nice family friendly resturant
    We went there as a family of 5 for lunch on a Sunday. The food and service was very good.

    The staff were friendly and helpful. "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Zee said: "Tasty Food
    Easy to use the discount. Tasty food and good service . Took my kids but not really family friendly "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Good Food
    Very good food and service "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • M said:
    " I’m fairly new to tastecard, this was my first choice and I wasn’t disappointed - great deal, great value for money and very tasty Thai food. Nice interior and a quite casual - Shoreditch vibe like - atmosphere. Can’t wait to explore more local restaurants. Highly recommended. "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Haque said:
    " Really nice food
    Beautiful environment
    Good service
    I will come back soon
    Recommended "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • J said:
    " Curry was delicious, service was slow, menu differs to that of one seen on website, "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lee said: "Don’t Miss This One!
    Excellent service by really friendly staff, made to feel very welcome, food was great, would definitely use again. "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Azam said: "Great Food And Service
    Great food and service "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 13 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sarita said: "Extremely Friendly Staff
    On December 22nd my self & my boyfriend went to this restaurant for a two course meal.
    Where we was met by a very nice member of staff who seam to ne working on his who. This was not a problem for him, he worked very hard and his service was excellent.
    The food was beautiful and the restaurant was very clean.
    I have used my taste card in many places and this place i would highly recommend!

    Try it for yourself, you won't be disappointed! "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • gemma said:
    " Amazing food, great price and good service! "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals