Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 6 peopleFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
Byron - Norwich - intu Chapelfield image
Byron - Norwich - intu Chapelfield image
Byron - Norwich - intu Chapelfield image
Byron - Norwich - intu Chapelfield image
Byron - Norwich - intu Chapelfield image

2 for 1 at Byron - Norwich - intu Chapelfield

Byron was founded with a simple mission in mind: to do one thing, and do it properly.

Byron offers up a wealth of handcrafted burgers, which are cooked medium so they are perfectly pink and juicy, all of which are served in a squishy bun with a cheeky pickle on the side.

All of Byron's burgers are created using the very best in carefully sourced, 100% British and grass-fed beef to ensure that each bite is of the utmost quality. They are prepared to the Byron recipe of flank, brisket and chuck. They're ground once... then ground again for marble and texture. To finish, the creative chefs at Byron then add the freshest of ingredients before topping with their own recipe sauces.

A properly sourced, properly cooked, properly amazing burger can be expected at Byron. Be they a meat-lover, a veggie or a vegan, all are catered to in style at the fabulous burger chain.

Important Information

Please Note: The tastecard restaurant deals allow members a 2 for 1 offer across starters, mains and desserts. The discount is available all day Sunday to Thursday. The tastecard restaurant discount is not available on celebration days – including, but not limited to, Valentine’s Day, Mothering Sunday and Father's Day. The offer is not valid on Easter Sunday or Easter Monday. Members do not have to book in advance, but it is requested that they let their server know upon entry that they intend to use the tastecard. The tastecard restaurant discounts are valid for 6 people per card, and a valid tastecard must be shown. The offer cannot be combined with any other promotion, including set menus and bundle promotions, and it is also not available on takeaway or delivery. The tastecard restaurant discount is not available at the 02 on event days. The tastecard restaurant offers are also unavailable at Edinburgh - Northbridge and Edinburgh - Lothian Road throughout the month of August. This, and all other offers, are subject to the manager's discretion. Only one discount is permitted per table, and bills cannot be split. Subject to availability.

View all reviews
Byron - Norwich - intu Chapelfield
Average member score
4.9 13
Diner rating
Excellent
12
Very good
1
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Steve said "Great Food
Very efficient service.

Food was very well cooked and tasty. Veggie cheese melt..."
Read more
Sara said
" Great friendly service and really good food"
Read more
Miss said "Great Food
Fabulous food and great service. Definitely recommend."
Read more
Mark said "Byron
Nice meal staff excellent"
Read more
Danielle said "Sunday Lunchtime
We popped into here while in the city shopping, was good. Both myself and partner are vegetarian..."
Read more
Tracey said
" Best burgers ever will be going again.lovely atmosphere and very polite servers meal well presented"
Read more
Laura said "Wow!!
Fantastic food and service"
Read more
Robert said "Great staff and great food
Was planning to go to giraffe opposite, staff shortage and rudeness meant we came here.
Read more
Carrie said "Byron Norwich
Great food amazing offer excellent value"
Read more
James said "Really Good
Really good atmosphere and amazing food"
Read more
Lauren said "Perfect
Lovely food and amazing staff, after this first visit there will be no stopping me from going..."
Read more
Rezaan said "Easy and tasty
Title says it all :)"
Read more
SARMITE said "Lovely burgers
Best burgers!! Must try!!"
Read more
  • Steve said: "Great Food
    Very efficient service.

    Food was very well cooked and tasty. Veggie cheese melt burger was very moist and delicious! Cheese fries great too. "
    Posted 1 month, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sara said:
    " Great friendly service and really good food "
    Posted 2 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Miss said: "Great Food
    Fabulous food and great service. Definitely recommend. "
    Posted 3 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mark said: "Byron
    Nice meal staff excellent "
    Posted 4 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Danielle said: "Sunday Lunchtime
    We popped into here while in the city shopping, was good. Both myself and partner are vegetarian and they had a couple of nice options for us to chose from. "
    Posted 6 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tracey said:
    " Best burgers ever will be going again.lovely atmosphere and very polite servers meal well presented "
    Posted 7 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Laura said: "Wow!!
    Fantastic food and service "
    Posted 8 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Robert said: "Great staff and great food
    Was planning to go to giraffe opposite, staff shortage and rudeness meant we came here.

    Certainly didn't regreat it. Such nice people and great food. See you again. "
    Posted 9 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Carrie said: "Byron Norwich
    Great food amazing offer excellent value "
    Posted 10 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • James said: "Really Good
    Really good atmosphere and amazing food "
    Posted 10 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lauren said: "Perfect
    Lovely food and amazing staff, after this first visit there will be no stopping me from going back again.. amazing! "
    Posted 10 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rezaan said: "Easy and tasty
    Title says it all :) "
    Posted 10 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • SARMITE said: "Lovely burgers
    Best burgers!! Must try!! "
    Posted 11 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • Steve said: "Great Food
    Very efficient service.

    Food was very well cooked and tasty. Veggie cheese melt burger was very moist and delicious! Cheese fries great too. "
    Posted 1 month, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sara said:
    " Great friendly service and really good food "
    Posted 2 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Miss said: "Great Food
    Fabulous food and great service. Definitely recommend. "
    Posted 3 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mark said: "Byron
    Nice meal staff excellent "
    Posted 4 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Danielle said: "Sunday Lunchtime
    We popped into here while in the city shopping, was good. Both myself and partner are vegetarian and they had a couple of nice options for us to chose from. "
    Posted 6 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tracey said:
    " Best burgers ever will be going again.lovely atmosphere and very polite servers meal well presented "
    Posted 7 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Laura said: "Wow!!
    Fantastic food and service "
    Posted 8 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Robert said: "Great staff and great food
    Was planning to go to giraffe opposite, staff shortage and rudeness meant we came here.

    Certainly didn't regreat it. Such nice people and great food. See you again. "
    Posted 9 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Carrie said: "Byron Norwich
    Great food amazing offer excellent value "
    Posted 10 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • James said: "Really Good
    Really good atmosphere and amazing food "
    Posted 10 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lauren said: "Perfect
    Lovely food and amazing staff, after this first visit there will be no stopping me from going back again.. amazing! "
    Posted 10 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rezaan said: "Easy and tasty
    Title says it all :) "
    Posted 10 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • SARMITE said: "Lovely burgers
    Best burgers!! Must try!! "
    Posted 11 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals