Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 6 peopleFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
View Menu
Byron - London - Kingston-Upon-Thames image
Byron - London - Kingston-Upon-Thames image
Byron - London - Kingston-Upon-Thames image
Byron - London - Kingston-Upon-Thames image
Byron - London - Kingston-Upon-Thames image

2 for 1 at Byron - London - Kingston-Upon-Thames

Byron was founded with a simple mission in mind: to do one thing, and do it properly.

Byron offers up a wealth of handcrafted burgers, which are cooked medium so they are perfectly pink and juicy, all of which are served in a squishy bun with a cheeky pickle on the side.

All of Byron's burgers are created using the very best in carefully sourced, 100% British and grass-fed beef to ensure that each bite is of the utmost quality. They are prepared to the Byron recipe of flank, brisket and chuck. They're ground once... then ground again for marble and texture. To finish, the creative chefs at Byron then add the freshest of ingredients before topping with their own recipe sauces.

A properly sourced, properly cooked, properly amazing burger can be expected at Byron. Be they a meat-lover, a veggie or a vegan, all are catered to in style at the fabulous burger chain.

Important Information

Please Note: The tastecard restaurant deals allow members a 2 for 1 offer across starters, mains and desserts. The discount is available all day Sunday to Thursday. The tastecard restaurant discount is not available on celebration days – including, but not limited to, Valentine’s Day, Mothering Sunday and Father's Day. The offer is not valid on Easter Sunday or Easter Monday. Members do not have to book in advance, but it is requested that they let their server know upon entry that they intend to use the tastecard. The tastecard restaurant discounts are valid for 6 people per card, and a valid tastecard must be shown. The offer cannot be combined with any other promotion, including set menus and bundle promotions, and it is also not available on takeaway or delivery. The tastecard restaurant discount is not available at the 02 on event days. The tastecard restaurant offers are also unavailable at Edinburgh - Northbridge and Edinburgh - Lothian Road throughout the month of August. This, and all other offers, are subject to the manager's discretion. Only one discount is permitted per table, and bills cannot be split. Subject to availability.

View all reviews
Byron - London - Kingston-Upon-Thames
Average member score
4.7 10
Diner rating
Excellent
7
Very good
3
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Paula said "Best Burgers In Kingston
The food is amazing here. Staff are always super friendly and with our tastecard it’s a really..."
Read more
468pink said "Super Tasty!
First time here, party of 5. Friendly waiting staff. We all ordered 7 starters & 4 main..."
Read more
Khush said "Great Experience
Fantastic food and fantastic servers! Also the manager is really great too with helping me with..."
Read more
DBC said "Great burger
Great burgers and really good service."
Read more
Andy said "Byron Burger
Family of six ate here. Great food and fantastic service."
Read more
Jarek said "Very Nice Food
Very nice food"
Read more
Pepe said "Great food...shame about the long wait
Buffalo wings and Mac cheese balls amazing....burger was nice to but a little cold.
The..."
Read more
" nice"
Read more
Lisa said "Great Waiter (Tobias)
Food was great as always but waiter Tobias was excellent. Was there when you needed him and..."
Read more
SF said "Great Time
Food great
Service great
V happy"
Read more
  • Paula said: "Best Burgers In Kingston
    The food is amazing here. Staff are always super friendly and with our tastecard it’s a really cheap night out. Try the veggie burgers especially the v Rex "
    Posted 1 month, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • 468pink said: "Super Tasty!
    First time here, party of 5. Friendly waiting staff. We all ordered 7 starters & 4 main courses between us. Starters arrived very quickly & accurately. Sadly a different server spoilt the experience by trying to push my starter (still eating!) out of the way to put my main course down. Not great. Thankfully the lady returned a bit later. We all polished off every scrap of food. Delicious! & saved £35 on bill with tastecard. "
    Posted 1 month, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Khush said: "Great Experience
    Fantastic food and fantastic servers! Also the manager is really great too with helping me with my spice allergy! Great service all round!! "
    Posted 1 month, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • DBC said: "Great burger
    Great burgers and really good service. "
    Posted 2 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Andy said: "Byron Burger
    Family of six ate here. Great food and fantastic service. "
    Posted 6 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jarek said: "Very Nice Food
    Very nice food "
    Posted 6 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Pepe said: "Great food...shame about the long wait
    Buffalo wings and Mac cheese balls amazing....burger was nice to but a little cold.
    The place was packed and had to wait about 40 min for the food but otherwise all good.
    staff very fr8endly and welcoming, Will definitely be returning. "
    Posted 7 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " nice "
    Posted 8 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lisa said: "Great Waiter (Tobias)
    Food was great as always but waiter Tobias was excellent. Was there when you needed him and nothing too much effort. Happily boxed up my left over salad for me t
    oo. A really good experience. "
    Posted 9 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • SF said: "Great Time
    Food great
    Service great
    V happy "
    Posted 9 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • Paula said: "Best Burgers In Kingston
    The food is amazing here. Staff are always super friendly and with our tastecard it’s a really cheap night out. Try the veggie burgers especially the v Rex "
    Posted 1 month, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • 468pink said: "Super Tasty!
    First time here, party of 5. Friendly waiting staff. We all ordered 7 starters & 4 main courses between us. Starters arrived very quickly & accurately. Sadly a different server spoilt the experience by trying to push my starter (still eating!) out of the way to put my main course down. Not great. Thankfully the lady returned a bit later. We all polished off every scrap of food. Delicious! & saved £35 on bill with tastecard. "
    Posted 1 month, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Khush said: "Great Experience
    Fantastic food and fantastic servers! Also the manager is really great too with helping me with my spice allergy! Great service all round!! "
    Posted 1 month, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • DBC said: "Great burger
    Great burgers and really good service. "
    Posted 2 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Andy said: "Byron Burger
    Family of six ate here. Great food and fantastic service. "
    Posted 6 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jarek said: "Very Nice Food
    Very nice food "
    Posted 6 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Pepe said: "Great food...shame about the long wait
    Buffalo wings and Mac cheese balls amazing....burger was nice to but a little cold.
    The place was packed and had to wait about 40 min for the food but otherwise all good.
    staff very fr8endly and welcoming, Will definitely be returning. "
    Posted 7 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " nice "
    Posted 8 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lisa said: "Great Waiter (Tobias)
    Food was great as always but waiter Tobias was excellent. Was there when you needed him and nothing too much effort. Happily boxed up my left over salad for me t
    oo. A really good experience. "
    Posted 9 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • SF said: "Great Time
    Food great
    Service great
    V happy "
    Posted 9 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals