Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
PizzaExpress - AMERSHAM image
PizzaExpress - AMERSHAM image
PizzaExpress - AMERSHAM image
PizzaExpress - AMERSHAM image
PizzaExpress - AMERSHAM image

2 for 1 at PizzaExpress - AMERSHAM

One of the biggest Italian food brands in the UK, PizzaExpress invites all tastecard members in to enjoy an exclusive offering of 2 for 1 on all of the scrumptious starters, mains and desserts that are found on the a la carte menu of any of the 400+ PizzaExpress restaurants available with tastecard, the dedicated diners club.

Nothing beats it. Quality ingredients, fresh dough hand-stretched right in front of your eyes, care and flair in every step. From your favourite American Hot, freshly baked and still steaming, to the iconic and irresistibly hot & fluffy Dough Balls, no one does it quite like PizzaExpress.

In the mood for something new? This season, the choice is yours. Unbeatable pizza line-up featuring punchy Vegan Puttanesca on a crispy base, creamy & smooth Carbonara Romana and the colourful Ragu - not just a feast for the eyes. And don’t forget the fresh out the oven Chicken Wings with a PizzaExpress twist. See you soon then?

Important Information

Please Note: 1.Your tastecard is valid all day Sunday to Thursday. 2. Each tastecard gives you 2 for the price of 1 on dishes To Begin, Starters, Mains, Sides, Desserts and Dolcetti (excluding drinks). We’ll knock the cheapest items off your bill when you present the tastecard, though extra toppings are not included in the restaurant discount (ask your waiter for details). 3. You won't be able to use your tastecard on Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday, Father's Day or from the 17th December 2018 to the 1st January 2019 inclusive. 4. The Piccolo menu is excluded from the promotion, but your little ones are still welcome to enjoy the Piccolo menu while you make the most of this offer. 5. If you order a Padana or Leggera Padana, the price of your pizza will include a discretionary 25p donation to PizzaExpress’ official charity partner, Macmillan Cancer Support. If you order a Veneziana, the price of your pizza will include a discretionary 25p donation to the Veneziana Fund. These 25p donations will not be subject to the discount. If you’d like to have this removed, just ask your waiter. 6. The discount is only valid when dining in and is not available on collection or delivery, including Click&Collect, Deliveroo and Just Eat orders. 7. You can use many tastecards but bear in mind this offer can’t be used in conjunction with any other partner or PizzaExpress promotional offers (including set menus). Only one type of promotional offer or voucher can be used per table, group or party, however PizzaExpress Gift Cards are accepted. 8. Claim your discount by handing your tastecard to your waiter when asking for the bill. 9. You’ll need one tastecard for two people – but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many tastecards. So, a table of four will require two cards. 10. The following PizzaExpress restaurants are excluded from the tastecard offer: Baker St, St Christopher Place - Barrett St, Brent Cross, Canary Wharf, Edinburgh - Queensferry Street, Edinburgh - North Bridge, Edinburgh – Holyrood, Edinburgh - George IV Bridge, Euston Road, Falmouth, Haymarket, Leadenhall Market, London Olympia, Newquay, The O2 North Greenwich, St Ives, Stratford - Westfield, London - Victoria, White City - Westfield Street, Motorway Service Locations, or at PizzaExpress Jazz Clubs, music rooms or pop-up restaurants. The following PizzaExpress restaurants are excluded from the tastecard offer: Baker St, Barnes, St Christopher Place - Barrett St, Brent Cross, Canary Wharf, Edinburgh - Deanhaugh Street, Edinburgh - George IV Bridge, Epsom, Euston Road, Gloucester Road, Haymarket, Leadenhall Market, London - Kings Road, London Olympia, Manchester - Piccadilly Gardens, London - Notting Hill Gate, The O2 North Greenwich, Stratford - Westfield, London - Victoria, White City - Westfield Street, Motorway Service Locations, or at PizzaExpress Jazz Clubs, music rooms or pop-up restaurants. 12. Please note that if there is a sport/entertainment event taking place, the offer will not be valid in the following restaurants: PizzaExpress Fulham Broadway, Fulham Road (895), Fulham Road (363), Salford Quays, Richmond, Twickenham or Wembley. To check upcoming events, visit: www.pizzaexpress.com/event-exclusions

View all reviews
PizzaExpress - AMERSHAM
Average member score
4.7 10
Diner rating
Excellent
7
Very good
3
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Mtt said "Nice Meal
Nice meal with the wifey. Food and service was excellent!"
Read more
Del said "Sets The Standard For Service
Taste. And seems the best place to use taste card, always high standard of food and service ,..."
Read more
Candy said "Love Pizza Express
Amazing as always"
Read more
Rhiannon said "Lovely But Don't Get The Chocolate Fondant
Everything about the meal was lovely but don't get the Chocolate Fondant desert, it was as..."
Read more
Juan said "Lovely But Don't Get The Fondant
Everything was lovely but the Chocolate fondant was as flat as a pancake and a crusty mess on a..."
Read more
Coinshooter said "Never Had A Bad Meal Or Service
Pizza Express must be doing something right , and must treat there staff well , because they seem..."
Read more
Derek said "consistent
been here loads of times and never had a bad meal or poor service,
just could do with a..."
Read more
" Great food!"
Read more
Char said "Nice Food.
Tasty food. Lovely atmosphere. Nice staff."
Read more
Rich said
" A very enjoyable lunch."
Read more
  • Mtt said: "Nice Meal
    Nice meal with the wifey. Food and service was excellent! "
    Posted 10 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Del said: "Sets The Standard For Service
    Taste. And seems the best place to use taste card, always high standard of food and service , unlike a lot of other taste card venues , found most are to be avoided , "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Candy said: "Love Pizza Express
    Amazing as always "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rhiannon said: "Lovely But Don't Get The Chocolate Fondant
    Everything about the meal was lovely but don't get the Chocolate Fondant desert, it was as flat as a pancake completely filled with sauce with a crusty layer holding it all together till you break it, then it's a mess on the plate, pasta was beautiful though "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Juan said: "Lovely But Don't Get The Fondant
    Everything was lovely but the Chocolate fondant was as flat as a pancake and a crusty mess on a plate, the whole inside was just sauce with a layer of crust over it "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Coinshooter said: "Never Had A Bad Meal Or Service
    Pizza Express must be doing something right , and must treat there staff well , because they seem to stay and , always are courteous, and efficient , asked if we minded moving to another table on last visit , to accommodate a large party , we had just ordered drinks so no problem , result two rounds of drinks on the house and £40 quid via taste card off the bill !! Result £11 quid each for 3 courses and coffee and drinks "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Derek said: "consistent
    been here loads of times and never had a bad meal or poor service,
    just could do with a few more non pizza. recipes "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Great food! "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Char said: "Nice Food.
    Tasty food. Lovely atmosphere. Nice staff. "
    Posted 3 years, 3 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rich said:
    " A very enjoyable lunch. "
    Posted 3 years, 8 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • Mtt said: "Nice Meal
    Nice meal with the wifey. Food and service was excellent! "
    Posted 10 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Del said: "Sets The Standard For Service
    Taste. And seems the best place to use taste card, always high standard of food and service , unlike a lot of other taste card venues , found most are to be avoided , "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Candy said: "Love Pizza Express
    Amazing as always "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rhiannon said: "Lovely But Don't Get The Chocolate Fondant
    Everything about the meal was lovely but don't get the Chocolate Fondant desert, it was as flat as a pancake completely filled with sauce with a crusty layer holding it all together till you break it, then it's a mess on the plate, pasta was beautiful though "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Juan said: "Lovely But Don't Get The Fondant
    Everything was lovely but the Chocolate fondant was as flat as a pancake and a crusty mess on a plate, the whole inside was just sauce with a layer of crust over it "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Coinshooter said: "Never Had A Bad Meal Or Service
    Pizza Express must be doing something right , and must treat there staff well , because they seem to stay and , always are courteous, and efficient , asked if we minded moving to another table on last visit , to accommodate a large party , we had just ordered drinks so no problem , result two rounds of drinks on the house and £40 quid via taste card off the bill !! Result £11 quid each for 3 courses and coffee and drinks "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Derek said: "consistent
    been here loads of times and never had a bad meal or poor service,
    just could do with a few more non pizza. recipes "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Great food! "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Char said: "Nice Food.
    Tasty food. Lovely atmosphere. Nice staff. "
    Posted 3 years, 3 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rich said:
    " A very enjoyable lunch. "
    Posted 3 years, 8 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals