Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 6 peopleSaturday restrictionAvailable December
Bella Italia - Telford image
Bella Italia - Telford image
Bella Italia - Telford image
Bella Italia - Telford image
Bella Italia - Telford image

2 for 1 at Bella Italia - Telford

At Bella, they love to find the true spirit of Italy with ingredients sourced from real Italian-family producers, like the Gaetarelli family in Lake Garda who make fresh pasta for them in their creamy Carbonara, and the Rota family in Cosenza who produce the cured meats for their Antipasti Sharing Board, and fiery Diavola Forte Roma pizza.

Important Information

Please Note: The 2 for 1 tastecard offer is available from Sunday – Friday after 12pm, across starters, mains and desserts. The cheapest or equivalent dish of each course from each menu section will be discounted from your bill. Valid every day except Saturday. Please let the server know when being seated that you intend to use your tastecard. The offer is not valid on Saturdays, Bank Holidays, Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day or Father’s Day. Each tastecard discount is valid for up to 6 people per card, with only 1 card able to be used per table. The card cannot be accepted in conjunction with any other offer, voucher, set menu or kid’s menu. The offer is also not valid on takeaway or delivery. Extra toppings, upgrades, sides, service, merchandise and tips are also not included. Gift cards can be used to pay for the cash balance. The offer is also unavailable on all breakfast items. The offer is not available at the following Bella Italia locations on any day: airports, Center Parcs, Edinburgh Northbridge or London Argyll Street. The offer is also not valid in Cardiff Old Brewery Quarter or Sheffield restaurants on event days, or Cheltenham during festival week. The offer is not valid at Bluewater from Fridays – Sundays, at Birmingham during the Christmas Market (15th November - 23rd December 2018), at Edinburgh Hanover Street from Fridays-Sundays, or during the Christmas Market (16th November 2018 - 5th January 2019). It is also not valid in Coventry during shows at the Belgrade Theatre. The tastecard restaurant offers cannot be used between 5-7:30pm at the following London restaurants: Cranbourn Street, Irving Street, Shaftesbury Avenue, St. Martin's Lane, South Kensington, Strand and Wellington Street.

View all reviews
Bella Italia - Telford
Average member score
4.0 8
Diner rating
Excellent
3
Very good
3
Good
1
Average
1
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
IAIN said "Chicken not the best
My wife and mother had the grilled chicken which was a little to pink for the liking. They sent..."
Read more
Lisa said "Great Food, Polite But Slow Service
I guess it was busy, had to ask twice for our end of meal drinks, one of which was just a tap water."
Read more
Mic said
" Very good ,good gluten free menu"
Read more
Dawn said
" Staff attentive and friendly. Food and drink lovely. Definitely recommend and would go again"
Read more
SINCLAIR said
" Overall experience good, the food was excellent but the service slow, we had pre booked cinema..."
Read more
Bex said "Brilliant!
The first place we’ve been where the kids have completely cleared their plates! The unlimited..."
Read more
Paul said
" Service very poor - main meal plates never cleared, not asked if meal okay not asked for sweets..."
Read more
Tori said
" Good food service could of been better meaning a little faster"
Read more
  • IAIN said: "Chicken not the best
    My wife and mother had the grilled chicken which was a little to pink for the liking. They sent it back the replacement chicken they didn't like much and described it as rubbery. My meal and the fathet in laws was fine. Service was good and promptly dealt with the issue. "
    Posted 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lisa said: "Great Food, Polite But Slow Service
    I guess it was busy, had to ask twice for our end of meal drinks, one of which was just a tap water. "
    Posted 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mic said:
    " Very good ,good gluten free menu "
    Posted 1 month, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dawn said:
    " Staff attentive and friendly. Food and drink lovely. Definitely recommend and would go again "
    Posted 2 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • SINCLAIR said:
    " Overall experience good, the food was excellent but the service slow, we had pre booked cinema tickets, we ordered Starters which came quite prompt but we waited quite a while for our main courses, we couldn't order puddings (which our girls were really looking forward to) when speaking to the lady that served us our main courses (who happened to be the manager) about the service being slow and we were dis appointed that we couldn't enjoy a pudding she apologised and said we could come back after the cinema and have complimentary puddings, we explained to her that it would be about 10.30pm but she was willing to stay open to serve us our puddings. We decided that it would be too late for our girls to eat the puddings after the cinema but the lovely manager said that it was not a problem she took an email address and has emailed us a voucher for 4 Complimentary puddings. We will definitely return not just for our free puddings but for another meal as the food was delicious and
    we couldn't fault the manager! "
    Posted 3 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Bex said: "Brilliant!
    The first place we’ve been where the kids have completely cleared their plates! The unlimited refills of juice for the kids is a fabulous idea and the staff are great. Definitely coming here again!! "
    Posted 3 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Paul said:
    " Service very poor - main meal plates never cleared, not asked if meal okay not asked for sweets or coffee. Had to get up to pay bill and complained to mgr about service with mo reply or apology. "
    Posted 7 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tori said:
    " Good food service could of been better meaning a little faster "
    Posted 7 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • IAIN said: "Chicken not the best
    My wife and mother had the grilled chicken which was a little to pink for the liking. They sent it back the replacement chicken they didn't like much and described it as rubbery. My meal and the fathet in laws was fine. Service was good and promptly dealt with the issue. "
    Posted 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lisa said: "Great Food, Polite But Slow Service
    I guess it was busy, had to ask twice for our end of meal drinks, one of which was just a tap water. "
    Posted 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mic said:
    " Very good ,good gluten free menu "
    Posted 1 month, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dawn said:
    " Staff attentive and friendly. Food and drink lovely. Definitely recommend and would go again "
    Posted 2 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • SINCLAIR said:
    " Overall experience good, the food was excellent but the service slow, we had pre booked cinema tickets, we ordered Starters which came quite prompt but we waited quite a while for our main courses, we couldn't order puddings (which our girls were really looking forward to) when speaking to the lady that served us our main courses (who happened to be the manager) about the service being slow and we were dis appointed that we couldn't enjoy a pudding she apologised and said we could come back after the cinema and have complimentary puddings, we explained to her that it would be about 10.30pm but she was willing to stay open to serve us our puddings. We decided that it would be too late for our girls to eat the puddings after the cinema but the lovely manager said that it was not a problem she took an email address and has emailed us a voucher for 4 Complimentary puddings. We will definitely return not just for our free puddings but for another meal as the food was delicious and
    we couldn't fault the manager! "
    Posted 3 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Bex said: "Brilliant!
    The first place we’ve been where the kids have completely cleared their plates! The unlimited refills of juice for the kids is a fabulous idea and the staff are great. Definitely coming here again!! "
    Posted 3 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Paul said:
    " Service very poor - main meal plates never cleared, not asked if meal okay not asked for sweets or coffee. Had to get up to pay bill and complained to mgr about service with mo reply or apology. "
    Posted 7 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tori said:
    " Good food service could of been better meaning a little faster "
    Posted 7 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals