Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 6 peopleAvailable December
Beefeater - The Haywain - Basildon image
Beefeater - The Haywain - Basildon image
Beefeater - The Haywain - Basildon image
Beefeater - The Haywain - Basildon image
Beefeater - The Haywain - Basildon image

2 for 1 at Beefeater - The Haywain - Basildon

Beefeater first fired up the grill in 1974, opening their doors to The Halfway House in Enfield. 40 years on, they can now boast over 160 restaurants nationwide.

The combination of great steak, friendly service and relaxed surroundings first made Beefeater a big hit in Britain in the 1970’s, 1980’s and 1990’s, and today is no different. Their customers continue to tell them that it's their local smiling team members that make them return time after time.

Steak has always been and still is one of Britain’s most popular dishes and no one is better placed to serve the nation than Beefeater, who serve over 12 million customers every year.

Today Beefeater continue to hold a place in British hearts, serving up great tasting quality steak yet priding themselves on a wide affordable menu from succulent chicken and fish to fresh salads and indulgent puddings, catering well to a variety of tastes and appetites.

Everyone is welcome, be it for a big birthday celebration, a relaxed lunch or a quick drink – and regardless of the occasion, tastecard members can be assured of great British food and a welcoming smile.

Important Information

Please Note: 1. The tastecard restaurant deals entitle the holder to 2 for 1 on all courses (Starters, Mains, Puddings) from the main restaurant food menu (excluding Sharers, Sides, Sauces & Upgrades) upon presentation of a valid tastecard. 2. Only one card per party is redeemable. The maximum party size is six. A minimum purchase of two main meals is required. The tastecard must be shown to server when ordering and presented when bill requested. The cheapest menu item selected per course will be free. Drinks are not included in this offer and will be charged at full price 3. Mother's Day Set Menu, Sunday Lunch Menu, Daytime Saver Menu, Evening Value Menu, Breakfast and the Premier Inn Meal Deal are excluded from the offer. 4. the 2 for 1 restaurant deals cannot be used with any other offer, promotion or voucher, including the Whitbread Privilege card. 5. The restaurant offers cannot be exchanged for cash, they are non-transferable and must not be reproduced or copied. 6. The tastecard restaurant discounts are not available on bank holidays and celebration days including, but not limited to: Valentine's Day, Mothering Sunday, Father's Day, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. 7. All rights remain with the promoter who reserves the right to withdraw the offer at any time and without prior notice. The decision of the manager is final.

View all reviews
Beefeater - The Haywain - Basildon
Average member score
4.9 8
Diner rating
Excellent
7
Very good
1
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
cecil said "opitional
food quality"
Read more
Tina said "Mouthwatering
Food was just mouthwatering and service was fantastic couldn’t ask for more"
Read more
DONNA said
" Absolutely fantastic perfect lunch, perfect service, no complaints."
Read more
Linda said "A good time
We had a lovely time, there were 7 of us for a birthday, we had booked the table and asked for a..."
Read more
Cheryl said
" Easy card to use, great savings."
Read more
Martina said "Amazing Food !!
There was 4 in our party and we all ordered different dishes and each dish was amazing, the food..."
Read more
"Very Good
Lovely meal with lovely service"
Read more
Ellie said "Delicious Food
Great server, yummy food, good atmosphere, lovely family meal"
Read more
  • cecil said: "opitional
    food quality "
    Posted 2 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tina said: "Mouthwatering
    Food was just mouthwatering and service was fantastic couldn’t ask for more "
    Posted 3 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • DONNA said:
    " Absolutely fantastic perfect lunch, perfect service, no complaints. "
    Posted 3 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Linda said: "A good time
    We had a lovely time, there were 7 of us for a birthday, we had booked the table and asked for a round table, when we arrived we were seated straight away on a round table and our waiter Mark came over to introduce himself and take the drinks order. He was fantastic, he was very attentive making sure we had drinks and condiments etc, he was really cheerful and professional he made it a joy. Well done Mark we will definitely be back "
    Posted 4 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Cheryl said:
    " Easy card to use, great savings. "
    Posted 4 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Martina said: "Amazing Food !!
    There was 4 in our party and we all ordered different dishes and each dish was amazing, the food arrived to our table hot and we did not have to wait too long even though it was quite busy. The service we received was perfect the waitress asked us a couple of times if we were ok or needed anything and then left us to enjoy our meals. We couldn’t ask for better. There was nothing we could complain about our evening was extremely enjoyable, Thank you Haywain !! "
    Posted 4 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Very Good
    Lovely meal with lovely service "
    Posted 4 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ellie said: "Delicious Food
    Great server, yummy food, good atmosphere, lovely family meal "
    Posted 4 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • cecil said: "opitional
    food quality "
    Posted 2 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tina said: "Mouthwatering
    Food was just mouthwatering and service was fantastic couldn’t ask for more "
    Posted 3 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • DONNA said:
    " Absolutely fantastic perfect lunch, perfect service, no complaints. "
    Posted 3 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Linda said: "A good time
    We had a lovely time, there were 7 of us for a birthday, we had booked the table and asked for a round table, when we arrived we were seated straight away on a round table and our waiter Mark came over to introduce himself and take the drinks order. He was fantastic, he was very attentive making sure we had drinks and condiments etc, he was really cheerful and professional he made it a joy. Well done Mark we will definitely be back "
    Posted 4 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Cheryl said:
    " Easy card to use, great savings. "
    Posted 4 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Martina said: "Amazing Food !!
    There was 4 in our party and we all ordered different dishes and each dish was amazing, the food arrived to our table hot and we did not have to wait too long even though it was quite busy. The service we received was perfect the waitress asked us a couple of times if we were ok or needed anything and then left us to enjoy our meals. We couldn’t ask for better. There was nothing we could complain about our evening was extremely enjoyable, Thank you Haywain !! "
    Posted 4 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Very Good
    Lovely meal with lovely service "
    Posted 4 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ellie said: "Delicious Food
    Great server, yummy food, good atmosphere, lovely family meal "
    Posted 4 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals