Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 6 peopleFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
Byron - York image
Byron - York image
Byron - York image
Byron - York image
Byron - York image

2 for 1 at Byron - York

Byron was founded with a simple mission in mind: to do one thing, and do it properly.

Byron offers up a wealth of handcrafted burgers, which are cooked medium so they are perfectly pink and juicy, all of which are served in a squishy bun with a cheeky pickle on the side.

All of Byron's burgers are created using the very best in carefully sourced, 100% British and grass-fed beef to ensure that each bite is of the utmost quality. They are prepared to the Byron recipe of flank, brisket and chuck. They're ground once... then ground again for marble and texture. To finish, the creative chefs at Byron then add the freshest of ingredients before topping with their own recipe sauces.

A properly sourced, properly cooked, properly amazing burger can be expected at Byron. Be they a meat-lover, a veggie or a vegan, all are catered to in style at the fabulous burger chain.

Important Information

Please Note: The tastecard restaurant deals allow members a 2 for 1 offer across starters, mains and desserts. The discount is available all day Sunday to Thursday. The tastecard restaurant discount is not available on celebration days – including, but not limited to, Valentine’s Day, Mothering Sunday and Father's Day. The offer is not valid on Easter Sunday or Easter Monday. Members do not have to book in advance, but it is requested that they let their server know upon entry that they intend to use the tastecard. The tastecard restaurant discounts are valid for 6 people per card, and a valid tastecard must be shown. The offer cannot be combined with any other promotion, including set menus and bundle promotions, and it is also not available on takeaway or delivery. The tastecard restaurant discount is not available at the 02 on event days. The tastecard restaurant offers are also unavailable at Edinburgh - Northbridge and Edinburgh - Lothian Road throughout the month of August. This, and all other offers, are subject to the manager's discretion. Only one discount is permitted per table, and bills cannot be split. Subject to availability.

View all reviews
Byron - York
Average member score
4.8 8
Diner rating
Excellent
6
Very good
2
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Sue said "Veggie lunch
Lovely food,good value, relaxed atmosphere service a lityle slow. Fantastic staff very friendly.:-)"
Read more
Dan said "Best Burgers In York
Carl said "VEGAN!!!
Beetroot burger was delicious, added BBQ Jackfruit. Served us quickly and were very helpful..."
Read more
Martin said "Excellent!
Popped in for a burger n chips with Tastecard and was very happy with everything. The burgers are..."
Read more
Julie said
" Fast, friendly service.
Food was nice but needs more choice (eg lamb burger)."
Read more
Karen said "Great family experience
Lovely staff who looked after our boys well. Taste card worked perfectly with absolutely no..."
Read more
"Naughty But Nice
If you’re looking for some tasty food with great service and atmosphere try Byron. First time for..."
Read more
Pootsys said "Definitely Eat Here Again!
All round lovely experience for 4 adults and 4 children! So lots to deal with. Staff were..."
Read more
  • Sue said: "Veggie lunch
    Lovely food,good value, relaxed atmosphere service a lityle slow. Fantastic staff very friendly.:-) "
    Posted 4 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dan said: "Best Burgers In York
    "
    Posted 5 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Carl said: "VEGAN!!!
    Beetroot burger was delicious, added BBQ Jackfruit. Served us quickly and were very helpful regarding allergies. Will definitely go back there. "
    Posted 6 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Martin said: "Excellent!
    Popped in for a burger n chips with Tastecard and was very happy with everything. The burgers are excellent, so you can’t go wrong using a Tastecard. The Camden pale ale was particularly nice as well. "
    Posted 8 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Julie said:
    " Fast, friendly service.
    Food was nice but needs more choice (eg lamb burger). "
    Posted 10 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Karen said: "Great family experience
    Lovely staff who looked after our boys well. Taste card worked perfectly with absolutely no problem. Would definitely recommend. "
    Posted 10 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Naughty But Nice
    If you’re looking for some tasty food with great service and atmosphere try Byron. First time for me. Definitely come again. "
    Posted 10 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Pootsys said: "Definitely Eat Here Again!
    All round lovely experience for 4 adults and 4 children! So lots to deal with. Staff were particularly accommodating and made our experience what it was. Good food, does exactly what it says on menu. 50% off taste card made this all very good value. "
    Posted 10 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • Sue said: "Veggie lunch
    Lovely food,good value, relaxed atmosphere service a lityle slow. Fantastic staff very friendly.:-) "
    Posted 4 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dan said: "Best Burgers In York
    "
    Posted 5 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Carl said: "VEGAN!!!
    Beetroot burger was delicious, added BBQ Jackfruit. Served us quickly and were very helpful regarding allergies. Will definitely go back there. "
    Posted 6 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Martin said: "Excellent!
    Popped in for a burger n chips with Tastecard and was very happy with everything. The burgers are excellent, so you can’t go wrong using a Tastecard. The Camden pale ale was particularly nice as well. "
    Posted 8 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Julie said:
    " Fast, friendly service.
    Food was nice but needs more choice (eg lamb burger). "
    Posted 10 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Karen said: "Great family experience
    Lovely staff who looked after our boys well. Taste card worked perfectly with absolutely no problem. Would definitely recommend. "
    Posted 10 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Naughty But Nice
    If you’re looking for some tasty food with great service and atmosphere try Byron. First time for me. Definitely come again. "
    Posted 10 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Pootsys said: "Definitely Eat Here Again!
    All round lovely experience for 4 adults and 4 children! So lots to deal with. Staff were particularly accommodating and made our experience what it was. Good food, does exactly what it says on menu. 50% off taste card made this all very good value. "
    Posted 10 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals