Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 6 peopleBooking requiredFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionAvailable December
Opa image
Opa image
Opa image
Opa image
Opa image

2 for 1 at Opa

Found on Baldwin Street in Bristol, just a street from the busy A38, Opa is a delightful Greek restaurant that is easily accessible from miles around and makes for one of the most convenient spots for dining out in Bristol.

Dedicated to creating memories for their customers, Opa is one of the best Bristol restaurants for enjoying a meal with loved ones, be it for family celebrations, romantic dining experiences, or for catching-up with friends

The Greek lifestyle places great focus on eating out, and in Bristol there are few better spots to do such than Opa. Decked out like a traditional Greek building, complete with marble-looking pillars and pristine white furniture, the dining room is a joy to behold and it works with the wonderfully attentive service staff and the passionate, creative team of chefs in the creation of an authentic Greek dining experience.

Taking inspiration from the recipes that their mothers used, all of the dishes on show at Opa are made using only the very best fresh, local ingredients known to be Greek. No Bristol restaurants will beat Opa for classic Greek fare, with typical examples of the delights known to feature coming in the form of a kleftiko, a flavoursome lamb shank baked in a parcel with onions, carrots and aromatic herbs, and the risotto thalassinon, which is squid ink-based and topped with tiger prawns, baby squid and octopus.

Dining out in Bristol is made all the more enticing with Opa and tastecard, the latter of which providing their members with some fantastic exclusive restaurant discounts when they call in advance and produce their card upon arrival. Such marvellous Bristol restaurant deals allow them the perfect excuse to enhance the meal with that little bit extra, such as a further beverage, an additional course, a complementing side, or a combination of either.

Sat in a bustling area of town, with the likes of the Bristol Cathedral, the Bristol Marina and the Bristol Aquarium all just a stone’s throw away, Opa is one of the more ideally situated Bristol restaurants for anyone looking to enjoy a meal amidst a day of exploration and activity. As the venue is a tastecard restaurant partner, all visitors are to incur wondrous savings, leaving plenty in the pocket to spend while out and about.

Important Information

Please Note: The tastecard restaurant discount is not available on bank holidays or celebration days – including, but not limited to, Valentine’s Day, Mothering Sunday, Father's Day, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. You must also book in advance and mention the tastecard to be entitled to the discount.

View all reviews
Opa
Average member score
4.8 5
Diner rating
Excellent
4
Very good
1
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
kieron said ".
Kate said "The Best Dining Experience In 20 Years
Just back from Opa! Wow!! Beautiful building, exquisite decor, waiters so attentive and very..."
Read more
Sue said "Lovely lunch
Couldnt fault food.....

Lovely place. Quiet tues lunchtime but was so nice it didnt..."
Read more
Float said "A Bit Over Hyped
Service was pretty good, paid £18.50 for a ribeye steak which may as well of been a quick fry £3..."
Read more
"Fresh New Place
Amazing food. We’ve experienced it on late Sunday afternoon and it was quiet but I’m sure the..."
Read more
  • kieron said: ".
    . "
    Posted 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kate said: "The Best Dining Experience In 20 Years
    Just back from Opa! Wow!! Beautiful building, exquisite decor, waiters so attentive and very handsome!! The food was out of this world delicious! Very succulent beef full of Mediterranean flavours, husband delighted with his lamb and daughters equally wowed by their dishes!! Puddings were outstanding! Cannot rate Opa more highly!! We've had such a great night out!! "
    Posted 1 month, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sue said: "Lovely lunch
    Couldnt fault food.....

    Lovely place. Quiet tues lunchtime but was so nice it didnt matter. "
    Posted 4 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Float said: "A Bit Over Hyped
    Service was pretty good, paid £18.50 for a ribeye steak which may as well of been a quick fry £3 piece of steak as it was frazzled on the flame grill it was very well done when I asked for medium rare which was a shame and left me feeling a bit ripped off, very pleased I had the taste card. My friend had a delicious beef dish with feta mash and she loved it. "
    Posted 5 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Fresh New Place
    Amazing food. We’ve experienced it on late Sunday afternoon and it was quiet but I’m sure the reputation of the food will catch on and be busy soon. "
    Posted 6 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • kieron said: ".
    . "
    Posted 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kate said: "The Best Dining Experience In 20 Years
    Just back from Opa! Wow!! Beautiful building, exquisite decor, waiters so attentive and very handsome!! The food was out of this world delicious! Very succulent beef full of Mediterranean flavours, husband delighted with his lamb and daughters equally wowed by their dishes!! Puddings were outstanding! Cannot rate Opa more highly!! We've had such a great night out!! "
    Posted 1 month, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sue said: "Lovely lunch
    Couldnt fault food.....

    Lovely place. Quiet tues lunchtime but was so nice it didnt matter. "
    Posted 4 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Float said: "A Bit Over Hyped
    Service was pretty good, paid £18.50 for a ribeye steak which may as well of been a quick fry £3 piece of steak as it was frazzled on the flame grill it was very well done when I asked for medium rare which was a shame and left me feeling a bit ripped off, very pleased I had the taste card. My friend had a delicious beef dish with feta mash and she loved it. "
    Posted 5 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Fresh New Place
    Amazing food. We’ve experienced it on late Sunday afternoon and it was quiet but I’m sure the reputation of the food will catch on and be busy soon. "
    Posted 6 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals