Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
PizzaExpress - ABERDEEN - Union Street image
PizzaExpress - ABERDEEN - Union Street image
PizzaExpress - ABERDEEN - Union Street image
PizzaExpress - ABERDEEN - Union Street image
PizzaExpress - ABERDEEN - Union Street image

2 for 1 at PizzaExpress - ABERDEEN - Union Street

One of the biggest Italian food brands in the UK, PizzaExpress invites all tastecard members in to enjoy an exclusive offering of 2 for 1 on all of the scrumptious starters, mains and desserts that are found on the a la carte menu of any of the 400+ PizzaExpress restaurants available with tastecard, the dedicated diners club.

Nothing beats it. Quality ingredients, fresh dough hand-stretched right in front of your eyes, care and flair in every step. From your favourite American Hot, freshly baked and still steaming, to the iconic and irresistibly hot & fluffy Dough Balls, no one does it quite like PizzaExpress.

In the mood for something new? This season, the choice is yours. Unbeatable pizza line-up featuring punchy Vegan Puttanesca on a crispy base, creamy & smooth Carbonara Romana and the colourful Ragu - not just a feast for the eyes. And don’t forget the fresh out the oven Chicken Wings with a PizzaExpress twist. See you soon then?

Important Information

Please Note: 1.Your tastecard is valid all day Sunday to Thursday. 2. Each tastecard gives you 2 for the price of 1 on dishes To Begin, Starters, Mains, Sides, Desserts and Dolcetti (excluding drinks). We’ll knock the cheapest items off your bill when you present the tastecard, though extra toppings are not included in the restaurant discount (ask your waiter for details). 3. You won't be able to use your tastecard on Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday, Father's Day or from the 17th December 2018 to the 1st January 2019 inclusive. 4. The Piccolo menu is excluded from the promotion, but your little ones are still welcome to enjoy the Piccolo menu while you make the most of this offer. 5. If you order a Padana or Leggera Padana, the price of your pizza will include a discretionary 25p donation to PizzaExpress’ official charity partner, Macmillan Cancer Support. If you order a Veneziana, the price of your pizza will include a discretionary 25p donation to the Veneziana Fund. These 25p donations will not be subject to the discount. If you’d like to have this removed, just ask your waiter. 6. The discount is only valid when dining in and is not available on collection or delivery, including Click&Collect, Deliveroo and Just Eat orders. 7. You can use many tastecards but bear in mind this offer can’t be used in conjunction with any other partner or PizzaExpress promotional offers (including set menus). Only one type of promotional offer or voucher can be used per table, group or party, however PizzaExpress Gift Cards are accepted. 8. Claim your discount by handing your tastecard to your waiter when asking for the bill. 9. You’ll need one tastecard for two people – but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many tastecards. So, a table of four will require two cards. 10. The following PizzaExpress restaurants are excluded from the tastecard offer: Baker St, St Christopher Place - Barrett St, Brent Cross, Canary Wharf, Edinburgh - Queensferry Street, Edinburgh - North Bridge, Edinburgh – Holyrood, Edinburgh - George IV Bridge, Euston Road, Falmouth, Haymarket, Leadenhall Market, London Olympia, Newquay, The O2 North Greenwich, St Ives, Stratford - Westfield, London - Victoria, White City - Westfield Street, Motorway Service Locations, or at PizzaExpress Jazz Clubs, music rooms or pop-up restaurants. The following PizzaExpress restaurants are excluded from the tastecard offer: Baker St, Barnes, St Christopher Place - Barrett St, Brent Cross, Canary Wharf, Edinburgh - Deanhaugh Street, Edinburgh - George IV Bridge, Epsom, Euston Road, Gloucester Road, Haymarket, Leadenhall Market, London - Kings Road, London Olympia, Manchester - Piccadilly Gardens, London - Notting Hill Gate, The O2 North Greenwich, Stratford - Westfield, London - Victoria, White City - Westfield Street, Motorway Service Locations, or at PizzaExpress Jazz Clubs, music rooms or pop-up restaurants. 12. Please note that if there is a sport/entertainment event taking place, the offer will not be valid in the following restaurants: PizzaExpress Fulham Broadway, Fulham Road (895), Fulham Road (363), Salford Quays, Richmond, Twickenham or Wembley. To check upcoming events, visit: www.pizzaexpress.com/event-exclusions

View all reviews
PizzaExpress - ABERDEEN - Union Street
Average member score
4.5 17
Diner rating
Excellent
11
Very good
5
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
1
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Bethany said
" Fantastic food. Great range of gluten free options which is a massive bonus! Friendly and very..."
Read more
X said "X
Rcm said "Excellent
Excellent"
Read more
Rcm said "Excellent
Excellent"
Read more
Rcm said "Excellent
Excellent"
Read more
RCM said "Excellent
Excellent"
Read more
RCM said
" Excellent"
Read more
Rob said
" Great"
Read more
Rob said
" Excellent all round"
Read more
Kevin said "Very Nice Pizza
Really good waiter & very nice pizza...:-)"
Read more
Stefan said "Slow Service Good Food
Sunday night service a little slow to get he bill and to order but otherwise fine.

..."
Read more
JM said
" Great food, great service!"
Read more
"!!
Will not be coming here again, had to wait 40 minutes for our pizzas, and then 20 minutes to get..."
Read more
Jim said "Good Meal
Very nice meal in a great atmosphere. Recommended"
Read more
JMcH said
" As always with Pizza Express, this branch in Union St. Aberdeen was excellent."
Read more
LAUREN said "Union St Aberdeen
House red was excellent"
Read more
Mrs said
" DID NOT book, just walked in off the street. Asked about using tastecard before being seated. I..."
Read more
  • Bethany said:
    " Fantastic food. Great range of gluten free options which is a massive bonus! Friendly and very quick service! Leaving very happy with full bellies "
    Posted 10 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • X said: "X
    C "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rcm said: "Excellent
    Excellent "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rcm said: "Excellent
    Excellent "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rcm said: "Excellent
    Excellent "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • RCM said: "Excellent
    Excellent "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • RCM said:
    " Excellent "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rob said:
    " Great "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rob said:
    " Excellent all round "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kevin said: "Very Nice Pizza
    Really good waiter & very nice pizza...:-) "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Stefan said: "Slow Service Good Food
    Sunday night service a little slow to get he bill and to order but otherwise fine.

    Atmosphere was a little echo like and stains on the walls but it's a chain so good for a wee bite "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • JM said:
    " Great food, great service! "
    Posted 2 years, 9 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "!!
    Will not be coming here again, had to wait 40 minutes for our pizzas, and then 20 minutes to get the bill. Poor service, impolite and all round bad experience. "
    Posted 2 years, 10 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jim said: "Good Meal
    Very nice meal in a great atmosphere. Recommended "
    Posted 2 years, 10 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • JMcH said:
    " As always with Pizza Express, this branch in Union St. Aberdeen was excellent. "
    Posted 2 years, 11 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • LAUREN said: "Union St Aberdeen
    House red was excellent "
    Posted 3 years, 10 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mrs said:
    " DID NOT book, just walked in off the street. Asked about using tastecard before being seated. I asked for clarification of offer before ordering, and it was all explained very clearly. Waitress was very knowledgable.
    My husband and I went for the full 3 courses, trying a couple of dishes that were new to us, and found it all to be of a fairly high standard. There were 2 mistakes with my food .... wrong peppers on pizza, and a chocolate sundae instead of a toffee one. Neither spoiled my meal, and I ate it with gusto. Waitress was very apologetic when she found out.
    I had some wine, whilst my husband stuck to coke as he was driving. Water was supplied as standard.
    Despite the mistakes with the food, the waitress was so friendly and helpfull, we still left her a decent tip, and would definately go back.
    Only negative is the toilets....upstairs at the back of the building. Need to be checked more often, as no toilet paper when I visited. "
    Posted 4 years, 5 months, 15 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • Bethany said:
    " Fantastic food. Great range of gluten free options which is a massive bonus! Friendly and very quick service! Leaving very happy with full bellies "
    Posted 10 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • X said: "X
    C "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rcm said: "Excellent
    Excellent "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rcm said: "Excellent
    Excellent "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rcm said: "Excellent
    Excellent "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • RCM said: "Excellent
    Excellent "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • RCM said:
    " Excellent "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rob said:
    " Great "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rob said:
    " Excellent all round "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kevin said: "Very Nice Pizza
    Really good waiter & very nice pizza...:-) "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Stefan said: "Slow Service Good Food
    Sunday night service a little slow to get he bill and to order but otherwise fine.

    Atmosphere was a little echo like and stains on the walls but it's a chain so good for a wee bite "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • JM said:
    " Great food, great service! "
    Posted 2 years, 9 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "!!
    Will not be coming here again, had to wait 40 minutes for our pizzas, and then 20 minutes to get the bill. Poor service, impolite and all round bad experience. "
    Posted 2 years, 10 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jim said: "Good Meal
    Very nice meal in a great atmosphere. Recommended "
    Posted 2 years, 10 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • JMcH said:
    " As always with Pizza Express, this branch in Union St. Aberdeen was excellent. "
    Posted 2 years, 11 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • LAUREN said: "Union St Aberdeen
    House red was excellent "
    Posted 3 years, 10 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mrs said:
    " DID NOT book, just walked in off the street. Asked about using tastecard before being seated. I asked for clarification of offer before ordering, and it was all explained very clearly. Waitress was very knowledgable.
    My husband and I went for the full 3 courses, trying a couple of dishes that were new to us, and found it all to be of a fairly high standard. There were 2 mistakes with my food .... wrong peppers on pizza, and a chocolate sundae instead of a toffee one. Neither spoiled my meal, and I ate it with gusto. Waitress was very apologetic when she found out.
    I had some wine, whilst my husband stuck to coke as he was driving. Water was supplied as standard.
    Despite the mistakes with the food, the waitress was so friendly and helpfull, we still left her a decent tip, and would definately go back.
    Only negative is the toilets....upstairs at the back of the building. Need to be checked more often, as no toilet paper when I visited. "
    Posted 4 years, 5 months, 15 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals