Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 6 peopleSaturday restrictionAvailable December
Bella Italia - Nottingham - Cornerhouse image
Bella Italia - Nottingham - Cornerhouse image
Bella Italia - Nottingham - Cornerhouse image
Bella Italia - Nottingham - Cornerhouse image
Bella Italia - Nottingham - Cornerhouse image

2 for 1 at Bella Italia - Nottingham - Cornerhouse

At Bella, they love to find the true spirit of Italy with ingredients sourced from real Italian-family producers, like the Gaetarelli family in Lake Garda who make fresh pasta for them in their creamy Carbonara, and the Rota family in Cosenza who produce the cured meats for their Antipasti Sharing Board, and fiery Diavola Forte Roma pizza.

Important Information

Please Note: The 2 for 1 tastecard offer is available from Sunday – Friday after 12pm, across starters, mains and desserts. The cheapest or equivalent dish of each course from each menu section will be discounted from your bill. Valid every day except Saturday. Please let the server know when being seated that you intend to use your tastecard. The offer is not valid on Saturdays, Bank Holidays, Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day or Father’s Day. Each tastecard discount is valid for up to 6 people per card, with only 1 card able to be used per table. The card cannot be accepted in conjunction with any other offer, voucher, set menu or kid’s menu. The offer is also not valid on takeaway or delivery. Extra toppings, upgrades, sides, service, merchandise and tips are also not included. Gift cards can be used to pay for the cash balance. The offer is also unavailable on all breakfast items. The offer is not available at the following Bella Italia locations on any day: airports, Bluewater, Center Parcs, Edinburgh Hanover Street, Edinburgh Northbridge, Liverpool or London Argyll Street. The offer is also not valid in Cardiff Old Brewery Quarter or Sheffield restaurants on event days, or Cheltenham during festival week. The tastecard restaurant offers cannot be used between 5-7:30pm at the following London restaurants: Cranbourn Street, Irving Street, Shaftesbury Avenue, St. Martin's Lane, Strand and Wellington Street.

View all reviews
Bella Italia - Nottingham - Cornerhouse
Average member score
4.5 8
Diner rating
Excellent
6
Very good
1
Good
0
Average
1
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Michelle said "Tasty food
Amazing food and excellent service from Kody."
Read more
Joanna said "Pre Theatre Meal
First time I have used this restaurant and was very impressed. Our waitresses was great and we..."
Read more
John said "Afternoon lunch
After having a walk around Nottingham the wife and I decided to stop in this Restaurant for..."
Read more
Lisa said "Excellent
Very friendly staff despite the restaurant being exceptionally busy.

Excellent food..."
Read more
Ray said
" Clovis the waiter was excellent"
Read more
Adrian said "Bland
Ordered a traditional Bolognese far too much spaghetti and not enough sauce and mince......."
Read more
Sarah said
" Food not as good as usual. Staff great. No trouble using taste card."
Read more
Lynda said "Girls day out
Very friendly staff. Food was hot and tasty. New to the tastecard but got there in the end. Well..."
Read more
  • Michelle said: "Tasty food
    Amazing food and excellent service from Kody. "
    Posted 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Joanna said: "Pre Theatre Meal
    First time I have used this restaurant and was very impressed. Our waitresses was great and we really enjoyed the food. Service was really quick too which is great for a pre-theatre meal "
    Posted 1 month, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • John said: "Afternoon lunch
    After having a walk around Nottingham the wife and I decided to stop in this Restaurant for lunch, the place was very clean, our waiter was Marcus he was excellent, very polite and very helpful, the food was superb, very tasty, we would certainly use this Restaurant again, highly recommended. "
    Posted 1 month, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lisa said: "Excellent
    Very friendly staff despite the restaurant being exceptionally busy.

    Excellent food and brilliant saving made by using tastecard. Saved the cost of my membership in just one visit "
    Posted 2 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ray said:
    " Clovis the waiter was excellent "
    Posted 5 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Adrian said: "Bland
    Ordered a traditional Bolognese far too much spaghetti and not enough sauce and mince.... i.e......bland "
    Posted 5 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sarah said:
    " Food not as good as usual. Staff great. No trouble using taste card. "
    Posted 5 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lynda said: "Girls day out
    Very friendly staff. Food was hot and tasty. New to the tastecard but got there in the end. Well done guys. "
    Posted 6 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • Michelle said: "Tasty food
    Amazing food and excellent service from Kody. "
    Posted 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Joanna said: "Pre Theatre Meal
    First time I have used this restaurant and was very impressed. Our waitresses was great and we really enjoyed the food. Service was really quick too which is great for a pre-theatre meal "
    Posted 1 month, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • John said: "Afternoon lunch
    After having a walk around Nottingham the wife and I decided to stop in this Restaurant for lunch, the place was very clean, our waiter was Marcus he was excellent, very polite and very helpful, the food was superb, very tasty, we would certainly use this Restaurant again, highly recommended. "
    Posted 1 month, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lisa said: "Excellent
    Very friendly staff despite the restaurant being exceptionally busy.

    Excellent food and brilliant saving made by using tastecard. Saved the cost of my membership in just one visit "
    Posted 2 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ray said:
    " Clovis the waiter was excellent "
    Posted 5 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Adrian said: "Bland
    Ordered a traditional Bolognese far too much spaghetti and not enough sauce and mince.... i.e......bland "
    Posted 5 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sarah said:
    " Food not as good as usual. Staff great. No trouble using taste card. "
    Posted 5 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lynda said: "Girls day out
    Very friendly staff. Food was hot and tasty. New to the tastecard but got there in the end. Well done guys. "
    Posted 6 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals