Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleDecember restriction
Harry Ramsden - Swanage image
Harry Ramsden - Swanage image
Harry Ramsden - Swanage image
Harry Ramsden - Swanage image

2 for 1 at Harry Ramsden - Swanage

Since opening his doors in 1928 Harry Ramsden has been a firm favourite for generations, thanks to his world famous Fish & Chips.

The secret recipe batter and double cooked chips is legendary. Enjoy during your next visit with the fantastic 2 for 1 tastecard restaurant offers

Important Information

Please Note: The tastecard discount is for 2 for 1, 7 days a week, across starters, mains and desserts. The cheapest or equivalent dish of each course from each menu section will be discounted from your bill. Please let the server know when being seated that you intend to use your tastecard. The tastecard restaurant deal is not valid on breakfast items, bundle deals or children's meals. Extra sides and add-ons are not included in the offer, but may be purchased at usual menu price. Festive Dishes, sharing starters, sharing mains, sharing desserts and sides are excluded from this offer. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other Harry Ramsden promotion. Set/fixed price, lunch menus, kids menus, takeaways and delivery are excluded from the deal. Each tastecard is valid for up to 2 people per card. The tastecard discount is also unavailable on celebration days, including, but not limited to: Valentines Day, Mothers Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday, Fathers Day, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. The tastecard restaurant discount is not available at Welcome Breaks or Harry Ramsden Worthing.

View all reviews
Harry Ramsden - Swanage
Average member score
4.6 7
Diner rating
Excellent
4
Very good
3
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Laurence said "Fantastic!
Haven’t been to a Harry Ramsdens in years but this was fantastic. Fantastic food and service...."
Read more
Caroline said
" Card was easy to use and excellent discount."
Read more
JW said
" Would come again."
Read more
" Good food and service"
Read more
James said "Great
Best fish and chips for ages"
Read more
Emma said "Great Staff Very Attentive Would Recommend
Really great staff, piping hot food and lovely tea and coffee. Very well provided for in a great..."
Read more
Denise said "Quick Service.
Thanks."
Read more
  • Laurence said: "Fantastic!
    Haven’t been to a Harry Ramsdens in years but this was fantastic. Fantastic food and service. Whole family loved it. "
    Posted 1 month, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Caroline said:
    " Card was easy to use and excellent discount. "
    Posted 6 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • JW said:
    " Would come again. "
    Posted 6 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Good food and service "
    Posted 7 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • James said: "Great
    Best fish and chips for ages "
    Posted 8 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Emma said: "Great Staff Very Attentive Would Recommend
    Really great staff, piping hot food and lovely tea and coffee. Very well provided for in a great position next to the sea. Would have been even better if you did a couple of healthy options on your take away menu as that would make me come back again and again.
    thank you. "
    Posted 11 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Denise said: "Quick Service.
    Thanks. "
    Posted 1 year, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • Laurence said: "Fantastic!
    Haven’t been to a Harry Ramsdens in years but this was fantastic. Fantastic food and service. Whole family loved it. "
    Posted 1 month, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Caroline said:
    " Card was easy to use and excellent discount. "
    Posted 6 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • JW said:
    " Would come again. "
    Posted 6 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Good food and service "
    Posted 7 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • James said: "Great
    Best fish and chips for ages "
    Posted 8 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Emma said: "Great Staff Very Attentive Would Recommend
    Really great staff, piping hot food and lovely tea and coffee. Very well provided for in a great position next to the sea. Would have been even better if you did a couple of healthy options on your take away menu as that would make me come back again and again.
    thank you. "
    Posted 11 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Denise said: "Quick Service.
    Thanks. "
    Posted 1 year, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals