Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
Wildwood - York image
Wildwood - York image
Wildwood - York image
Wildwood - York image
Wildwood - York image

2 for 1 at Wildwood - York

Wildwood are passionate about their food and source only the finest produce from around the country, with creative chefs adding new twists to traditional Italian cuisine. Wildwood choose their venues carefully and have a respect for the past.

Wildwood's restaurants bring beautiful buildings back to life whilst respecting the history of the town and the environment. Wherever possible they restore features back to their former glory to provide a unique yet relaxed dining experience, set within beautiful décor.

Important Information

Please Note: Your tastecard restaurant offer entitles you to 2-4-1 across three courses (cheapest of each course is complimentary). The restaurant discount is valid Sun - Thurs in our Wildwood restaurants. Your tastecard restaurant deals are valid for 2 people, although multiple cards can be used for your party – therefore 4 people dining would require 2 tastecards (up to a maximum of 8 people dining, requiring 4 tastecards) This restaurant offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other Wildwood promotions, discounts or offers. Set menus (including our Kids Menus) and takeaway/ Click & Collect are not included in this offer. Your tastecard is not valid on Bank Holidays, Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day and throughout December. There is no requirement to book to be entitled to the discount, although at busy times it is advised to avoid disappointment. Also, the restaurant offer is not valid at the following Wildwood restaurants: Hinckley, Market Harborough, Kettering and Rushden Lakes.

View all reviews
Wildwood - York
Average member score
4.3 13
Diner rating
Excellent
7
Very good
4
Good
1
Average
1
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
" Great food."
Read more
Jackie said
" Fab food. Red hot, very tasty."
Read more
C said
" Good service and food."
Read more
Mr said "Delicious But Lacking.
A delicious meal, starters and main were spot on. A good size meal and flavourful to boot. The..."
Read more
Shaun said
" Lovely food, great staff service"
Read more
Clare said "Never Fails To Make Me Happy
Always attentive enough, great service, awesome food (and take out what we couldn’t eat!!). Thank..."
Read more
Emma said "Really Lovely Food Attentive Staff
Ate here on a Monday night where they had a wider offer of 50% off all food. Great service from..."
Read more
Pmo said "Nothing Special
Started well enough: garlic bread with cheese for my partner and garlic mushrooms for myself...."
Read more
Spider said
" Called for lunch on a wet Tuesday afternoon.shown swiftly to a table by friendly attentive..."
Read more
JAMES said "Excellent Food and Service
Didn't book in advance and took card no problem. Lovely food, served quickly and piping hot...."
Read more
Jeanne said
" Lovely food"
Read more
Kate said
" A lovely little find Authentic Italian restaurant Friendly staff and lush food"
Read more
Mark said "Good Little Find
Good is good nice atmosphere"
Read more
  • " Great food. "
    Posted 4 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jackie said:
    " Fab food. Red hot, very tasty. "
    Posted 5 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • C said:
    " Good service and food. "
    Posted 5 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mr said: "Delicious But Lacking.
    A delicious meal, starters and main were spot on. A good size meal and flavourful to boot. The desert menu lets the restaurant down massively though. "
    Posted 11 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Shaun said:
    " Lovely food, great staff service "
    Posted 1 year, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Clare said: "Never Fails To Make Me Happy
    Always attentive enough, great service, awesome food (and take out what we couldn’t eat!!). Thank you - highly recommend "
    Posted 1 year, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Emma said: "Really Lovely Food Attentive Staff
    Ate here on a Monday night where they had a wider offer of 50% off all food. Great service from very attentive staff who are a credit to the business. Food good quality and well put together. Very tasty good options for all Thanks for a great meal. "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Pmo said: "Nothing Special
    Started well enough: garlic bread with cheese for my partner and garlic mushrooms for myself. Main was the haddock risotto with a side salad. It wasn’t hot but the flavours were lovely. Unfortunately the side salad had a hair in it. To their credit the manager dealt with the issue professionally and without any quibble. My issue is how the hair got in the dish in the first place. This is a lapse in hygiene standards which is pretty poor in my book. I won’t be returning to another Wildwood restaurant. "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Spider said:
    " Called for lunch on a wet Tuesday afternoon.shown swiftly to a table by friendly attentive waiter.restaurant quite busy as they offer 50% off food on mon/tues. overall experience satisfactory but nothing to tempt us back in a hurry baked mushrooms & meatball starters ok phillysteak sandwich & cheeseburger mains filling but nothing more.no problems using tastecard bill £24
    Inc one coffee & one coke "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • JAMES said: "Excellent Food and Service
    Didn't book in advance and took card no problem. Lovely food, served quickly and piping hot. Staff attentive and very pleasant. Highly recommended. "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jeanne said:
    " Lovely food "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kate said:
    " A lovely little find Authentic Italian restaurant Friendly staff and lush food "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 10 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mark said: "Good Little Find
    Good is good nice atmosphere "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 10 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • " Great food. "
    Posted 4 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jackie said:
    " Fab food. Red hot, very tasty. "
    Posted 5 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • C said:
    " Good service and food. "
    Posted 5 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mr said: "Delicious But Lacking.
    A delicious meal, starters and main were spot on. A good size meal and flavourful to boot. The desert menu lets the restaurant down massively though. "
    Posted 11 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Shaun said:
    " Lovely food, great staff service "
    Posted 1 year, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Clare said: "Never Fails To Make Me Happy
    Always attentive enough, great service, awesome food (and take out what we couldn’t eat!!). Thank you - highly recommend "
    Posted 1 year, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Emma said: "Really Lovely Food Attentive Staff
    Ate here on a Monday night where they had a wider offer of 50% off all food. Great service from very attentive staff who are a credit to the business. Food good quality and well put together. Very tasty good options for all Thanks for a great meal. "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Pmo said: "Nothing Special
    Started well enough: garlic bread with cheese for my partner and garlic mushrooms for myself. Main was the haddock risotto with a side salad. It wasn’t hot but the flavours were lovely. Unfortunately the side salad had a hair in it. To their credit the manager dealt with the issue professionally and without any quibble. My issue is how the hair got in the dish in the first place. This is a lapse in hygiene standards which is pretty poor in my book. I won’t be returning to another Wildwood restaurant. "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Spider said:
    " Called for lunch on a wet Tuesday afternoon.shown swiftly to a table by friendly attentive waiter.restaurant quite busy as they offer 50% off food on mon/tues. overall experience satisfactory but nothing to tempt us back in a hurry baked mushrooms & meatball starters ok phillysteak sandwich & cheeseburger mains filling but nothing more.no problems using tastecard bill £24
    Inc one coffee & one coke "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • JAMES said: "Excellent Food and Service
    Didn't book in advance and took card no problem. Lovely food, served quickly and piping hot. Staff attentive and very pleasant. Highly recommended. "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jeanne said:
    " Lovely food "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kate said:
    " A lovely little find Authentic Italian restaurant Friendly staff and lush food "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 10 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mark said: "Good Little Find
    Good is good nice atmosphere "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 10 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals