Search
New restaurant2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 6 peopleSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
Bella Italia - Leeds - Centre 27 image
Bella Italia - Leeds - Centre 27 image
Bella Italia - Leeds - Centre 27 image
Bella Italia - Leeds - Centre 27 image
Bella Italia - Leeds - Centre 27 image

2 for 1 at Bella Italia - Leeds - Centre 27

At Bella, they love to find the true spirit of Italy with ingredients sourced from real Italian-family producers, like the Gaetarelli family in Lake Garda who make fresh pasta for them in their creamy Carbonara, and the Rota family in Cosenza who produce the cured meats for their Antipasti Sharing Board, and fiery Diavola Forte Roma pizza.

Important Information

Please Note: The 2 for 1 tastecard offer is available from Sunday – Friday after 12pm, across starters, mains and desserts. The cheapest or equivalent dish of each course from each menu section will be discounted from your bill. Valid every day except Saturday. Please let the server know when being seated that you intend to use your tastecard. The offer is not valid on Saturdays, Bank Holidays, Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day or Father’s Day. Each tastecard discount is valid for up to 6 people per card, with only 1 card able to be used per table. The card cannot be accepted in conjunction with any other offer, voucher, set menu or kid’s menu. The offer is also not valid on takeaway or delivery. Extra toppings, upgrades, sides, service, merchandise and tips are also not included. Gift cards can be used to pay for the cash balance. The offer is also unavailable on all breakfast items. The offer is not available at the following Bella Italia locations on any day: airports, Center Parcs, Edinburgh Northbridge or London Argyll Street. The offer is also not valid in Cardiff Old Brewery Quarter or Sheffield restaurants on event days, or Cheltenham during festival week. The offer is not valid at Bluewater from Fridays – Sundays, at Birmingham during the Christmas Market (15th November - 23rd December 2018), at Edinburgh Hanover Street from Fridays-Sundays, or during the Christmas Market (16th November 2018 - 5th January 2019). It is also not valid in Coventry during shows at the Belgrade Theatre. The tastecard restaurant offers cannot be used between 5-7:30pm at the following London restaurants: Cranbourn Street, Irving Street, Shaftesbury Avenue, St. Martin's Lane, South Kensington, Strand and Wellington Street. The offer is not valid throughout the month of the December.

View all reviews
Bella Italia - Leeds - Centre 27
Average member score
3.8 6
Diner rating
Excellent
3
Very good
1
Good
1
Average
0
Poor
1
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Jag said "Great service
Great service and easy going atmosphere"
Read more
Alex said "Staff Was Amazing
The staff was extremely busy and very understaffed BUT!! credit where due the guys tonight worked..."
Read more
Andrew said
" Just had a pizza but it didn’t taste very good and was a bit greasy."
Read more
Joanne said
" Very poor quality of food"
Read more
"Not Enough Duck And Dry Chicken
Polenta mash was a bit sickly, the breaded chicken was very dry and there wasn’t much duck in..."
Read more
DONNA said "Great restaurant
Experience was great start to finish. From phoning to book the table to leaving. Start were..."
Read more
  • Jag said: "Great service
    Great service and easy going atmosphere "
    Posted 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Alex said: "Staff Was Amazing
    The staff was extremely busy and very understaffed BUT!! credit where due the guys tonight worked hard and couldn’t fault them at all remaining professional and polite all the way though "
    Posted 2 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Andrew said:
    " Just had a pizza but it didn’t taste very good and was a bit greasy. "
    Posted 2 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Joanne said:
    " Very poor quality of food "
    Posted 4 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Not Enough Duck And Dry Chicken
    Polenta mash was a bit sickly, the breaded chicken was very dry and there wasn’t much duck in Marco Polo pasta. "
    Posted 5 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • DONNA said: "Great restaurant
    Experience was great start to finish. From phoning to book the table to leaving. Start were attentive but not annoying. Included my children in the dining experience. Food was delicious, good portion sizes for adults and children. Plenty to chose from. Will definitely recommend and visit again. "
    Posted 7 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • Jag said: "Great service
    Great service and easy going atmosphere "
    Posted 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Alex said: "Staff Was Amazing
    The staff was extremely busy and very understaffed BUT!! credit where due the guys tonight worked hard and couldn’t fault them at all remaining professional and polite all the way though "
    Posted 2 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Andrew said:
    " Just had a pizza but it didn’t taste very good and was a bit greasy. "
    Posted 2 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Joanne said:
    " Very poor quality of food "
    Posted 4 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Not Enough Duck And Dry Chicken
    Polenta mash was a bit sickly, the breaded chicken was very dry and there wasn’t much duck in Marco Polo pasta. "
    Posted 5 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • DONNA said: "Great restaurant
    Experience was great start to finish. From phoning to book the table to leaving. Start were attentive but not annoying. Included my children in the dining experience. Food was delicious, good portion sizes for adults and children. Plenty to chose from. Will definitely recommend and visit again. "
    Posted 7 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals