Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleAvailable December
Giraffe - Watford image
Giraffe - Watford image
Giraffe - Watford image
Giraffe - Watford image

2 for 1 at Giraffe - Watford

Giraffe is a place of positive vibes and happy people; where guests can enjoy big flavours and refreshing drinks. The perfect combination for enjoying a great day out with family and friends.

Diners are invited to enjoy exquisite food all day at Giraffe, from breakfast and lunch to a delicious dinner with cocktails. They can feast on tasty starters like the Vegetable Gyozas before moving on to filling mains like Giraffe’s juicy burgers, refreshing salads, curry bowls packed with flavour, and much more. This, before ending their meal with a delicious dessert like the vegan Chocolate Torte.

What’s more, any meal at Giraffe is to be enhanced thanks to the superb restaurant discounts available to tastecard members. These will allow them the perfect excuse to sample a further beverage or two and can be enjoyed as the little ones partake in any of the delights from children’s menu.

Regardless of tastes or desire, one and all can expect to be enchanted by what Giraffe has to offer.

Important Information

Please Note: The tastecard discount is for 2 for 1 across starters, mains and desserts, 7 days a week, while breakfast items and the kids menu are also included in the offer. Extra sides and add-ons are not included in the offer, but may be purchased at usual menu price. Festive Dishes, sharing starters, sharing mains, sharing desserts and sides are excluded from this offer. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other Giraffe promotion. Please let the server know when ordering that you intend to use your tastecard. The cheapest or equivalent dish of each course from each menu section will be discounted from your bill. Set/fixed price, lunch menus, takeaways and delivery are excluded from the deal. Each tastecard is valid for up to 2 people per card. The tastecard discount is not available on bank holidays and celebration days– including, but not limited to, Valentine’s Day, Mothering Sunday, Father's Day, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. The following restaurants are excluded from the offer: Airport restaurants and the Southbank branch.

View all reviews
Giraffe - Watford
Average member score
4.2 6
Diner rating
Excellent
4
Very good
1
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
1
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
No said "Not Great
Very cold restaurant over cooked dry burger"
Read more
Michelle said "Amazing Breakfast
Once again we had a wonderful Breakfast before we started our food shop next door.
We will..."
Read more
Abdul said "Great food and atmosphere
This venue is idea especially near a Tesco's so can pop in before for a good family shop...."
Read more
Paula said
" Great alternative to the usual chains as there are some very interesting alternatives to pizza,..."
Read more
Michelle said "Fab Meal
They always get it right.
Another fab meal!!
Great service.
We will be back"
Read more
Michelle said "EVENING MEAL BEFORE WE DO A TESCO SHOP
Absolutely delicious meal.
Great and quick Service."
Read more
  • No said: "Not Great
    Very cold restaurant over cooked dry burger "
    Posted 9 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Michelle said: "Amazing Breakfast
    Once again we had a wonderful Breakfast before we started our food shop next door.
    We will be back for more!! "
    Posted 10 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Abdul said: "Great food and atmosphere
    This venue is idea especially near a Tesco's so can pop in before for a good family shop. :-) Only issue they didn't serve Halal food so only veg options on menu for us but that didn't stop us "
    Posted 10 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Paula said:
    " Great alternative to the usual chains as there are some very interesting alternatives to pizza, pasta and burgers. Very good food and attentive staff. Three hours free parking a bonus "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Michelle said: "Fab Meal
    They always get it right.
    Another fab meal!!
    Great service.
    We will be back "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Michelle said: "EVENING MEAL BEFORE WE DO A TESCO SHOP
    Absolutely delicious meal.
    Great and quick Service. "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • No said: "Not Great
    Very cold restaurant over cooked dry burger "
    Posted 9 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Michelle said: "Amazing Breakfast
    Once again we had a wonderful Breakfast before we started our food shop next door.
    We will be back for more!! "
    Posted 10 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Abdul said: "Great food and atmosphere
    This venue is idea especially near a Tesco's so can pop in before for a good family shop. :-) Only issue they didn't serve Halal food so only veg options on menu for us but that didn't stop us "
    Posted 10 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Paula said:
    " Great alternative to the usual chains as there are some very interesting alternatives to pizza, pasta and burgers. Very good food and attentive staff. Three hours free parking a bonus "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Michelle said: "Fab Meal
    They always get it right.
    Another fab meal!!
    Great service.
    We will be back "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Michelle said: "EVENING MEAL BEFORE WE DO A TESCO SHOP
    Absolutely delicious meal.
    Great and quick Service. "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals