Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleDecember restriction
Harry Ramsden - Manchester image
Harry Ramsden - Manchester image
Harry Ramsden - Manchester image
Harry Ramsden - Manchester image

2 for 1 at Harry Ramsden - Manchester

Since opening his doors in 1928 Harry Ramsden has been a firm favourite for generations, thanks to his world famous Fish & Chips.

The secret recipe batter and double cooked chips is legendary. Enjoy during your next visit with the fantastic 2 for 1 tastecard restaurant offers

Important Information

Please Note: The tastecard discount is for 2 for 1, 7 days a week, across starters, mains and desserts. The cheapest or equivalent dish of each course from each menu section will be discounted from your bill. Please let the server know when being seated that you intend to use your tastecard. The tastecard restaurant deal is not valid on breakfast items, bundle deals or children's meals. Extra sides and add-ons are not included in the offer, but may be purchased at usual menu price. Festive Dishes, sharing starters, sharing mains, sharing desserts and sides are excluded from this offer. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other Harry Ramsden promotion. Set/fixed price, lunch menus, kids menus, takeaways and delivery are excluded from the deal. Each tastecard is valid for up to 2 people per card. The tastecard discount is also unavailable on celebration days, including, but not limited to: Valentines Day, Mothers Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday, Fathers Day, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. The tastecard restaurant discount is not available at Welcome Breaks or Harry Ramsden Worthing.

View all reviews
Harry Ramsden - Manchester
Average member score
5.0 3
Diner rating
Excellent
3
Very good
0
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Christopher said "Lunchtime visit
Wonderful meal served by the wonderful Jean"
Read more
Wendy said "Superb All Round!
I go to Harry’s regularly, and I always have a fantastic experience from the minute I walk in..."
Read more
Jacqueline said "Great Food, Quick and Friendly Service!
Went to Harry Ramsdens, was a quiet night (normal for midweek). The service was friendly and..."
Read more
  • Christopher said: "Lunchtime visit
    Wonderful meal served by the wonderful Jean "
    Posted 3 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Wendy said: "Superb All Round!
    I go to Harry’s regularly, and I always have a fantastic experience from the minute I walk in until the minute I leave!
    All the staff are lovely and I never have cause for complaint! The atmosphere is always welcoming.
    This restaurant is a credit to the Ramsdens name! "
    Posted 5 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jacqueline said: "Great Food, Quick and Friendly Service!
    Went to Harry Ramsdens, was a quiet night (normal for midweek). The service was friendly and exceptional - very quick as well. They make you feel welcome and don’t rush you out the door. Definitely come again! "
    Posted 5 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • Christopher said: "Lunchtime visit
    Wonderful meal served by the wonderful Jean "
    Posted 3 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Wendy said: "Superb All Round!
    I go to Harry’s regularly, and I always have a fantastic experience from the minute I walk in until the minute I leave!
    All the staff are lovely and I never have cause for complaint! The atmosphere is always welcoming.
    This restaurant is a credit to the Ramsdens name! "
    Posted 5 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jacqueline said: "Great Food, Quick and Friendly Service!
    Went to Harry Ramsdens, was a quiet night (normal for midweek). The service was friendly and exceptional - very quick as well. They make you feel welcome and don’t rush you out the door. Definitely come again! "
    Posted 5 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals