Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
Wildwood - Kingston image
Wildwood - Kingston image
Wildwood - Kingston image
Wildwood - Kingston image
Wildwood - Kingston image

2 for 1 at Wildwood - Kingston

Wildwood are passionate about their food and source only the finest produce from around the country, with creative chefs adding new twists to traditional Italian cuisine. Wildwood choose their venues carefully and have a respect for the past.

Wildwood's restaurants bring beautiful buildings back to life whilst respecting the history of the town and the environment. Wherever possible they restore features back to their former glory to provide a unique yet relaxed dining experience, set within beautiful décor.

Important Information

Please Note: Your tastecard restaurant offer entitles you to 2-4-1 across three courses (cheapest of each course is complimentary). The restaurant discount is valid Sun - Thurs in our Wildwood restaurants. Your tastecard restaurant deals are valid for 2 people, although multiple cards can be used for your party – therefore 4 people dining would require 2 tastecards (up to a maximum of 8 people dining, requiring 4 tastecards) This restaurant offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other Wildwood promotions, discounts or offers. Set menus (including our Kids Menus) and takeaway/ Click & Collect are not included in this offer. Your tastecard is not valid on Bank Holidays, Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day and throughout December. There is no requirement to book to be entitled to the discount, although at busy times it is advised to avoid disappointment. Also, the restaurant offer is not valid at the following Wildwood restaurants: Hinckley, Market Harborough, Kettering and Rushden Lakes.

View all reviews
Wildwood - Kingston
Average member score
4.4 13
Diner rating
Excellent
8
Very good
3
Good
1
Average
1
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Dave said
" Excellent service/ Great food nicely presented and with the use of the Tastecard represented..."
Read more
Michael said
" Very good friendly service"
Read more
Gemma said "Great Restaraunt
Love the fact you don’t have to pre book with this one, amazing steak and my kid loved the candy..."
Read more
Kashif said "Amazing!
Used the card last Sunday and had an amazing time; food, atmosphere and the service was superb...."
Read more
Gavin said
" Good atmosphere. Staff attentive and friendly."
Read more
  • Dave said:
    " Excellent service/ Great food nicely presented and with the use of the Tastecard represented superb value for money.We would eat here again. "
    Posted 3 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Michael said:
    " Very good friendly service "
    Posted 9 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gemma said: "Great Restaraunt
    Love the fact you don’t have to pre book with this one, amazing steak and my kid loved the candy floss machine, was a lovely touch! "
    Posted 9 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kashif said: "Amazing!
    Used the card last Sunday and had an amazing time; food, atmosphere and the service was superb. Thank you! "
    Posted 11 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gavin said:
    " Good atmosphere. Staff attentive and friendly. "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • Dave said:
    " Excellent service/ Great food nicely presented and with the use of the Tastecard represented superb value for money.We would eat here again. "
    Posted 3 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Michael said:
    " Very good friendly service "
    Posted 9 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gemma said: "Great Restaraunt
    Love the fact you don’t have to pre book with this one, amazing steak and my kid loved the candy floss machine, was a lovely touch! "
    Posted 9 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kashif said: "Amazing!
    Used the card last Sunday and had an amazing time; food, atmosphere and the service was superb. Thank you! "
    Posted 11 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gavin said:
    " Good atmosphere. Staff attentive and friendly. "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals