Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleAvailable December
Giraffe - Sheffield image
Giraffe - Sheffield image
Giraffe - Sheffield image
Giraffe - Sheffield image

2 for 1 at Giraffe - Sheffield

Taking inspiration from all corners of the globe, Giraffe World Kitchen offers their diners the chance to taste the world on a plate. Their menu features an exciting and vibrant array of dishes to explore from Japanese and Indian to Mexican and Turkish.

And, you’ll be able to travel even further on your culinary journey if you’re a tastecard member. That means if you bring a friend, you’ll be able to enjoy twice the flavour with 2 for 1 restaurant savings when you present your tastecard. With such a great offer, there’s no reason to not treat yourself to that dessert you’ve been eyeing.

Important Information

Please Note: The tastecard discount is for 2 for 1 across starters, mains and desserts, 7 days a week, while breakfast items are also included in the offer. Extra sides and add-ons are not included in the offer, but may be purchased at usual menu price. Festive Dishes, sharing starters, sharing mains, sharing desserts and sides are excluded from this offer. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other Giraffe promotion. Please let the server know when ordering that you intend to use your tastecard. The cheapest or equivalent dish of each course from each menu section will be discounted from your bill. Set/fixed price, lunch menus, kids menus, takeaways and delivery are excluded from the deal. Each tastecard is valid for up to 2 people per card. The tastecard discount is not available on bank holidays and celebration days– including, but not limited to, Valentine’s Day, Mothering Sunday, Father's Day, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. The following restaurants are excluded from the offer: Burgers & Cocktails and Airport restaurants. The offer is available at the London - Southbank Centre branch Sunday to Thursday only.

View all reviews
Giraffe - Sheffield
Average member score
3.8 13
Diner rating
Excellent
7
Very good
1
Good
2
Average
2
Poor
1
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Ben said "Don’t Bother
We had Chicken Katsu curry, chicken gyoza and fried halloumi. Overall it was poor, it all tasted..."
Read more
AUDREY said "Great food, great host
Really enjoyed the food, would recommend. :-)"
Read more
Nicola said "Food been better
Food was cold"
Read more
Katie said "Excellent customer service
This was our first visit. The waiter was so lovely and friendly. He made us feel very welcome and..."
Read more
Tracey said "Disappointing
Had a long wait in a queue then had to wait ages to give our orders then wait ages for the food!..."
Read more
Sue said
" The service was slow, they had ran out of a lot of food on the menu, our main meal’s order..."
Read more
Jodie said "Amazing service
Great evening service by the team. Very engaging and happy to help with anything. Nathan was our..."
Read more
Matt said "Friendly place
Good food, great staff, card easy to use."
Read more
Lesley said "Great place
Lovely meal and staff X"
Read more
Ryan said "Quick Meal Before A Movie
Atmosphere is lovely, ordered food and drinks. Had two meals which were very simple, but were..."
Read more
Beautiful said "Breky
Wow. Had a lovely breakfast."
Read more
" Excellent, first time I have used my card. So easy."
Read more
JACQUELINE said "Great service
Fabulous meal and service made even better using my tastecard"
Read more
  • Ben said: "Don’t Bother
    We had Chicken Katsu curry, chicken gyoza and fried halloumi. Overall it was poor, it all tasted very cheap and didn’t taste like what is was supposed to be. No complaints about the service however!

    Also the tastecard deal is 2 for 1 which it seems like the restaurant offers at ALL times anyway, even if you don’t have a tastecard... "
    Posted 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • AUDREY said: "Great food, great host
    Really enjoyed the food, would recommend. :-) "
    Posted 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nicola said: "Food been better
    Food was cold "
    Posted 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Katie said: "Excellent customer service
    This was our first visit. The waiter was so lovely and friendly. He made us feel very welcome and looked after us well. The food was delicious. Especially the calamari which was cooked to perfection. I think it is good that kids can have broccoli instead of my chips as my daughter doesn't actually like chips. "
    Posted 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tracey said: "Disappointing
    Had a long wait in a queue then had to wait ages to give our orders then wait ages for the food! The food looked nice but a bit cold and so was disappointed quite a lot! Don’t think me n my family would go here again in Meadowhall! Far more exciting family restaurants to choose from! "
    Posted 1 month, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sue said:
    " The service was slow, they had ran out of a lot of food on the menu, our main meal’s order disappeared off the system but was only told when we commented on how long we had been waiting, the table hadn’t been cleaned or replenish, would not recommend this at place at all "
    Posted 1 month, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jodie said: "Amazing service
    Great evening service by the team. Very engaging and happy to help with anything. Nathan was our server and was super helpful! The manager was also really friendly! Defnitely would come again! Food was great too! "
    Posted 1 month, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Matt said: "Friendly place
    Good food, great staff, card easy to use. "
    Posted 1 month, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lesley said: "Great place
    Lovely meal and staff X "
    Posted 2 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ryan said: "Quick Meal Before A Movie
    Atmosphere is lovely, ordered food and drinks. Had two meals which were very simple, but were wrong, waiter then went off and another waiter was available which was very helpful. Sauce was terrible... overall wouldnt come back. "
    Posted 2 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Beautiful said: "Breky
    Wow. Had a lovely breakfast. "
    Posted 2 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Excellent, first time I have used my card. So easy. "
    Posted 4 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • JACQUELINE said: "Great service
    Fabulous meal and service made even better using my tastecard "
    Posted 7 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • Ben said: "Don’t Bother
    We had Chicken Katsu curry, chicken gyoza and fried halloumi. Overall it was poor, it all tasted very cheap and didn’t taste like what is was supposed to be. No complaints about the service however!

    Also the tastecard deal is 2 for 1 which it seems like the restaurant offers at ALL times anyway, even if you don’t have a tastecard... "
    Posted 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • AUDREY said: "Great food, great host
    Really enjoyed the food, would recommend. :-) "
    Posted 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nicola said: "Food been better
    Food was cold "
    Posted 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Katie said: "Excellent customer service
    This was our first visit. The waiter was so lovely and friendly. He made us feel very welcome and looked after us well. The food was delicious. Especially the calamari which was cooked to perfection. I think it is good that kids can have broccoli instead of my chips as my daughter doesn't actually like chips. "
    Posted 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tracey said: "Disappointing
    Had a long wait in a queue then had to wait ages to give our orders then wait ages for the food! The food looked nice but a bit cold and so was disappointed quite a lot! Don’t think me n my family would go here again in Meadowhall! Far more exciting family restaurants to choose from! "
    Posted 1 month, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sue said:
    " The service was slow, they had ran out of a lot of food on the menu, our main meal’s order disappeared off the system but was only told when we commented on how long we had been waiting, the table hadn’t been cleaned or replenish, would not recommend this at place at all "
    Posted 1 month, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jodie said: "Amazing service
    Great evening service by the team. Very engaging and happy to help with anything. Nathan was our server and was super helpful! The manager was also really friendly! Defnitely would come again! Food was great too! "
    Posted 1 month, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Matt said: "Friendly place
    Good food, great staff, card easy to use. "
    Posted 1 month, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lesley said: "Great place
    Lovely meal and staff X "
    Posted 2 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ryan said: "Quick Meal Before A Movie
    Atmosphere is lovely, ordered food and drinks. Had two meals which were very simple, but were wrong, waiter then went off and another waiter was available which was very helpful. Sauce was terrible... overall wouldnt come back. "
    Posted 2 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Beautiful said: "Breky
    Wow. Had a lovely breakfast. "
    Posted 2 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Excellent, first time I have used my card. So easy. "
    Posted 4 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • JACQUELINE said: "Great service
    Fabulous meal and service made even better using my tastecard "
    Posted 7 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals