Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 6 peopleFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
Byron - London - Cowcross image
Byron - London - Cowcross image
Byron - London - Cowcross image
Byron - London - Cowcross image
Byron - London - Cowcross image

2 for 1 at Byron - London - Cowcross

Byron was founded with a simple mission in mind: to do one thing, and do it properly.

Byron offers up a wealth of handcrafted burgers, which are cooked medium so they are perfectly pink and juicy, all of which are served in a squishy bun with a cheeky pickle on the side.

All of Byron's burgers are created using the very best in carefully sourced, 100% British and grass-fed beef to ensure that each bite is of the utmost quality. They are prepared to the Byron recipe of flank, brisket and chuck. They're ground once... then ground again for marble and texture. To finish, the creative chefs at Byron then add the freshest of ingredients before topping with their own recipe sauces.

A properly sourced, properly cooked, properly amazing burger can be expected at Byron. Be they a meat-lover, a veggie or a vegan, all are catered to in style at the fabulous burger chain.

Important Information

Please Note: The tastecard restaurant deals allow members a 2 for 1 offer across starters, mains and desserts. The discount is available all day Sunday to Thursday. The tastecard restaurant discount is not available on celebration days – including, but not limited to, Valentine’s Day, Mothering Sunday and Father's Day. The offer is not valid on Easter Sunday or Easter Monday. Members do not have to book in advance, but it is requested that they let their server know upon entry that they intend to use the tastecard. The tastecard restaurant discounts are valid for 6 people per card, and a valid tastecard must be shown. The offer cannot be combined with any other promotion, including set menus and bundle promotions, and it is also not available on takeaway or delivery. The tastecard restaurant discount is not available at the 02 on event days. The tastecard restaurant offers are also unavailable at Edinburgh - Northbridge and Edinburgh - Lothian Road throughout the month of August. This, and all other offers, are subject to the manager's discretion. Only one discount is permitted per table, and bills cannot be split. Subject to availability.

View all reviews
Byron - London - Cowcross
Average member score
5.0 6
Diner rating
Excellent
6
Very good
0
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
"Excellent
Excellent as always"
Read more
Louise said "Great Burgers
We had a good experience at Byron’s - staff were efficient and friendly- atmosphere was relaxed..."
Read more
" Great food, atmosphere and service!!"
Read more
Beverley said "Fabulous
Great burgers - amazing onion rings!"
Read more
heron said
" good taste"
Read more
Tsaraslondon said "Great Burgers
We eat a lot of burgers but Byron’s are amongst the best. Not fatty. Service always good and..."
Read more
  • "Excellent
    Excellent as always "
    Posted 3 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Louise said: "Great Burgers
    We had a good experience at Byron’s - staff were efficient and friendly- atmosphere was relaxed and Burgers really yummy "
    Posted 4 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Great food, atmosphere and service!! "
    Posted 4 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Beverley said: "Fabulous
    Great burgers - amazing onion rings! "
    Posted 6 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • heron said:
    " good taste "
    Posted 9 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tsaraslondon said: "Great Burgers
    We eat a lot of burgers but Byron’s are amongst the best. Not fatty. Service always good and efficient.
    Excellent value for money. "
    Posted 10 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • "Excellent
    Excellent as always "
    Posted 3 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Louise said: "Great Burgers
    We had a good experience at Byron’s - staff were efficient and friendly- atmosphere was relaxed and Burgers really yummy "
    Posted 4 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Great food, atmosphere and service!! "
    Posted 4 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Beverley said: "Fabulous
    Great burgers - amazing onion rings! "
    Posted 6 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • heron said:
    " good taste "
    Posted 9 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tsaraslondon said: "Great Burgers
    We eat a lot of burgers but Byron’s are amongst the best. Not fatty. Service always good and efficient.
    Excellent value for money. "
    Posted 10 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals