Search
50% off food billMaximum of 6 peopleAvailable December
Ed's Easy Diner - London - Victoria Place image
Ed's Easy Diner - London - Victoria Place image
Ed's Easy Diner - London - Victoria Place image
Ed's Easy Diner - London - Victoria Place image
Ed's Easy Diner - London - Victoria Place image

50% off at Ed's Easy Diner - London - Victoria Place

For diners who like their dinners sunny side up. Serving up real American dishes in real American diners. There are host of traditional American favourites to choose between at the restaurant, with a number of burger and hotdog options available for all that care to partake.

A real family-friendly establishment, tastecard members can enjoy superb exclusive restaurant discounts with Ed's at any time of the day, with a wealth of scrumptious breakfasts and exquisite dinner time meals all readily available. They can also boast a sublime Junior menu, meaning that their little ones will find themselves delighted too!

When did eating get so serious anyway? They’re about sauce on hands & smiles on faces.

Important Information

Please Note: The tastecard restaurant discount allows members an exclusive restaurant offer of 50% off the starters, mains and desserts served on the a la carte menu, as well as on Ed's Junior Menu, 7 days a week - except at the Birmingham Selfridges branch, where the offer is available Sunday-Thursday. The offer is available on the breakfast menu, but cannot be used in conjunction with the Bottomless Breakfast offer. The restaurant discount is available for a maximum of 6 diners per tastecard and there is no facility for booking, although we ask you to mention to your server when being seated that you intend to use your tastecard. The tastecard restaurant discount is not available on bank holidays or celebration days – including, but not limited to, Valentine’s Day, Mothering Sunday, Father's Day, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. The tastecard restaurant discount cannot be used in conjunction with any of the other restaurant vouchers, offers, deals and discount codes, and the discount is also unavailable on Ed's Bundle Deals. Delivery & takeaway are also excluded from the tastecard restaurant discounts. The following restaurants are not included in the offer: Liverpool St Station or South Mimms M25 Services.

View all reviews
Ed's Easy Diner - London - Victoria Place
Average member score
4.6 12
Diner rating
Excellent
8
Very good
3
Good
1
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Kat said
" Friendly staff, great food, would recommend"
Read more
Neil said
" Nice food"
Read more
"Great
Easy and tasty"
Read more
Sunny said
" Happy overall. Wait is a bit long but staff very friendly"
Read more
Bradley said
" Great food"
Read more
Mari said
" Lovely"
Read more
Richi said "Great place
A bit understaffed but great service
nonetheless, great work"
Read more
"Although specific ....
... my order still came through wrong. I can only hope it was a one off. That said although not..."
Read more
Gary said "Great for a quick meal.
Ed's is a great chain US style diner.
Burgers, chips and milkshakes are typical..."
Read more
Neil said "Always good value
Fish and chips fresh, not frozen! Music a bit too loud, but very friendly and helpful staff...."
Read more
Peter said "Got Forgotten About
We were sat in the corner with our two year old twins who were ready to go but we seemed be..."
Read more
Shannon said
" ❤️❤️❤️❤️"
Read more
  • Kat said:
    " Friendly staff, great food, would recommend "
    Posted 5 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Neil said:
    " Nice food "
    Posted 6 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Great
    Easy and tasty "
    Posted 7 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sunny said:
    " Happy overall. Wait is a bit long but staff very friendly "
    Posted 8 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Bradley said:
    " Great food "
    Posted 8 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mari said:
    " Lovely "
    Posted 10 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Richi said: "Great place
    A bit understaffed but great service
    nonetheless, great work "
    Posted 10 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Although specific ....
    ... my order still came through wrong. I can only hope it was a one off. That said although not much atmosphere, and the juke box being out of order, the restaurant was clean, the staff friendly and the food delicious when it eventually arrived. "
    Posted 11 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gary said: "Great for a quick meal.
    Ed's is a great chain US style diner.
    Burgers, chips and milkshakes are typical choices. Great decor, 1950's music and atmosphere add to the diner experience. No problem at all with Ed's.
    Only criticism, and it's a big one, is that it's in a shared food court and those managing it impose a charge to use the toilets! Is it legal to charge customers to wash their hands where food is served? Even Ryanair couldn't get away with this! "
    Posted 11 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Neil said: "Always good value
    Fish and chips fresh, not frozen! Music a bit too loud, but very friendly and helpful staff. Recommended "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Peter said: "Got Forgotten About
    We were sat in the corner with our two year old twins who were ready to go but we seemed be forgotten even after asking to pay! "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Shannon said:
    " ❤️❤️❤️❤️ "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • Kat said:
    " Friendly staff, great food, would recommend "
    Posted 5 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Neil said:
    " Nice food "
    Posted 6 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Great
    Easy and tasty "
    Posted 7 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sunny said:
    " Happy overall. Wait is a bit long but staff very friendly "
    Posted 8 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Bradley said:
    " Great food "
    Posted 8 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mari said:
    " Lovely "
    Posted 10 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Richi said: "Great place
    A bit understaffed but great service
    nonetheless, great work "
    Posted 10 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Although specific ....
    ... my order still came through wrong. I can only hope it was a one off. That said although not much atmosphere, and the juke box being out of order, the restaurant was clean, the staff friendly and the food delicious when it eventually arrived. "
    Posted 11 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gary said: "Great for a quick meal.
    Ed's is a great chain US style diner.
    Burgers, chips and milkshakes are typical choices. Great decor, 1950's music and atmosphere add to the diner experience. No problem at all with Ed's.
    Only criticism, and it's a big one, is that it's in a shared food court and those managing it impose a charge to use the toilets! Is it legal to charge customers to wash their hands where food is served? Even Ryanair couldn't get away with this! "
    Posted 11 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Neil said: "Always good value
    Fish and chips fresh, not frozen! Music a bit too loud, but very friendly and helpful staff. Recommended "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Peter said: "Got Forgotten About
    We were sat in the corner with our two year old twins who were ready to go but we seemed be forgotten even after asking to pay! "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Shannon said:
    " ❤️❤️❤️❤️ "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals