Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleAvailable December
Giraffe - Lakeside image
Giraffe - Lakeside image
Giraffe - Lakeside image
Giraffe - Lakeside image

2 for 1 at Giraffe - Lakeside

Taking inspiration from all corners of the globe, Giraffe World Kitchen offers their diners the chance to taste the world on a plate. Their menu features an exciting and vibrant array of dishes to explore from Japanese and Indian to Mexican and Turkish.

And, you’ll be able to travel even further on your culinary journey if you’re a tastecard member. That means if you bring a friend, you’ll be able to enjoy twice the flavour with 2 for 1 restaurant savings when you present your tastecard. With such a great offer, there’s no reason to not treat yourself to that dessert you’ve been eyeing.

Important Information

Please Note: The tastecard discount is for 2 for 1 across starters, mains and desserts, 7 days a week, while breakfast items and the kids menu are also included in the offer. Extra sides and add-ons are not included in the offer, but may be purchased at usual menu price. Festive Dishes, sharing starters, sharing mains, sharing desserts and sides are excluded from this offer. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other Giraffe promotion. Please let the server know when ordering that you intend to use your tastecard. The cheapest or equivalent dish of each course from each menu section will be discounted from your bill. Set/fixed price, lunch menus, takeaways and delivery are excluded from the deal. Each tastecard is valid for up to 2 people per card. The tastecard discount is not available on bank holidays and celebration days– including, but not limited to, Valentine’s Day, Mothering Sunday, Father's Day, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. The following restaurants are excluded from the offer: Burgers & Cocktails and Airport restaurants. The offer is available at the London - Southbank Centre branch Sunday to Thursday only.

View all reviews
Giraffe - Lakeside
Average member score
4.3 12
Diner rating
Excellent
8
Very good
2
Good
0
Average
2
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Jo said "Only 4 prawns: BEWARE service charge
Food and service ok but both dishes only came with 4 prawns!

If I'd have known..."
Read more
Mathew said "Not too bad
One steak few was undercooked, problm was rectified ..desert order was incorrect..pleasant overall"
Read more
" Good menu, nice food"
Read more
Eater said "Good Custumer Service
Very friendly customer service"
Read more
"Pleasent Surprise
Tried spicy rice bowel very nice. Pleasant staff"
Read more
"Excellent
Good food great service one of our favourites"
Read more
Chris said
" Great service today well done guys"
Read more
" Food was lush. Smoothie was lush. Waitress was lush. Lush."
Read more
Ben said
" Lovely food, quick service and no hassle using the card!"
Read more
SHAMISO said "Poor customer service
The waiter that served us at first wasn't really helpful although he warmed up in the end...."
Read more
" Very nice place"
Read more
Alan said "Tasty food, excellent service
The menu was varied and very reasonably priced, even before the Tastecard discount. The service..."
Read more
  • Jo said: "Only 4 prawns: BEWARE service charge
    Food and service ok but both dishes only came with 4 prawns!

    If I'd have known I wouldn't have paid the extra £6 to add prawns.

    Very tight!

    They also add a sneaky 10% service charge!!!!!!!!!! "
    Posted 1 month, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mathew said: "Not too bad
    One steak few was undercooked, problm was rectified ..desert order was incorrect..pleasant overall "
    Posted 1 month, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Good menu, nice food "
    Posted 1 month, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Eater said: "Good Custumer Service
    Very friendly customer service "
    Posted 3 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Pleasent Surprise
    Tried spicy rice bowel very nice. Pleasant staff "
    Posted 4 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Excellent
    Good food great service one of our favourites "
    Posted 4 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Chris said:
    " Great service today well done guys "
    Posted 4 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Food was lush. Smoothie was lush. Waitress was lush. Lush. "
    Posted 5 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ben said:
    " Lovely food, quick service and no hassle using the card! "
    Posted 6 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • SHAMISO said: "Poor customer service
    The waiter that served us at first wasn't really helpful although he warmed up in the end.

    When the food came the waitress brought our food and placed my son's meal in front of him but She expected me to grab my plate off her which was a large stack of ribs and I've got terrible arthritis and one other arm in a sling which I found odd and also bare in mind the resturant was empty even sat outside with surrounding tables vacant so there was no excuse for her not to come round.

    Upon requesting my bill lovely waiter (different one this time) brought it within seconds but surprisingly the same waitress came over asked for method of payment and told her cash with taste card only for her to disappear and start serving other diners for a long while.

    Very annoyed, it was my first and will be my last ever visiting this resturant "
    Posted 8 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Very nice place "
    Posted 11 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Alan said: "Tasty food, excellent service
    The menu was varied and very reasonably priced, even before the Tastecard discount. The service was fantastic. "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 16 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • Jo said: "Only 4 prawns: BEWARE service charge
    Food and service ok but both dishes only came with 4 prawns!

    If I'd have known I wouldn't have paid the extra £6 to add prawns.

    Very tight!

    They also add a sneaky 10% service charge!!!!!!!!!! "
    Posted 1 month, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mathew said: "Not too bad
    One steak few was undercooked, problm was rectified ..desert order was incorrect..pleasant overall "
    Posted 1 month, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Good menu, nice food "
    Posted 1 month, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Eater said: "Good Custumer Service
    Very friendly customer service "
    Posted 3 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Pleasent Surprise
    Tried spicy rice bowel very nice. Pleasant staff "
    Posted 4 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Excellent
    Good food great service one of our favourites "
    Posted 4 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Chris said:
    " Great service today well done guys "
    Posted 4 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Food was lush. Smoothie was lush. Waitress was lush. Lush. "
    Posted 5 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ben said:
    " Lovely food, quick service and no hassle using the card! "
    Posted 6 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • SHAMISO said: "Poor customer service
    The waiter that served us at first wasn't really helpful although he warmed up in the end.

    When the food came the waitress brought our food and placed my son's meal in front of him but She expected me to grab my plate off her which was a large stack of ribs and I've got terrible arthritis and one other arm in a sling which I found odd and also bare in mind the resturant was empty even sat outside with surrounding tables vacant so there was no excuse for her not to come round.

    Upon requesting my bill lovely waiter (different one this time) brought it within seconds but surprisingly the same waitress came over asked for method of payment and told her cash with taste card only for her to disappear and start serving other diners for a long while.

    Very annoyed, it was my first and will be my last ever visiting this resturant "
    Posted 8 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Very nice place "
    Posted 11 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Alan said: "Tasty food, excellent service
    The menu was varied and very reasonably priced, even before the Tastecard discount. The service was fantastic. "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 16 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals