Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 6 peopleSaturday restrictionAvailable December
Bella Italia - Blackpool - Church Street image
Bella Italia - Blackpool - Church Street image
Bella Italia - Blackpool - Church Street image
Bella Italia - Blackpool - Church Street image
Bella Italia - Blackpool - Church Street image

2 for 1 at Bella Italia - Blackpool - Church Street

At Bella, they love to find the true spirit of Italy with ingredients sourced from real Italian-family producers, like the Gaetarelli family in Lake Garda who make fresh pasta for them in their creamy Carbonara, and the Rota family in Cosenza who produce the cured meats for their Antipasti Sharing Board, and fiery Diavola Forte Roma pizza.

Important Information

Please Note: The 2 for 1 tastecard offer is available from Sunday – Friday after 12pm, across starters, mains and desserts. The cheapest or equivalent dish of each course from each menu section will be discounted from your bill. Valid every day except Saturday. Please let the server know when being seated that you intend to use your tastecard. The offer is not valid on Saturdays, Bank Holidays, Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day or Father’s Day. Each tastecard discount is valid for up to 6 people per card, with only 1 card able to be used per table. The card cannot be accepted in conjunction with any other offer, voucher, set menu or kid’s menu. The offer is also not valid on takeaway or delivery. Extra toppings, upgrades, sides, service, merchandise and tips are also not included. Gift cards can be used to pay for the cash balance. The offer is also unavailable on all breakfast items. The offer is not available at the following Bella Italia locations on any day: airports, Center Parcs, Edinburgh Northbridge or London Argyll Street. The offer is also not valid in Cardiff Old Brewery Quarter or Sheffield restaurants on event days, or Cheltenham during festival week. The tastecard restaurant offers cannot be used between 5-7:30pm at the following London restaurants: Cranbourn Street, Irving Street, Shaftesbury Avenue, St. Martin's Lane, Strand and Wellington Street.

View all reviews
Bella Italia - Blackpool - Church Street
Average member score
4.8 4
Diner rating
Excellent
3
Very good
1
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Martin said
" Nice first visit to this place"
Read more
Jaime said "Great service
On arrival we were advised that there was no pasta as the pasta machine had broken however they..."
Read more
" Great meal with fantastic"
Read more
Socksy said "Freezing Cold Toilets
Lovely waiter service
Small portions of food but very nice"
Read more
  • Martin said:
    " Nice first visit to this place "
    Posted 1 month, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jaime said: "Great service
    On arrival we were advised that there was no pasta as the pasta machine had broken however they did have pasta sheets for lasagne which is what I chose. It wasn't too much of a problem that there was no other pasta but it was a bit disappointing. There was only 2 staff on and they seemed to be understaffed however the 2 guys worked extremely hard and smiled the whole time. When my lasagne arrived I was extremely disappointed. Whilst it tasted ok (Not amazing) there was very little of it. Barely any Bolognese and 2 sheets of lasagne. I was glad I was getting 2 for 1 as at £11 I would have been extremely unsatisfied had I paid full price. Regardless of how much I paid though I am shocked at how small the portion size was. My daughter ate from the piccolo menu and she loved her food and it all seemed fine and plenty of if. My son had a pizza which he enjoyed. Don't know if it was an off day but i'm not sure I would hurry back! "
    Posted 1 month, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Great meal with fantastic "
    Posted 2 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Socksy said: "Freezing Cold Toilets
    Lovely waiter service
    Small portions of food but very nice "
    Posted 7 months ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • Martin said:
    " Nice first visit to this place "
    Posted 1 month, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jaime said: "Great service
    On arrival we were advised that there was no pasta as the pasta machine had broken however they did have pasta sheets for lasagne which is what I chose. It wasn't too much of a problem that there was no other pasta but it was a bit disappointing. There was only 2 staff on and they seemed to be understaffed however the 2 guys worked extremely hard and smiled the whole time. When my lasagne arrived I was extremely disappointed. Whilst it tasted ok (Not amazing) there was very little of it. Barely any Bolognese and 2 sheets of lasagne. I was glad I was getting 2 for 1 as at £11 I would have been extremely unsatisfied had I paid full price. Regardless of how much I paid though I am shocked at how small the portion size was. My daughter ate from the piccolo menu and she loved her food and it all seemed fine and plenty of if. My son had a pizza which he enjoyed. Don't know if it was an off day but i'm not sure I would hurry back! "
    Posted 1 month, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Great meal with fantastic "
    Posted 2 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Socksy said: "Freezing Cold Toilets
    Lovely waiter service
    Small portions of food but very nice "
    Posted 7 months ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals