Search
50% off food billMaximum of 8 peopleBooking requiredAvailable December
BGR image
BGR image
BGR image
BGR image

50% off at BGR

One of the finest burger restaurants in London, BGR provides a wondrous spot for locals and visitors to England’s capital to city to enjoy a bite to eat, whether they have half an hour or half a day. A stylish rustic-looking dining combines with a relaxed atmosphere and some scrumptious fare at the London restaurant, providing a fabulous setting from which to spend some quality time with loved ones over a delightful meal.

This is made even more apparent for members of tastecard, as the dining club entitles them to some fantastic restaurant discounts when they call in advance and produce their card upon arrival. This allows them the perfect excuse to enhance the dining experience with that little bit extra, be it in the purchase of a further beverage, the ordering of an additional course, or both, and serves to surpass any of the restaurant vouchers that can be found elsewhere for convenience, consistency and restaurant offer.

Enjoy Some Fantastic Restaurant Offers at BGR

The burger is perhaps the most popular staples of the American cuisine and BGR cooks them to a tee, meaning that the London restaurant is the place to be for anyone in search of a scrumptious dish in warm and welcoming surroundings. What’s more, the venue is easily searchable via the tastecard app, which can also be used to entitle you to the superb restaurant deals on show with the tastecard diners’ club.

Fantastic restaurant savings are literally at your fingertips with the tastecard app. Simply download it onto your smartphone, search for restaurants in London, and turn up at the restaurant that you most desire, BGR being a fine choice for anyone hankering for a burger. Once you’ve completed the above tasks, you can then sign in and present your digital card (or physical one) upon entry, allowing you to enjoy the fabulous restaurant offers available and adding great value to the meal.

More Fantastic London Deals

Considering the fine restaurant deals that are available to all diners at BGR or any of the other restaurants in London to be found on the tastecard app or website, tastecard members have the perfect excuse to experience England’s capital city at its fullest. tastecard+ enables you to enrich your day by offering you some exclusive discounts on various days out, theatre performances, hotel stays, cinema showings and various other London attractions, making tastecard much more than a dining club and confirming it to be superior to any of the restaurant vouchers found elsewhere.

Whether you’re looking to enjoy a small family celebration, to catch up with some close friends, to partake in an intimate evening out with the significant other, or for a bit of respite amidst any day of exploration and activity, all are catered to in style at BGR.

Important Information

Please note: The tastecard restaurant discount is not available on celebration days – including, but not limited to, Valentine’s Day, Mothering Sunday, Father's Day, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. You must also book in advance and mention the tastecard to be entitled to the discount.

View all reviews
BGR
Average member score
3.9 14
Diner rating
Excellent
7
Very good
3
Good
1
Average
1
Poor
2
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Ash said "Good To Try
Lovely little place calm and peaceful pleasure to eat"
Read more
Ali said
" Nice food and good service. Would recommend to anyone especially with the tastecard discount."
Read more
Ali said
" Nice decor and good service. Food was nice and will be returning again in the near future."
Read more
Al said "Great New Menu
Tried the waffle and chicken with maple syrup!! Lovely
Great experience
Good food..."
Read more
Hayley said "13th Birthday Party
My daughter had her 13th birthday there with 14 friends - they loved the food! Burgers &..."
Read more
Lauren said "Good food
Burgers and wings were really good. Had to wait a while for fries which were forgotten but..."
Read more
Ayman said
" very poor quality food served here.
for paying a premium you would expect quality and..."
Read more
Ash said "Disappointing
We visited on a Saturday night and the restaurant only had 2 other tables occupied. The food was..."
Read more
Amrit said "Really poor food
Did not enjoy it at all, the fries seemed as if they are frozen supermarket fries, they vegetable..."
Read more
NA said "Really Good Burgers
We went out as a family and really thought food was good as was the service. Would recommend to..."
Read more
Lauren said "Good Food And Service
Good food and attentive service."
Read more
Richard said
" Great burger and nice to have the option of a side instead of the bun. Would have the double next..."
Read more
Big said "Nice Place
Been here twice. Service is nice, good food, not packed."
Read more
Cha said "Great Food
Delicious freshly made burgers... it makes a change from the processed crap u get everywhere..."
Read more
  • Ash said: "Good To Try
    Lovely little place calm and peaceful pleasure to eat "
    Posted 4 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ali said:
    " Nice food and good service. Would recommend to anyone especially with the tastecard discount. "
    Posted 4 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ali said:
    " Nice decor and good service. Food was nice and will be returning again in the near future. "
    Posted 5 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Al said: "Great New Menu
    Tried the waffle and chicken with maple syrup!! Lovely
    Great experience
    Good food on new menu
    Great halal burger place "
    Posted 6 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Hayley said: "13th Birthday Party
    My daughter had her 13th birthday there with 14 friends - they loved the food! Burgers & fries were nice and the waffles were huge!! They had to take them home as far too much! Waitress was lovely and calm.
    Would definitely go back again. "
    Posted 7 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lauren said: "Good food
    Burgers and wings were really good. Had to wait a while for fries which were forgotten but quickly sorted out once we reminded them. "
    Posted 7 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ayman said:
    " very poor quality food served here.
    for paying a premium you would expect quality and flavour, sadly this restaurant does neither!
    If they put enough effort as in decor towards their food it would be half decent.
    only good point is as they have very little customer base you will always guarantee yourself a place here but that is of little consequence.
    If they improve their quality, change their prices, have meal deals, open at a decent time and not at 5pm when it obviously suits them this place could have the potential to do well. "
    Posted 8 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ash said: "Disappointing
    We visited on a Saturday night and the restaurant only had 2 other tables occupied. The food was not tasty and nor of good quality. Unfortunately because of this, we did not enjoy this visit. The staff were pleasant enough though. The burgers were not tasty and nor were the chips/fries. I would recommend that the owner tries to improve the food in terms of taste as the patties were not tasty and nor was the Kentucky burger. The milkshakes were served in small glasses, for the price and the cream on top tasted very cheap. I probably would not return based on this visit. Other burger restaurants such as Honest Burger or The Diner serve a much nicer burger! "
    Posted 1 year, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Amrit said: "Really poor food
    Did not enjoy it at all, the fries seemed as if they are frozen supermarket fries, they vegetable patty seemed like a frozen supermarket veggie burger. There was nothing gourmet about the experience. "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • NA said: "Really Good Burgers
    We went out as a family and really thought food was good as was the service. Would recommend to others. "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lauren said: "Good Food And Service
    Good food and attentive service. "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Richard said:
    " Great burger and nice to have the option of a side instead of the bun. Would have the double next time. Good selection of chips and shakes, but no alcohol! Good value with the Tastecard. "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Big said: "Nice Place
    Been here twice. Service is nice, good food, not packed. "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Cha said: "Great Food
    Delicious freshly made burgers... it makes a change from the processed crap u get everywhere these days! Really worth the price when using tastecard! Am looking forward to coming back :) "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 16 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • Ash said: "Good To Try
    Lovely little place calm and peaceful pleasure to eat "
    Posted 4 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ali said:
    " Nice food and good service. Would recommend to anyone especially with the tastecard discount. "
    Posted 4 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ali said:
    " Nice decor and good service. Food was nice and will be returning again in the near future. "
    Posted 5 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Al said: "Great New Menu
    Tried the waffle and chicken with maple syrup!! Lovely
    Great experience
    Good food on new menu
    Great halal burger place "
    Posted 6 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Hayley said: "13th Birthday Party
    My daughter had her 13th birthday there with 14 friends - they loved the food! Burgers & fries were nice and the waffles were huge!! They had to take them home as far too much! Waitress was lovely and calm.
    Would definitely go back again. "
    Posted 7 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lauren said: "Good food
    Burgers and wings were really good. Had to wait a while for fries which were forgotten but quickly sorted out once we reminded them. "
    Posted 7 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ayman said:
    " very poor quality food served here.
    for paying a premium you would expect quality and flavour, sadly this restaurant does neither!
    If they put enough effort as in decor towards their food it would be half decent.
    only good point is as they have very little customer base you will always guarantee yourself a place here but that is of little consequence.
    If they improve their quality, change their prices, have meal deals, open at a decent time and not at 5pm when it obviously suits them this place could have the potential to do well. "
    Posted 8 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ash said: "Disappointing
    We visited on a Saturday night and the restaurant only had 2 other tables occupied. The food was not tasty and nor of good quality. Unfortunately because of this, we did not enjoy this visit. The staff were pleasant enough though. The burgers were not tasty and nor were the chips/fries. I would recommend that the owner tries to improve the food in terms of taste as the patties were not tasty and nor was the Kentucky burger. The milkshakes were served in small glasses, for the price and the cream on top tasted very cheap. I probably would not return based on this visit. Other burger restaurants such as Honest Burger or The Diner serve a much nicer burger! "
    Posted 1 year, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Amrit said: "Really poor food
    Did not enjoy it at all, the fries seemed as if they are frozen supermarket fries, they vegetable patty seemed like a frozen supermarket veggie burger. There was nothing gourmet about the experience. "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • NA said: "Really Good Burgers
    We went out as a family and really thought food was good as was the service. Would recommend to others. "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lauren said: "Good Food And Service
    Good food and attentive service. "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Richard said:
    " Great burger and nice to have the option of a side instead of the bun. Would have the double next time. Good selection of chips and shakes, but no alcohol! Good value with the Tastecard. "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Big said: "Nice Place
    Been here twice. Service is nice, good food, not packed. "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Cha said: "Great Food
    Delicious freshly made burgers... it makes a change from the processed crap u get everywhere these days! Really worth the price when using tastecard! Am looking forward to coming back :) "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 16 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals