Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleAvailable December
Giraffe - Cheshire Oaks image
Giraffe - Cheshire Oaks image
Giraffe - Cheshire Oaks image
Giraffe - Cheshire Oaks image

2 for 1 at Giraffe - Cheshire Oaks

Giraffe is a place of positive vibes and happy people; where guests can enjoy big flavours and refreshing drinks. The perfect combination for enjoying a great day out with family and friends.

Diners are invited to enjoy exquisite food all day at Giraffe, from breakfast and lunch to a delicious dinner with cocktails. They can feast on tasty starters like the Vegetable Gyozas before moving on to filling mains like Giraffe’s juicy burgers, refreshing salads, curry bowls packed with flavour, and much more. This, before ending their meal with a delicious dessert like the vegan Chocolate Torte.

What’s more, any meal at Giraffe is to be enhanced thanks to the superb restaurant discounts available to tastecard members. These will allow them the perfect excuse to sample a further beverage or two and can be enjoyed as the little ones partake in any of the delights from children’s menu.

Regardless of tastes or desire, one and all can expect to be enchanted by what Giraffe has to offer.

Important Information

Please Note: The tastecard discount is for 2 for 1 across starters, mains and desserts, 7 days a week, while breakfast items and the kids menu are also included in the offer. Extra sides and add-ons are not included in the offer, but may be purchased at usual menu price. Festive Dishes, sharing starters, sharing mains, sharing desserts and sides are excluded from this offer. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other Giraffe promotion. Please let the server know when ordering that you intend to use your tastecard. The cheapest or equivalent dish of each course from each menu section will be discounted from your bill. Set/fixed price, lunch menus, takeaways and delivery are excluded from the deal. Each tastecard is valid for up to 2 people per card. The tastecard discount is not available on bank holidays and celebration days– including, but not limited to, Valentine’s Day, Mothering Sunday, Father's Day, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. The following restaurants are excluded from the offer: Airport restaurants and the Southbank branch.

View all reviews
Giraffe - Cheshire Oaks
Average member score
4.2 8
Diner rating
Excellent
5
Very good
1
Good
1
Average
1
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Paul said "Busy place but was served quite fast
Pretty good food for a chain, would probably go back."
Read more
" Food wasn’t diabolical but I’m glad we had a 2 for 1, I wouldn’t have been happy paying the full..."
Read more
" We had a Good meal.
But no tapas and a couple of other dishes were off the menu !!!! Read more
Amy said
" Nice food, friendly staff will be back"
Read more
H. said
" A delicious meal and the service was good."
Read more
Lorraine said
" Happy to return"
Read more
Gina said "Disappointed
This was our first visit to Giraffe at Cheshire Oaks and we were very disappointed. We were..."
Read more
Norman said "Very good
This was the first time I have visited this chain, having seen them mainly in airports.
The..."
Read more
  • Paul said: "Busy place but was served quite fast
    Pretty good food for a chain, would probably go back. "
    Posted 8 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Food wasn’t diabolical but I’m glad we had a 2 for 1, I wouldn’t have been happy paying the full price! Food took ages to come out! Waitress was very polite but there was only two people serving a full restaurant including doing the drinks hence why food was slow coming out! "
    Posted 9 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " We had a Good meal.
    But no tapas and a couple of other dishes were off the menu !!!!
    Very understaffed but staff were very good.
    Thank you we really enjoyed will be back. "
    Posted 1 year, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Amy said:
    " Nice food, friendly staff will be back "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • H. said:
    " A delicious meal and the service was good. "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lorraine said:
    " Happy to return "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gina said: "Disappointed
    This was our first visit to Giraffe at Cheshire Oaks and we were very disappointed. We were seated and served very promptly but it didn’t take long for us to realise that there was a very cold draft. We asked if we could be moved and we were told that it was not possible and the cold draft was from the back door as they were taking a delivery and could not be closed. We all sat through the full meal with our coats on and still cold. The meal was very nice although part of our order got missed off but unfortunately the cold ruined our dining experience. "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Norman said: "Very good
    This was the first time I have visited this chain, having seen them mainly in airports.
    The food was very good, well presented and enjoyed by everyone so will be including on our list of taste card venues.
    The young lady serving was very pleasant and efficient, dealing with the whole resturant by herself, well done.
    My only fault was that there was no finger bowl with the ribs, wipes were supplied on request, but a proper finger bowl would have been better
    Other than that excellent. "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • Paul said: "Busy place but was served quite fast
    Pretty good food for a chain, would probably go back. "
    Posted 8 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Food wasn’t diabolical but I’m glad we had a 2 for 1, I wouldn’t have been happy paying the full price! Food took ages to come out! Waitress was very polite but there was only two people serving a full restaurant including doing the drinks hence why food was slow coming out! "
    Posted 9 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " We had a Good meal.
    But no tapas and a couple of other dishes were off the menu !!!!
    Very understaffed but staff were very good.
    Thank you we really enjoyed will be back. "
    Posted 1 year, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Amy said:
    " Nice food, friendly staff will be back "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • H. said:
    " A delicious meal and the service was good. "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lorraine said:
    " Happy to return "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gina said: "Disappointed
    This was our first visit to Giraffe at Cheshire Oaks and we were very disappointed. We were seated and served very promptly but it didn’t take long for us to realise that there was a very cold draft. We asked if we could be moved and we were told that it was not possible and the cold draft was from the back door as they were taking a delivery and could not be closed. We all sat through the full meal with our coats on and still cold. The meal was very nice although part of our order got missed off but unfortunately the cold ruined our dining experience. "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Norman said: "Very good
    This was the first time I have visited this chain, having seen them mainly in airports.
    The food was very good, well presented and enjoyed by everyone so will be including on our list of taste card venues.
    The young lady serving was very pleasant and efficient, dealing with the whole resturant by herself, well done.
    My only fault was that there was no finger bowl with the ribs, wipes were supplied on request, but a proper finger bowl would have been better
    Other than that excellent. "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals