Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
Wildwood - Northwich image
Wildwood - Northwich image
Wildwood - Northwich image
Wildwood - Northwich image
Wildwood - Northwich image

2 for 1 at Wildwood - Northwich

Wildwood are passionate about their food and source only the finest produce from around the country, with creative chefs adding new twists to traditional Italian cuisine. Wildwood choose their venues carefully and have a respect for the past.

Wildwood's restaurants bring beautiful buildings back to life whilst respecting the history of the town and the environment. Wherever possible they restore features back to their former glory to provide a unique yet relaxed dining experience, set within beautiful décor.

Important Information

Please Note: Your tastecard restaurant offer entitles you to 2-4-1 across three courses (cheapest of each course is complimentary). The restaurant discount is valid Sun - Thurs in our Wildwood restaurants. Your tastecard restaurant deals are valid for 2 people, although multiple cards can be used for your party – therefore 4 people dining would require 2 tastecards (up to a maximum of 8 people dining, requiring 4 tastecards) This restaurant offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other Wildwood promotions, discounts or offers. Set menus (including our Kids Menus) and takeaway/ Click & Collect are not included in this offer. Your tastecard is not valid on Bank Holidays, Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day and throughout December. There is no requirement to book to be entitled to the discount, although at busy times it is advised to avoid disappointment. Also, the restaurant offer is not valid at the following Wildwood restaurants: Hinckley, Market Harborough, Kettering and Rushden Lakes.

View all reviews
Wildwood - Northwich
Average member score
4.7 3
Diner rating
Excellent
2
Very good
1
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Day said "Easy Peasy
Nice meal at a great price!"
Read more
Chris said "Service Was Excellent. Food Food Too!
We'd been contemplating if we should go. Always seemed a bit quiet and was it value for..."
Read more
Trubby94 said
" Great restaurant. The manager David was fantastic! Very conversational and had great banter!..."
Read more
  • Day said: "Easy Peasy
    Nice meal at a great price! "
    Posted 8 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Chris said: "Service Was Excellent. Food Food Too!
    We'd been contemplating if we should go. Always seemed a bit quiet and was it value for money. Wish we'd come sooner. Yes, the cinema times seems to dictate when people come and go but we were here for a Birthday and not for the cinema. Was fairly quiet when we came in and service was good. Sanasha showed us to our table and looked after us all night. Her team mates were just as attentive as she was. Always checking if we had what we needed, if the kids in our group needed more drinks or games to play. Food was good. Service was quick and everything was as ordered, even the burgers without onions which sometimes doesn't happen.
    We'll definitely be coming again soon and we'd even leave the tests cards to one side and pay full next time in f we had to. But as it was, we had a great discount which turned a very food night out into a great one and we're very grateful. Thank you sanasha and team. Great night. Xxx
    Oh, ps, we also left our youngest twos iPads on the table and the team waved us down to make sure we didn't leave without them. Sure that's human nature, but what a nice touch to put the cherry to in the icing of the cake. Thanks guys. See you soon. X "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Trubby94 said:
    " Great restaurant. The manager David was fantastic! Very conversational and had great banter! Nathan the waiter was also brilliant. "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • Day said: "Easy Peasy
    Nice meal at a great price! "
    Posted 8 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Chris said: "Service Was Excellent. Food Food Too!
    We'd been contemplating if we should go. Always seemed a bit quiet and was it value for money. Wish we'd come sooner. Yes, the cinema times seems to dictate when people come and go but we were here for a Birthday and not for the cinema. Was fairly quiet when we came in and service was good. Sanasha showed us to our table and looked after us all night. Her team mates were just as attentive as she was. Always checking if we had what we needed, if the kids in our group needed more drinks or games to play. Food was good. Service was quick and everything was as ordered, even the burgers without onions which sometimes doesn't happen.
    We'll definitely be coming again soon and we'd even leave the tests cards to one side and pay full next time in f we had to. But as it was, we had a great discount which turned a very food night out into a great one and we're very grateful. Thank you sanasha and team. Great night. Xxx
    Oh, ps, we also left our youngest twos iPads on the table and the team waved us down to make sure we didn't leave without them. Sure that's human nature, but what a nice touch to put the cherry to in the icing of the cake. Thanks guys. See you soon. X "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Trubby94 said:
    " Great restaurant. The manager David was fantastic! Very conversational and had great banter! Nathan the waiter was also brilliant. "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals