Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleAvailable December
View Menu
Giraffe - London - Spitalfields image
Giraffe - London - Spitalfields image
Giraffe - London - Spitalfields image
Giraffe - London - Spitalfields image

2 for 1 at Giraffe - London - Spitalfields

Giraffe is a place of positive vibes and happy people; where guests can enjoy big flavours and refreshing drinks. The perfect combination for enjoying a great day out with family and friends.

Diners are invited to enjoy exquisite food all day at Giraffe, from breakfast and lunch to a delicious dinner with cocktails. They can feast on tasty starters like the Vegetable Gyozas before moving on to filling mains like Giraffe’s juicy burgers, refreshing salads, curry bowls packed with flavour, and much more. This, before ending their meal with a delicious dessert like the vegan Chocolate Torte.

What’s more, any meal at Giraffe is to be enhanced thanks to the superb restaurant discounts available to tastecard members. These will allow them the perfect excuse to sample a further beverage or two and can be enjoyed as the little ones partake in any of the delights from children’s menu.

Regardless of tastes or desire, one and all can expect to be enchanted by what Giraffe has to offer.

Important Information

Please Note: The tastecard discount is for 2 for 1 across starters, mains and desserts, 7 days a week, while breakfast items and the kids menu are also included in the offer. Extra sides and add-ons are not included in the offer, but may be purchased at usual menu price. Festive Dishes, sharing starters, sharing mains, sharing desserts and sides are excluded from this offer. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other Giraffe promotion. Please let the server know when ordering that you intend to use your tastecard. The cheapest or equivalent dish of each course from each menu section will be discounted from your bill. Set/fixed price, lunch menus, takeaways and delivery are excluded from the deal. Each tastecard is valid for up to 2 people per card. The tastecard discount is not available on bank holidays and celebration days– including, but not limited to, Valentine’s Day, Mothering Sunday, Father's Day, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. The following restaurants are excluded from the offer: Airport restaurants and the Southbank branch.

View all reviews
Giraffe - London - Spitalfields
Average member score
4.4 7
Diner rating
Excellent
5
Very good
1
Good
0
Average
1
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Phil said "Perfect
Perfect on every way"
Read more
Trang said "Good atmosphere
Nice restaurant, nice foods..."
Read more
Richard said
" Great place"
Read more
Jenny said "Slow Service but yummy food
Slow Service but yummy food and happy hour"
Read more
ANDREW said "Not a terrible place
Went here as only place that accpected taste card in December. The food was ok, some simply..."
Read more
Kris said "Good Service
The food is ok."
Read more
Iona said "Lunch
Good food. Great value"
Read more
  • Phil said: "Perfect
    Perfect on every way "
    Posted 7 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Trang said: "Good atmosphere
    Nice restaurant, nice foods... "
    Posted 7 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Richard said:
    " Great place "
    Posted 8 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jenny said: "Slow Service but yummy food
    Slow Service but yummy food and happy hour "
    Posted 9 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • ANDREW said: "Not a terrible place
    Went here as only place that accpected taste card in December. The food was ok, some simply changes to improve.

    If you have salad ask for dressing on the side as it comes swimming
    The burger buns are frozen and fall apart "
    Posted 10 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kris said: "Good Service
    The food is ok. "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Iona said: "Lunch
    Good food. Great value "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • Phil said: "Perfect
    Perfect on every way "
    Posted 7 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Trang said: "Good atmosphere
    Nice restaurant, nice foods... "
    Posted 7 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Richard said:
    " Great place "
    Posted 8 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jenny said: "Slow Service but yummy food
    Slow Service but yummy food and happy hour "
    Posted 9 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • ANDREW said: "Not a terrible place
    Went here as only place that accpected taste card in December. The food was ok, some simply changes to improve.

    If you have salad ask for dressing on the side as it comes swimming
    The burger buns are frozen and fall apart "
    Posted 10 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kris said: "Good Service
    The food is ok. "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Iona said: "Lunch
    Good food. Great value "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals