Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 6 peopleSaturday restrictionAvailable December
Bella Italia - Lakeside image
Bella Italia - Lakeside image
Bella Italia - Lakeside image
Bella Italia - Lakeside image
Bella Italia - Lakeside image

2 for 1 at Bella Italia - Lakeside

At Bella, they love to find the true spirit of Italy with ingredients sourced from real Italian-family producers, like the Gaetarelli family in Lake Garda who make fresh pasta for them in their creamy Carbonara, and the Rota family in Cosenza who produce the cured meats for their Antipasti Sharing Board, and fiery Diavola Forte Roma pizza.

Important Information

Please Note: The 2 for 1 tastecard offer is available from Sunday – Friday after 12pm, across starters, mains and desserts. The cheapest or equivalent dish of each course from each menu section will be discounted from your bill. Valid every day except Saturday. Please let the server know when being seated that you intend to use your tastecard. The offer is not valid on Saturdays, Bank Holidays, Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, or on New Years Eve after 5pm. Each tastecard discount is valid for up to 6 people per card, with only 1 card able to be used per table. The card cannot be accepted in conjunction with any other offer, voucher, set menu or kid’s menu. The offer is also not valid on takeaway or delivery. Extra toppings, upgrades, sides, service, merchandise and tips are also not included. Gift cards can be used to pay for the cash balance. The offer is also unavailable on all breakfast items. Please note that some restaurants are excluded due to a sport/entertainment event taking place. Check the event exclusions here https://www.bellaitalia.co.uk/event-exclusions. The offer is not available at the following Bella Italia locations on any day: airports, The offer is not available at the following Bella Italia locations on any day: airports, Bluewater, Center Parcs, Edinburgh Northbridge, Edinburgh Hanover, Glasgow Sauchiehall, London Argyll Street, Portsmouth or London - St Martins Lane. The offer is also not valid in Cardiff Old Brewery Quarter or Sheffield restaurants on event days, or Cheltenham during festival week. The offer is unavailable at the Birmingham branch between the 7th November and the 23rd December 2019. The tastecard restaurant offers cannot be used between 5-7:30pm at the following London restaurants: Cranbourn Street, Irving Street, Shaftesbury Avenue, South Kensington, Strand and Wellington Street.

View all reviews
Bella Italia - Lakeside
Average member score
4.7 11
Diner rating
Excellent
9
Very good
1
Good
1
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
"Great Good
Great food"
Read more
Denise said "Lakeside Bella
Always receive a warm welcome, customer service is paramount. The staff are fantastic."
Read more
Styler said "Great food, friendly but slow service :)
Great food, friendly but slow service, first time using Taste card at Bella Italia, good discount :)"
Read more
Paul said
" The food was superb and service great."
Read more
Naomi said
" Great food and great service as always."
Read more
Eloise said
" Lovely food"
Read more
Andrew said "Good service
Nice food amazing service"
Read more
T said
" First time I used it easy and it’s good for saving"
Read more
peter said
" All good will good back again and again"
Read more
Jess said "Bella Italia
Great food great service great discount"
Read more
Urenna said "Slow service
Was a Friday night but service was still very slow. Constantly needed prompting to clear our..."
Read more
  • "Great Good
    Great food "
    Posted 7 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Denise said: "Lakeside Bella
    Always receive a warm welcome, customer service is paramount. The staff are fantastic. "
    Posted 8 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Styler said: "Great food, friendly but slow service :)
    Great food, friendly but slow service, first time using Taste card at Bella Italia, good discount :) "
    Posted 9 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Paul said:
    " The food was superb and service great. "
    Posted 10 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Naomi said:
    " Great food and great service as always. "
    Posted 10 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Eloise said:
    " Lovely food "
    Posted 10 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Andrew said: "Good service
    Nice food amazing service "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • T said:
    " First time I used it easy and it’s good for saving "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • peter said:
    " All good will good back again and again "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jess said: "Bella Italia
    Great food great service great discount "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Urenna said: "Slow service
    Was a Friday night but service was still very slow. Constantly needed prompting to clear our table etc "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • "Great Good
    Great food "
    Posted 7 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Denise said: "Lakeside Bella
    Always receive a warm welcome, customer service is paramount. The staff are fantastic. "
    Posted 8 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Styler said: "Great food, friendly but slow service :)
    Great food, friendly but slow service, first time using Taste card at Bella Italia, good discount :) "
    Posted 9 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Paul said:
    " The food was superb and service great. "
    Posted 10 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Naomi said:
    " Great food and great service as always. "
    Posted 10 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Eloise said:
    " Lovely food "
    Posted 10 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Andrew said: "Good service
    Nice food amazing service "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • T said:
    " First time I used it easy and it’s good for saving "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • peter said:
    " All good will good back again and again "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jess said: "Bella Italia
    Great food great service great discount "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Urenna said: "Slow service
    Was a Friday night but service was still very slow. Constantly needed prompting to clear our table etc "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals