Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 6 peopleAvailable December
Beefeater - Long Reach - Whitstable image
Beefeater - Long Reach - Whitstable image
Beefeater - Long Reach - Whitstable image
Beefeater - Long Reach - Whitstable image
Beefeater - Long Reach - Whitstable image

2 for 1 at Beefeater - Long Reach - Whitstable

Beefeater first fired up the grill in 1974, opening their doors to The Halfway House in Enfield. 40 years on, they can now boast over 160 restaurants nationwide.

The combination of great steak, friendly service and relaxed surroundings first made Beefeater a big hit in Britain in the 1970’s, 1980’s and 1990’s, and today is no different. Their customers continue to tell them that it's their local smiling team members that make them return time after time.

Steak has always been and still is one of Britain’s most popular dishes and no one is better placed to serve the nation than Beefeater, who serve over 12 million customers every year.

Today Beefeater continue to hold a place in British hearts, serving up great tasting quality steak yet priding themselves on a wide affordable menu from succulent chicken and fish to fresh salads and indulgent puddings, catering well to a variety of tastes and appetites.

Everyone is welcome, be it for a big birthday celebration, a relaxed lunch or a quick drink – and regardless of the occasion, tastecard members can be assured of great British food and a welcoming smile.

Important Information

Please Note: 1. The tastecard restaurant deals entitle the holder to 2 for 1 on all courses (Starters, Mains, Puddings) from the main restaurant food menu (excluding Sharers, Sides, Sauces & Upgrades) upon presentation of a valid tastecard. 2. Only one card per party is redeemable. The maximum party size is six. A minimum purchase of two main meals is required. The tastecard must be shown to server when ordering and presented when bill requested. The cheapest menu item selected per course will be free. Drinks are not included in this offer and will be charged at full price 3. Mother's Day Set Menu, Sunday Lunch Menu, Daytime Saver Menu, Evening Value Menu, Breakfast and the Premier Inn Meal Deal are excluded from the offer. 4. the 2 for 1 restaurant deals cannot be used with any other offer, promotion or voucher, including the Whitbread Privilege card. 5. The restaurant offers cannot be exchanged for cash, they are non-transferable and must not be reproduced or copied. 6. The tastecard restaurant discounts are not available on bank holidays and celebration days including, but not limited to: Valentine's Day, Mothering Sunday, Father's Day, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. 7. All rights remain with the promoter who reserves the right to withdraw the offer at any time and without prior notice. The decision of the manager is final.

View all reviews
Beefeater - Long Reach - Whitstable
Average member score
4.5 14
Diner rating
Excellent
11
Very good
1
Good
0
Average
2
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
DSW said
" Ordered beef & cheddar pie with mash but came with chips. Took 15mins to correct after..."
Read more
Andy said "Excellent Meal And Service
Excellent food. We had the BBQ Ribs and the Premium Surf and Turf Combo. Just like a fancy..."
Read more
Adams said "Outstanding
From phoning to book and saying we had a wheelchair user in the party we had exceptional service...."
Read more
GS said "Decent Food Decent Prices
Quick service and pretty good food, great value with the tastecard!"
Read more
Christopher said
" Very nice food and great service"
Read more
Gary said "Great Food And Service
Our favourite restaurant great staff lovely food."
Read more
Katy said "Excellent Burgers!
6 of us had burgers, the nicest we've had for ages. Quick service and a great saving."
Read more
Gary said "Great Food And Service
Served by Karen food and service fantastic as usual"
Read more
Gary said "Superb Food And Service
Great food, great people, great service we love it here"
Read more
Dona said "Terrible food
Vegan Burger was tough and tasteless, the bun was dry and there was no dressing on the salad,..."
Read more
Gary said
" Served by Rachel even though restaurant was very busy great service and food"
Read more
Gary said "Great Meal
Superb food and service as usual. Thank you to our server Lynn"
Read more
Gary said
" Great food and service as usual"
Read more
Gary said
" Great food and service as always"
Read more
  • DSW said:
    " Ordered beef & cheddar pie with mash but came with chips. Took 15mins to correct after already waiting 1/2 hour or more and by the time I got it the others in my group were half way through their meals. "
    Posted 2 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Andy said: "Excellent Meal And Service
    Excellent food. We had the BBQ Ribs and the Premium Surf and Turf Combo. Just like a fancy starter and steak meal all in one for much less. Saved almost £16. Two great meals plus drinks for just over £22. Excellent value. Thank you Beefeater and Tastecard "
    Posted 4 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Adams said: "Outstanding
    From phoning to book and saying we had a wheelchair user in the party we had exceptional service. Our table was waiting for us. Friendly service very prompt and kept us informed. We will definitely use again "
    Posted 6 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • GS said: "Decent Food Decent Prices
    Quick service and pretty good food, great value with the tastecard! "
    Posted 6 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Christopher said:
    " Very nice food and great service "
    Posted 6 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gary said: "Great Food And Service
    Our favourite restaurant great staff lovely food. "
    Posted 6 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Katy said: "Excellent Burgers!
    6 of us had burgers, the nicest we've had for ages. Quick service and a great saving. "
    Posted 6 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gary said: "Great Food And Service
    Served by Karen food and service fantastic as usual "
    Posted 6 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gary said: "Superb Food And Service
    Great food, great people, great service we love it here "
    Posted 6 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dona said: "Terrible food
    Vegan Burger was tough and tasteless, the bun was dry and there was no dressing on the salad, I'll never go back there "
    Posted 6 months, 25 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gary said:
    " Served by Rachel even though restaurant was very busy great service and food "
    Posted 6 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gary said: "Great Meal
    Superb food and service as usual. Thank you to our server Lynn "
    Posted 7 months ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gary said:
    " Great food and service as usual "
    Posted 7 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gary said:
    " Great food and service as always "
    Posted 7 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • DSW said:
    " Ordered beef & cheddar pie with mash but came with chips. Took 15mins to correct after already waiting 1/2 hour or more and by the time I got it the others in my group were half way through their meals. "
    Posted 2 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Andy said: "Excellent Meal And Service
    Excellent food. We had the BBQ Ribs and the Premium Surf and Turf Combo. Just like a fancy starter and steak meal all in one for much less. Saved almost £16. Two great meals plus drinks for just over £22. Excellent value. Thank you Beefeater and Tastecard "
    Posted 4 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Adams said: "Outstanding
    From phoning to book and saying we had a wheelchair user in the party we had exceptional service. Our table was waiting for us. Friendly service very prompt and kept us informed. We will definitely use again "
    Posted 6 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • GS said: "Decent Food Decent Prices
    Quick service and pretty good food, great value with the tastecard! "
    Posted 6 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Christopher said:
    " Very nice food and great service "
    Posted 6 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gary said: "Great Food And Service
    Our favourite restaurant great staff lovely food. "
    Posted 6 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Katy said: "Excellent Burgers!
    6 of us had burgers, the nicest we've had for ages. Quick service and a great saving. "
    Posted 6 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gary said: "Great Food And Service
    Served by Karen food and service fantastic as usual "
    Posted 6 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gary said: "Superb Food And Service
    Great food, great people, great service we love it here "
    Posted 6 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dona said: "Terrible food
    Vegan Burger was tough and tasteless, the bun was dry and there was no dressing on the salad, I'll never go back there "
    Posted 6 months, 25 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gary said:
    " Served by Rachel even though restaurant was very busy great service and food "
    Posted 6 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gary said: "Great Meal
    Superb food and service as usual. Thank you to our server Lynn "
    Posted 7 months ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gary said:
    " Great food and service as usual "
    Posted 7 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gary said:
    " Great food and service as always "
    Posted 7 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals