Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 6 peopleFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
View Menu
Byron - London - King's Road image
Byron - London - King's Road image
Byron - London - King's Road image
Byron - London - King's Road image
Byron - London - King's Road image

2 for 1 at Byron - London - King's Road

Byron was founded with a simple mission in mind: to do one thing, and do it properly.

Byron offers up a wealth of handcrafted burgers, which are cooked medium so they are perfectly pink and juicy, all of which are served in a squishy bun with a cheeky pickle on the side.

All of Byron's burgers are created using the very best in carefully sourced, 100% British and grass-fed beef to ensure that each bite is of the utmost quality. They are prepared to the Byron recipe of flank, brisket and chuck. They're ground once... then ground again for marble and texture. To finish, the creative chefs at Byron then add the freshest of ingredients before topping with their own recipe sauces.

A properly sourced, properly cooked, properly amazing burger can be expected at Byron. Be they a meat-lover, a veggie or a vegan, all are catered to in style at the fabulous burger chain.

Important Information

Please Note: The tastecard restaurant discount is not available on celebration days – including, but not limited to, Valentine’s Day, Mothering Sunday and Father's Day, and they are also not available from the 13th December until the 2nd January 2019. Members do not have to book in advance, but it is requested that they let their server know upon entry that they intend to use the tastecard. The tastecard restaurant discounts are valid for 6 people per card, and a valid tastecard must be shown. The offer cannot be combined with any other promotion, including set menus and bundle promotions, and it is also not available on takeaway or delivery. The tastecard restaurant discount is not available at the 02 on event days. The tastecard restaurant offers are also unavailable at Edinburgh - Northbridge and Edinburgh - Lothian Road throughout the month of August. This, and all other offers, are subject to the manager's discretion. Only one discount is permitted per table, and bills cannot be split. Subject to availability.

View all reviews
Byron - London - King's Road
Average member score
5.0 3
Diner rating
Excellent
3
Very good
0
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
George said
" Great Service and good"
Read more
Laurence said "Awesome
We dropped in on the way home after a long day. Food & service were awesome. Big thanks to..."
Read more
Agim said "Friendly Staff Good Food
I was here with my kids enjoyed a great dinner"
Read more
  • George said:
    " Great Service and good "
    Posted 1 month, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Laurence said: "Awesome
    We dropped in on the way home after a long day. Food & service were awesome. Big thanks to Karol. We will definitely be back. "
    Posted 1 month, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Agim said: "Friendly Staff Good Food
    I was here with my kids enjoyed a great dinner "
    Posted 2 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • George said:
    " Great Service and good "
    Posted 1 month, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Laurence said: "Awesome
    We dropped in on the way home after a long day. Food & service were awesome. Big thanks to Karol. We will definitely be back. "
    Posted 1 month, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Agim said: "Friendly Staff Good Food
    I was here with my kids enjoyed a great dinner "
    Posted 2 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals