Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 6 peopleSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
Cafe Rouge - Loughton image
Cafe Rouge - Loughton image
Cafe Rouge - Loughton image
Cafe Rouge - Loughton image

2 for 1 at Cafe Rouge - Loughton

Cafe Rouge serves delicious and affordable French food in a stylishly elegant bistro style setting that is ideal for spending quality time with loved ones. Cafe Rouge is truly the perfect spot for dining and for enjoying special occasions, whether guests are eating out with family and friends or enjoying a romantic meal for two.

With award-winning menus being supported by friendly service and relaxed ambience, tastecard members can expect a dining experience to be remembered at Cafe Rouge.

Important Information

Please Note: The 2 for 1 tastecard offer is available from Sunday – Friday after 12pm, across starters, mains and desserts. The cheapest or equivalent dish of each course from each menu section will be discounted from your bill. Valid every day except Saturday. Please let the server know when being seated that you intend to use your tastecard. The offer is not valid on Saturdays, Bank Holidays, Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, or throughout December. Each tastecard discount is valid for up to 6 people per card, with only 1 card able to be used per table. The card cannot be accepted in conjunction with any other offer, voucher, set menu or kid’s menu. The offer is also not valid on takeaway or delivery. Extra toppings, upgrades, sides, service, merchandise and tips are also not included. Gift cards can be used to pay for the cash balance. The offer is also unavailable on all breakfast items. The offer is not available at the following Café Rouge locations on any day: Center Parcs, Café Rouge Euston. Not valid at Café Rouge Henley during Henley Regatta. Not valid at Café Rouge Cheltenham during festival week. Not valid at Café Rouge Edinburgh in August or on event days at Edinburgh Castle. Not valid at the O2, Cardiff or Edinburgh on event days at local arenas/stadia.

View all reviews
Cafe Rouge - Loughton
Average member score
5.0 3
Diner rating
Excellent
3
Very good
0
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Kim said
" Some staff good some bad attitude."
Read more
Sally said
" This such a lovely place to eat and social meeting point in Loughton
Always made welcome..."
Read more
Jack said "Best In Town
All their food is delightful, as is the staff an atmosphere. Never disappointed."
Read more
  • Kim said:
    " Some staff good some bad attitude. "
    Posted 6 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sally said:
    " This such a lovely place to eat and social meeting point in Loughton
    Always made welcome and looked after really well no rushing ( unless you ask) food good with a variety of good wines staff are brilliant "
    Posted 9 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jack said: "Best In Town
    All their food is delightful, as is the staff an atmosphere. Never disappointed. "
    Posted 1 year, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • Kim said:
    " Some staff good some bad attitude. "
    Posted 6 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sally said:
    " This such a lovely place to eat and social meeting point in Loughton
    Always made welcome and looked after really well no rushing ( unless you ask) food good with a variety of good wines staff are brilliant "
    Posted 9 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jack said: "Best In Town
    All their food is delightful, as is the staff an atmosphere. Never disappointed. "
    Posted 1 year, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals