Search
50% off food billMaximum of 6 peopleFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
Ed's Easy Diner - Dartford image
Ed's Easy Diner - Dartford image
Ed's Easy Diner - Dartford image
Ed's Easy Diner - Dartford image
Ed's Easy Diner - Dartford image

50% off at Ed's Easy Diner - Dartford

For diners who like their dinners sunny side up. Serving up real American dishes in real American Diners. There are host of traditional American favourites to choose between at the restaurant, with a number of burger and hotdog options available for all that care to partake.

When did eating get so serious anyway? We’re about sauce on hands & smiles on faces.

Important Information

Please Note: The tastecard restaurant discount allows members an exclusive restaurant offer of 50% off the starters, mains and desserts served on the a la carte menu, Sunday-Thursday. The restaurant discount is available for a maximum of 6 diners per tastecard and there is no facility for booking, although we ask you to mention to your server when being seated that you intend to use your tastecard. The tastecard restaurant discount is not available on bank holidays or celebration days – including, but not limited to, Valentine’s Day, Mothering Sunday, Father's Day, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. The discount is also unavailable throughout December. The tastecard restaurant discount cannot be used in conjunction with any of the other restaurant vouchers, offers, deals and discount codes, and the discount is also unavailable on Ed's Breakfast items, Ed's Bundle Deals and Junior Meals. Delivery & takeaway are also excluded from the tastecard restaurant discounts. The following restaurants are not included in the offer: Liverpool St Station or South Mimms M25 Services.

View all reviews
Ed's Easy Diner - Dartford
Average member score
3.4 10
Diner rating
Excellent
3
Very good
2
Good
2
Average
2
Poor
1
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
" First time using tastecard"
Read more
ERIC said "Not Impressed
Had to 3 times for a glass for bottle o
f cider. 1 meal didn't arrive with the other..."
Read more
" When going in we were told there were no hot dogs ?? It’s an American dinner , so poor ordering..."
Read more
" Short staffed sadly"
Read more
Tony said
" Busy and understaffed by owners. Service was good however"
Read more
Elvis said "Error With Food And Missing Item.
Ordered ribs and wings and picked sweet potato fries. Both meals came out with waffle fries...."
Read more
Jo said
" Lovely food with great friendly service"
Read more
Ja said "Nice
Nice"
Read more
heidi said "Rubbish
Food was tasteless. Service not at all good. Will not be going back."
Read more
Shane said "Great food.
Food nice for the price you pay quick service and happy staff made for a pleasurable experience,..."
Read more
  • " First time using tastecard "
    Posted 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • ERIC said: "Not Impressed
    Had to 3 times for a glass for bottle o
    f cider. 1 meal didn't arrive with the other 4 and we had to ask. It was with no mayo, on checking the chicken had been turned to hide the fact that the bun had been changed as mayo was visible. The burgers were over salty which I commented on at the time this morning all I can taste is salt. Would we go back ....No "
    Posted 1 month, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " When going in we were told there were no hot dogs ?? It’s an American dinner , so poor ordering by management, then heard staff telling customers they had run out of chips , chips yes in a American dinner felt sorry for the staff who had to be embarrassed to tell customers that , we ordered banoffee pie , after 10 mins was told they had none defrosted REALLY "
    Posted 1 month, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Short staffed sadly "
    Posted 2 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tony said:
    " Busy and understaffed by owners. Service was good however "
    Posted 3 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Elvis said: "Error With Food And Missing Item.
    Ordered ribs and wings and picked sweet potato fries. Both meals came out with waffle fries. Waited a while for them to swap the fries over. And then had to ask someone else. Missing onion rings on my plate. They did refund my meal because of the error which was nice with out me asking.

    Little boy had chicken tenders but he left them. But on checking them
    They were hard and Burt.

    The lady servicing us was nice and did apologies and done her best to correct the error.

    Normaly love EDs dinner and find the food spot on. "
    Posted 3 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jo said:
    " Lovely food with great friendly service "
    Posted 3 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ja said: "Nice
    Nice "
    Posted 4 months ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • heidi said: "Rubbish
    Food was tasteless. Service not at all good. Will not be going back. "
    Posted 5 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Shane said: "Great food.
    Food nice for the price you pay quick service and happy staff made for a pleasurable experience,
    We have a baby in a pram and they were helpful and ready to accommodate us and his pushchair. "
    Posted 5 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • " First time using tastecard "
    Posted 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • ERIC said: "Not Impressed
    Had to 3 times for a glass for bottle o
    f cider. 1 meal didn't arrive with the other 4 and we had to ask. It was with no mayo, on checking the chicken had been turned to hide the fact that the bun had been changed as mayo was visible. The burgers were over salty which I commented on at the time this morning all I can taste is salt. Would we go back ....No "
    Posted 1 month, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " When going in we were told there were no hot dogs ?? It’s an American dinner , so poor ordering by management, then heard staff telling customers they had run out of chips , chips yes in a American dinner felt sorry for the staff who had to be embarrassed to tell customers that , we ordered banoffee pie , after 10 mins was told they had none defrosted REALLY "
    Posted 1 month, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Short staffed sadly "
    Posted 2 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tony said:
    " Busy and understaffed by owners. Service was good however "
    Posted 3 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Elvis said: "Error With Food And Missing Item.
    Ordered ribs and wings and picked sweet potato fries. Both meals came out with waffle fries. Waited a while for them to swap the fries over. And then had to ask someone else. Missing onion rings on my plate. They did refund my meal because of the error which was nice with out me asking.

    Little boy had chicken tenders but he left them. But on checking them
    They were hard and Burt.

    The lady servicing us was nice and did apologies and done her best to correct the error.

    Normaly love EDs dinner and find the food spot on. "
    Posted 3 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jo said:
    " Lovely food with great friendly service "
    Posted 3 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ja said: "Nice
    Nice "
    Posted 4 months ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • heidi said: "Rubbish
    Food was tasteless. Service not at all good. Will not be going back. "
    Posted 5 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Shane said: "Great food.
    Food nice for the price you pay quick service and happy staff made for a pleasurable experience,
    We have a baby in a pram and they were helpful and ready to accommodate us and his pushchair. "
    Posted 5 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals