Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleBooking requiredAvailable December
Filling Station - Edinburgh Rose Street image
Filling Station - Edinburgh Rose Street image
Filling Station - Edinburgh Rose Street image
Filling Station - Edinburgh Rose Street image
Filling Station - Edinburgh Rose Street image

2 for 1 at Filling Station - Edinburgh Rose Street

America is home to some mind-blowing food, not just talking burgers, steaks and subs (hunger-bustingly good as they are are). Filling Station offers a host of gastronomic wonders from the lengths of the great states. The sort of stuff you can just can’t wait to get stuck into. Now to find it, you can travel the 3,142 miles of Lincoln Highway, or you can save yourself a few bucks and come on in to see what Filling Station found.

Important Information

Please Note: Your tastecard entitles you to an exclusive 2 for 1 offer across the a la carte menu (Starters, Mains and Desserts subject to availability). Breakfasts are also included in the tastecard restaurant deals. extra toppings and add-ons are not included in the deal, but may be purchased at usual menu prices. Festive Dishes, Specials, Sharing Starters, Sharing Mains, Sides and Sharing Desserts are excluded from this offer. The tastecard discount is available 7 days a week and there is no need to book ahead to enjoy the discount, though you should mention when being seated that you intend to use your tastecard. The cheapest or equivalent dish of each course from each menu section will be discounted from your bill with this offering. Your tastecard is valid for 2 people, although multiple cards can be used for your party - therefore 4 people dining would require 2 tastecards. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other voucher, promotion, deal or discounts. Set / Fixed price Menus, Lunch menus, Kids menus, takeaways and delivery are not included in this offer. The tastecard discount is not available during the Edinburgh Festival, on Bank Holidays, event days or on Celebration Days including, but not limited to, Valentine's Day, Mothering Sunday, Father's Day, etc.

View all reviews
Filling Station - Edinburgh Rose Street
Average member score
4.5 13
Diner rating
Excellent
9
Very good
2
Good
2
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
" Great food, as always! Our waiter was so lovely, and nothing was too much trouble. He also has a..."
Read more
Dave said
" Great, fast service - food was terrific too. Would definitely recommend."
Read more
LEIGH said
" Excellent service food excellent will definitely return."
Read more
Anne said
" Brilliant thanks"
Read more
JGC said
" It was a very cold night. We felt cold also inside even the staff looked cold. However the food..."
Read more
Brenda said
" Out for my birthday meal as spent wknd in Edinburgh , staff was very friendly food was tasty..."
Read more
Andrew said "Good Food, Good services
Great food, great service what more do you want."
Read more
"Terrible Food
Very poor quality food.
Don’t think we will be back as that’s 3 times now we have been..."
Read more
Ryan said "Great Staff, Bad Chef
The waiter team where very polite.
The main had to be returned 4 times to the kitchen as a..."
Read more
Naghma said "Wings here Are Better Than “the wings”
Easy food and we loved the whole experience.Will come back again!!!!"
Read more
Steve said
" Waited a bit for the food but food was excellent and the staff really friendly would go back again"
Read more
Tim said
" Great place to eat, very friendly staff who were very helpful.
Recommend."
Read more
Joanne said "Good food
Good food and fast service. No issues using the tastecard."
Read more
  • " Great food, as always! Our waiter was so lovely, and nothing was too much trouble. He also has a wicked sense of humour "
    Posted 3 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dave said:
    " Great, fast service - food was terrific too. Would definitely recommend. "
    Posted 4 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • LEIGH said:
    " Excellent service food excellent will definitely return. "
    Posted 4 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Anne said:
    " Brilliant thanks "
    Posted 4 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • JGC said:
    " It was a very cold night. We felt cold also inside even the staff looked cold. However the food was nice. "
    Posted 6 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Brenda said:
    " Out for my birthday meal as spent wknd in Edinburgh , staff was very friendly food was tasty presentation was nice , food was plentiful 2 of the company had steak was huge , I had the combo , would go back recommend "
    Posted 7 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Andrew said: "Good Food, Good services
    Great food, great service what more do you want. "
    Posted 7 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Terrible Food
    Very poor quality food.
    Don’t think we will be back as that’s 3 times now we have been disappointed "
    Posted 8 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ryan said: "Great Staff, Bad Chef
    The waiter team where very polite.
    The main had to be returned 4 times to the kitchen as a result of the chef not understand what was and wasn’t wanted.

    The manager wasn’t quite as understanding as the waiter which unfortunately took away from the over all experience.

    Not a bad place generally "
    Posted 8 months, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Naghma said: "Wings here Are Better Than “the wings”
    Easy food and we loved the whole experience.Will come back again!!!! "
    Posted 9 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Steve said:
    " Waited a bit for the food but food was excellent and the staff really friendly would go back again "
    Posted 9 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tim said:
    " Great place to eat, very friendly staff who were very helpful.
    Recommend. "
    Posted 9 months, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Joanne said: "Good food
    Good food and fast service. No issues using the tastecard. "
    Posted 10 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • " Great food, as always! Our waiter was so lovely, and nothing was too much trouble. He also has a wicked sense of humour "
    Posted 3 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dave said:
    " Great, fast service - food was terrific too. Would definitely recommend. "
    Posted 4 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • LEIGH said:
    " Excellent service food excellent will definitely return. "
    Posted 4 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Anne said:
    " Brilliant thanks "
    Posted 4 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • JGC said:
    " It was a very cold night. We felt cold also inside even the staff looked cold. However the food was nice. "
    Posted 6 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Brenda said:
    " Out for my birthday meal as spent wknd in Edinburgh , staff was very friendly food was tasty presentation was nice , food was plentiful 2 of the company had steak was huge , I had the combo , would go back recommend "
    Posted 7 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Andrew said: "Good Food, Good services
    Great food, great service what more do you want. "
    Posted 7 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Terrible Food
    Very poor quality food.
    Don’t think we will be back as that’s 3 times now we have been disappointed "
    Posted 8 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ryan said: "Great Staff, Bad Chef
    The waiter team where very polite.
    The main had to be returned 4 times to the kitchen as a result of the chef not understand what was and wasn’t wanted.

    The manager wasn’t quite as understanding as the waiter which unfortunately took away from the over all experience.

    Not a bad place generally "
    Posted 8 months, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Naghma said: "Wings here Are Better Than “the wings”
    Easy food and we loved the whole experience.Will come back again!!!! "
    Posted 9 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Steve said:
    " Waited a bit for the food but food was excellent and the staff really friendly would go back again "
    Posted 9 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tim said:
    " Great place to eat, very friendly staff who were very helpful.
    Recommend. "
    Posted 9 months, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Joanne said: "Good food
    Good food and fast service. No issues using the tastecard. "
    Posted 10 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals