Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 6 peopleFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
Byron - Birmingham image
Byron - Birmingham image
Byron - Birmingham image
Byron - Birmingham image
Byron - Birmingham image

2 for 1 at Byron - Birmingham

Byron was founded with a simple mission in mind: to do one thing, and do it properly.

Byron offers up a wealth of handcrafted burgers, which are cooked medium so they are perfectly pink and juicy, all of which are served in a squishy bun with a cheeky pickle on the side.

All of Byron's burgers are created using the very best in carefully sourced, 100% British and grass-fed beef to ensure that each bite is of the utmost quality. They are prepared to the Byron recipe of flank, brisket and chuck. They're ground once... then ground again for marble and texture. To finish, the creative chefs at Byron then add the freshest of ingredients before topping with their own recipe sauces.

A properly sourced, properly cooked, properly amazing burger can be expected at Byron. Be they a meat-lover, a veggie or a vegan, all are catered to in style at the fabulous burger chain.

Important Information

Please Note: The tastecard restaurant deals allow members a 2 for 1 offer across starters, mains and desserts. The discount is available all day Sunday to Thursday. The tastecard restaurant discount is not available on celebration days – including, but not limited to, Valentine’s Day, Mothering Sunday and Father's Day. The offer is not valid on Easter Sunday or Easter Monday. Members do not have to book in advance, but it is requested that they let their server know upon entry that they intend to use the tastecard. The tastecard restaurant discounts are valid for 6 people per card, and a valid tastecard must be shown. The offer cannot be combined with any other promotion, including set menus and bundle promotions, and it is also not available on takeaway or delivery. The tastecard restaurant discount is not available at the 02 on event days. The tastecard restaurant offers are also unavailable at Edinburgh - Northbridge and Edinburgh - Lothian Road throughout the month of August. This, and all other offers, are subject to the manager's discretion. Only one discount is permitted per table, and bills cannot be split. Subject to availability.

View all reviews
Byron - Birmingham
Average member score
4.8 5
Diner rating
Excellent
4
Very good
1
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Dess said "Loved It!!
We were so happy with our main that we got desert as well! All for 10 pounds!! Loved it!! Really..."
Read more
Aaron said
" Good"
Read more
NINNA said "Great burgers, except the avocado
Nice juicy burgers. Great that there is no need to book ahead to use the card. Very disappointed..."
Read more
M said "Wonderful
Great atmosphere, delicious and well presented food. Absolutely fantastic. Very easy to use with..."
Read more
James said "Great Service
Thanks to Adam and the team food was great and 50% off is unreal. Had the Ronaldo burger 12 wings..."
Read more
  • Dess said: "Loved It!!
    We were so happy with our main that we got desert as well! All for 10 pounds!! Loved it!! Really lovely service as well!! Lots of jokes and they checked up on us many times :) "
    Posted 4 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Aaron said:
    " Good "
    Posted 5 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • NINNA said: "Great burgers, except the avocado
    Nice juicy burgers. Great that there is no need to book ahead to use the card. Very disappointed with the avocado though, it was clearly not fresh but a ready made puree that didn't taste nice. Would go again though. "
    Posted 10 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • M said: "Wonderful
    Great atmosphere, delicious and well presented food. Absolutely fantastic. Very easy to use with tastecard! Will have to pop by again! Thanks Byron "
    Posted 10 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • James said: "Great Service
    Thanks to Adam and the team food was great and 50% off is unreal. Had the Ronaldo burger 12 wings and fries for £10 !! "
    Posted 11 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • Dess said: "Loved It!!
    We were so happy with our main that we got desert as well! All for 10 pounds!! Loved it!! Really lovely service as well!! Lots of jokes and they checked up on us many times :) "
    Posted 4 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Aaron said:
    " Good "
    Posted 5 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • NINNA said: "Great burgers, except the avocado
    Nice juicy burgers. Great that there is no need to book ahead to use the card. Very disappointed with the avocado though, it was clearly not fresh but a ready made puree that didn't taste nice. Would go again though. "
    Posted 10 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • M said: "Wonderful
    Great atmosphere, delicious and well presented food. Absolutely fantastic. Very easy to use with tastecard! Will have to pop by again! Thanks Byron "
    Posted 10 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • James said: "Great Service
    Thanks to Adam and the team food was great and 50% off is unreal. Had the Ronaldo burger 12 wings and fries for £10 !! "
    Posted 11 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals