Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleAvailable December
Giraffe - Bromley image
Giraffe - Bromley image
Giraffe - Bromley image
Giraffe - Bromley image

2 for 1 at Giraffe - Bromley

Taking inspiration from all corners of the globe, Giraffe World Kitchen offers their diners the chance to taste the world on a plate. Their menu features an exciting and vibrant array of dishes to explore from Japanese and Indian to Mexican and Turkish.

And, you’ll be able to travel even further on your culinary journey if you’re a tastecard member. That means if you bring a friend, you’ll be able to enjoy twice the flavour with 2 for 1 restaurant savings when you present your tastecard. With such a great offer, there’s no reason to not treat yourself to that dessert you’ve been eyeing.

Important Information

Please Note: The tastecard discount is for 2 for 1 across starters, mains and desserts, 7 days a week, while breakfast items and the kids menu are also included in the offer. Extra sides and add-ons are not included in the offer, but may be purchased at usual menu price. Festive Dishes, sharing starters, sharing mains, sharing desserts and sides are excluded from this offer. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other Giraffe promotion. Please let the server know when ordering that you intend to use your tastecard. The cheapest or equivalent dish of each course from each menu section will be discounted from your bill. Set/fixed price, lunch menus, takeaways and delivery are excluded from the deal. Each tastecard is valid for up to 2 people per card. The tastecard discount is not available on bank holidays and celebration days– including, but not limited to, Valentine’s Day, Mothering Sunday, Father's Day, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. The following restaurants are excluded from the offer: Burgers & Cocktails and Airport restaurants. The offer is available at the London - Southbank Centre branch Sunday to Thursday only.

View all reviews
Giraffe - Bromley
Average member score
4.0 6
Diner rating
Excellent
3
Very good
2
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
1
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Hanniel said "Giraffe - Bromley
Extremely happy with quality of the tapas and level of food in general. Churros were lovely. Read more
Erika said "Excellent Staff And Food
Very pleasant manager Kristian. Staff very helpful. Food amazing. All in all wonderful place to..."
Read more
" Excellent"
Read more
RjL said
" Great service"
Read more
Lea said "Lovely Food
Great food, great service and no problem using the taste card, will defiantly come again"
Read more
Disappointed said "Dirty!
Waiter - pretty average
Food - OK
Restaurant - awful. Food all over the floor. Never..."
Read more
  • Hanniel said: "Giraffe - Bromley
    Extremely happy with quality of the tapas and level of food in general. Churros were lovely.
    Took a while for someone to come and take our payment though.

    Overall a very good experience! "
    Posted 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Erika said: "Excellent Staff And Food
    Very pleasant manager Kristian. Staff very helpful. Food amazing. All in all wonderful place to eat out with family and friends "
    Posted 1 month, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Excellent "
    Posted 2 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • RjL said:
    " Great service "
    Posted 7 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lea said: "Lovely Food
    Great food, great service and no problem using the taste card, will defiantly come again "
    Posted 7 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Disappointed said: "Dirty!
    Waiter - pretty average
    Food - OK
    Restaurant - awful. Food all over the floor. Never cleared. Table next to us not cleared of food whole time we were there. Not likely to go back for a while until visible improvement in cleanliness standards. "
    Posted 8 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • Hanniel said: "Giraffe - Bromley
    Extremely happy with quality of the tapas and level of food in general. Churros were lovely.
    Took a while for someone to come and take our payment though.

    Overall a very good experience! "
    Posted 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Erika said: "Excellent Staff And Food
    Very pleasant manager Kristian. Staff very helpful. Food amazing. All in all wonderful place to eat out with family and friends "
    Posted 1 month, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Excellent "
    Posted 2 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • RjL said:
    " Great service "
    Posted 7 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lea said: "Lovely Food
    Great food, great service and no problem using the taste card, will defiantly come again "
    Posted 7 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Disappointed said: "Dirty!
    Waiter - pretty average
    Food - OK
    Restaurant - awful. Food all over the floor. Never cleared. Table next to us not cleared of food whole time we were there. Not likely to go back for a while until visible improvement in cleanliness standards. "
    Posted 8 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals