Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionAvailable December
PizzaExpress - ARUNDEL image
PizzaExpress - ARUNDEL image
PizzaExpress - ARUNDEL image
PizzaExpress - ARUNDEL image
PizzaExpress - ARUNDEL image

2 for 1 at PizzaExpress - ARUNDEL

Please be aware that the offer will be unavailable across all PizzaExpress restaurants between the 9th December 2019 and the 1st January 2020 inclusive. It will be reverted back to the usual offering on the 2nd January.

This season, tastecard members are invited to join PizzaExpress with friends and family to celebrate good times over great food!

They have plenty of reasons to dazzle and delight with their new festive pizza, the ‘Porchetta’, which is topped with succulent pulled pork and garlic roast potatoes. Diners can also enjoy Snowball Dough Balls, PizzaExpress’ famous Dough Balls served with sprinkles of cinnamon, flurries of icing, and an avalanche of vanilla, salted caramel or fruit yumminess.

Important Information

Please Note: 1.Your tastecard is valid all day Sunday to Thursday. Not valid on Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday and Father's Day or between the 9th December and the 1st January inclusive. 2. Each tastecard gives you 2 for the price of 1 on Appetisers, Starters, Mains, Sides, Desserts (including Dolcetti). We’ll knock the cheapest items off your bill. Drinks and Bar Snacks & Bites are not part of this offer. Extra toppings and liqueur coffer as part of Dolcetti are not included in the discount and come at additional cost (ask your waiter for details). 3. This offer can’t be used in conjunction with any other partner or PizzaExpress promotional offers or rewards (including set menus). Bills cannot be split to benefit from multiple discounts. You’ll need one tastecard for two people – but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many tastecard. So, a table of four will require two cards. 4. The Piccolo menu is excluded from the promotion, but your little ones are still welcome to enjoy it while you make the most of this offer. 5. If you order a Padana or Leggera Padana, the price of your pizza will include a discretionary 25p donation to PizzaExpress’ official charity partner, Macmillan Cancer Support. If you order a Veneziana, the price of your pizza will include a discretionary 25p donation to the Veneziana Fund. These 25p donations will not be subject to the discount. If you’d like to have this removed, just ask your waiter. 6. This offer is only valid when dining in and it can’t be used on collection or delivery, including Click&Collect or Deliveroo orders. 7. To claim your discount simply present your physical or digital tastecard (digital card available through the tastecard app) to your waiter when asking for the bill. Please note a screenshot of your tastecard will not be accepted. 8. The following PizzaExpress restaurants are excluded from the tastecard offer: Bath - Theatre Royal, Bath - Southgate Centre, Baker St, Barnes, St Christopher Place - Barrett St, Brent Cross, Canary Wharf, Euston Road, Gloucester Road, Haymarket, Leadenhall Market, London - Kings Road, London Olympia, London - Notting Hill Gate, The O2 North Greenwich, Stratford - Westfield, London - Victoria, White City - Westfield Street, Edinburgh - George IV Bridge, Epsom, Motorway Service Locations, or at PizzaExpress Jazz Clubs, music rooms or pop-up restaurants. 9. Please note that if there is a sport/entertainment event taking place, the offer will not be valid in the following restaurants: PizzaExpress Fulham Broadway, Fulham Road (895), Fulham Road (363), Salford Quays, Richmond, Twickenham or Wembley. To check upcoming events, visit: www.pizzaexpress.com/event‐exclusions.

View all reviews
PizzaExpress - ARUNDEL
Average member score
4.9 10
Diner rating
Excellent
9
Very good
1
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
SAMANTHA said "Great place to eat!
Went there for lunch! Very relaxed friendly atmosphere and the server was very friendly and..."
Read more
"Easy To Use!
Good food, nice staff and no problems at all with using the card!"
Read more
Rob said
" Great service and nice food"
Read more
Lee said
" Good food and service as always."
Read more
" A friendly & efficient service"
Read more
Chris said "Great All round Experience
Arrived busy time but serving staff and chefs still eager to please the four of us.
Great..."
Read more
stephen said "All good
Consistent as ever"
Read more
" Thanks jack for making my daughters birthday a memorable one!!"
Read more
Jody said
" This was an error. I just installed the card and wanted to see how it worked. Really sorry. Am..."
Read more
Mark said "Great All Round!
Pizza Express in Arundel is a cute venue tucked away at the bottom of a picturesque Arundel..."
Read more
  • SAMANTHA said: "Great place to eat!
    Went there for lunch! Very relaxed friendly atmosphere and the server was very friendly and professional. Food was lovely and although pricey the taste card made it worth while! Would thoroughly recommend "
    Posted 6 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Easy To Use!
    Good food, nice staff and no problems at all with using the card! "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rob said:
    " Great service and nice food "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lee said:
    " Good food and service as always. "
    Posted 2 years, 9 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " A friendly & efficient service "
    Posted 2 years, 11 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Chris said: "Great All round Experience
    Arrived busy time but serving staff and chefs still eager to please the four of us.
    Great food and as it is cooked to order was hot and delicious.
    Pizzas and pastas piping hot and amazing flavours. There is no better pizza restaurant chain and Arundel is among the best.
    The "
    Posted 3 years, 1 month, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • stephen said: "All good
    Consistent as ever "
    Posted 3 years, 5 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Thanks jack for making my daughters birthday a memorable one!! "
    Posted 3 years, 10 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jody said:
    " This was an error. I just installed the card and wanted to see how it worked. Really sorry. Am using it on Saturday for Chichester pizza express and will review. Best wishes Jody "
    Posted 4 years, 2 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mark said: "Great All Round!
    Pizza Express in Arundel is a cute venue tucked away at the bottom of a picturesque Arundel village.

    Although it was early spring when we visited you can tell the garden would be great in the summer!

    The food and service was fantastic with the whole team seemed genuinely happy and working hard, catering for everything and everyone.

    I have visited other Pizza Express restaurants but this is with out doubt my favourite.

    The menu caters from a light lunch to a full evening meal and the new cheesy garlic dough balls are a must! "
    Posted 4 years, 8 months, 15 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • SAMANTHA said: "Great place to eat!
    Went there for lunch! Very relaxed friendly atmosphere and the server was very friendly and professional. Food was lovely and although pricey the taste card made it worth while! Would thoroughly recommend "
    Posted 6 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Easy To Use!
    Good food, nice staff and no problems at all with using the card! "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rob said:
    " Great service and nice food "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lee said:
    " Good food and service as always. "
    Posted 2 years, 9 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " A friendly & efficient service "
    Posted 2 years, 11 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Chris said: "Great All round Experience
    Arrived busy time but serving staff and chefs still eager to please the four of us.
    Great food and as it is cooked to order was hot and delicious.
    Pizzas and pastas piping hot and amazing flavours. There is no better pizza restaurant chain and Arundel is among the best.
    The "
    Posted 3 years, 1 month, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • stephen said: "All good
    Consistent as ever "
    Posted 3 years, 5 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Thanks jack for making my daughters birthday a memorable one!! "
    Posted 3 years, 10 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jody said:
    " This was an error. I just installed the card and wanted to see how it worked. Really sorry. Am using it on Saturday for Chichester pizza express and will review. Best wishes Jody "
    Posted 4 years, 2 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mark said: "Great All Round!
    Pizza Express in Arundel is a cute venue tucked away at the bottom of a picturesque Arundel village.

    Although it was early spring when we visited you can tell the garden would be great in the summer!

    The food and service was fantastic with the whole team seemed genuinely happy and working hard, catering for everything and everyone.

    I have visited other Pizza Express restaurants but this is with out doubt my favourite.

    The menu caters from a light lunch to a full evening meal and the new cheesy garlic dough balls are a must! "
    Posted 4 years, 8 months, 15 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals