Search
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
PizzaExpress - BARNSTAPLE image
PizzaExpress - BARNSTAPLE image
PizzaExpress - BARNSTAPLE image
PizzaExpress - BARNSTAPLE image
PizzaExpress - BARNSTAPLE image

2 for 1 at PizzaExpress - BARNSTAPLE

One of the biggest Italian food brands in the UK, PizzaExpress invites all tastecard members in to enjoy an exclusive offering of 2 for 1 on all of the scrumptious starters, mains and desserts that are found on the a la carte menu of any of the 400+ PizzaExpress restaurants available with tastecard, the dedicated diners club.

When simply nothing else will do, head to the nearest PizzaExpress to satisfy the cravings and ease back into all your favourites.

The taste of the iconic, hot & fluffy Dough Balls dipped in creamy garlic butter, the smell of hand-stretched and freshly-baked signature dough pizzas, perfect for any occasion.

Whether yours is the Pollo Ad Astra, voted nation’s favourite, or the classic Margherita there’s something for everyone – including gluten-free, vegetarian and vegan choices. So sit back, relax and enjoy the flavour in every slice – because there’s truly nothing that beats it.

Important Information

Please Note: 1.Your tastecard is valid all day Sunday to Thursday. 2. Each tastecard gives you 2 for the price of 1 on dishes To Begin, Starters, Mains, Sides, Desserts and Dolcetti (excluding drinks). At the PizzaExpress restaurants serving the Piattini menu, each card will give you 2 for 1 on up to 4 Piattinis ordered, as well as 2 for the price of 1 on Mains, Sides, Desserts and Dolcetti. Please note the Piattini menu is valid at selected restaurants only. We’ll knock the cheapest items off your bill when you present the tastecard, though extra toppings are not included in the restaurant discount (ask your waiter for details). 3. You won't be able to use your tastecard on Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday, Father's Day or from the 17th December 2017 to the 1st January 2019 inclusive. 4. The Piccolo menu is excluded from the promotion, but your little ones are still welcome to enjoy the Piccolo menu while you make the most of this offer. 5. If you order a Padana or Leggera Padana, the price of your pizza will include a discretionary 25p donation to PizzaExpress’ official charity partner, Macmillan Cancer Support. If you order a Veneziana, the price of your pizza will include a discretionary 25p donation to the Veneziana Fund. These 25p donations will not be subject to the discount. If you’d like to have this removed, just ask your waiter. 6. The discount is only valid when dining in and is not available on collection or delivery, including Click&Collect, Deliveroo and Just Eat orders. 7. You can use many tastecards but bear in mind this offer can’t be used in conjunction with any other partner or PizzaExpress promotional offers (including set menus). Only one type of promotional offer or voucher can be used per table, group or party, however PizzaExpress Gift Cards are accepted. 8. Claim your discount by handing your tastecard to your waiter when asking for the bill. 9. You’ll need one tastecard for two people – but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many tastecards. So, a table of four will require two cards. 10. You’ll need one tastecard for two people – but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many tastecards. So, a table of four will require two cards. 11. The following PizzaExpress restaurants are excluded from the tastecard offer: Baker St, St Christopher Place - Barrett St, Bishopsgate, Brent Cross, Canary Wharf, Euston Road, Haymarket, Leadenhall Market, London Olympia, The O2 North Greenwich, Stratford - Westfield, London - Trafalgar Square, London - Victoria, White City - Westfield Street, Motorway Service Locations, or at PizzaExpress Jazz Clubs, music rooms or pop-up restaurants. 12. The following PizzaExpress restaurants offer the Piattini menu: Birmingham Resorts World, Bromsgrove, Dudley - Merry Hill, Leicester - King Street, Leicester - Highcross, Shrewsbury, Stafford, Stoke, Stourbridge, Tamworth, Telford, Walsall, Barnes, Chiswick, London - Earls Court Road, East Sheen, London - Fulham Palace Road, Gloucester Road, East Molesey - Hampton Court Palace, Kew, London - Kings Road, Kingston - Portsmouth Road, Kingston - The Rotunda, London - Notting Hill Gate, Putney, Richmond, Shepherds Bush, Teddington, Twickenham, London - Whiteleys, Wimbledon Village, Wimbledon Broadway. 13. Please note that if there is a sport/entertainment event taking place, the offer will not be valid in the following restaurants: PizzaExpress Fulham Broadway, Fulham Road (895), Fulham Road (363), Salford Quays, Richmond, Twickenham or Wembley. To check upcoming events, visit: www.pizzaexpress.com/event-exclusions.

View all reviews
PizzaExpress - BARNSTAPLE
Average member score
4.5 8
Diner rating
Excellent
5
Very good
2
Good
1
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Chris said "Food & Service Brilliant
We visited on a Wednesday evening, food was very good and service was also good, but the waiter..."
Read more
James said "Came back
So good came back the next evening"
Read more
James said "Great
Great service, great food"
Read more
Jayne said "Warm relaxed meal
Warm relaxed Sunday evening meal on a chilly day. Perfect"
Read more
Sam said "Amazing
Amazing fresh food and wonderful service. The staff are super friendly and efficient! I really..."
Read more
GILLIAN said "Fantastic
Amazing service and lovely food."
Read more
LYNNE said "Awesome.
This was the first time using the taste card, we popped in for a quick mid week lunch, no need to..."
Read more
Belinda said
" As a family we felt the prices were still very high for what we had. The choice was great and..."
Read more
  • Chris said: "Food & Service Brilliant
    We visited on a Wednesday evening, food was very good and service was also good, but the waiter was overworked with 6+ tables to serve by himself. We also felt that the table we were sat at was one that had just been squeezed in to make the most of the space, right next to the kitchen with the waiter having to constantly walk past us each time an order was ready or he had to clear a tables plates. "
    Posted 4 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • James said: "Came back
    So good came back the next evening "
    Posted 11 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • James said: "Great
    Great service, great food "
    Posted 11 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jayne said: "Warm relaxed meal
    Warm relaxed Sunday evening meal on a chilly day. Perfect "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 29 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sam said: "Amazing
    Amazing fresh food and wonderful service. The staff are super friendly and efficient! I really enjoy every moment!!!! "
    Posted 3 years, 1 month, 4 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • GILLIAN said: "Fantastic
    Amazing service and lovely food. "
    Posted 3 years, 1 month, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • LYNNE said: "Awesome.
    This was the first time using the taste card, we popped in for a quick mid week lunch, no need to book.
    Spoke to manager on arrival about the card, she was really helpful and knew all about the card.
    The food was great, the service brilliant and the atmosphere was really good.
    The restaurant itself is a very old building with lots of quirky bits and prices about, a very interesting place to be.. "
    Posted 3 years, 4 months, 17 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Belinda said:
    " As a family we felt the prices were still very high for what we had. The choice was great and customer service was very attentive but I do not think the overall experience was value for money.
    Four of us ate and we used two taste-cards and we still found it very expensive! "
    Posted 4 years, 10 months, 1 day ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review

Please read our privacy policy

  • Chris said: "Food & Service Brilliant
    We visited on a Wednesday evening, food was very good and service was also good, but the waiter was overworked with 6+ tables to serve by himself. We also felt that the table we were sat at was one that had just been squeezed in to make the most of the space, right next to the kitchen with the waiter having to constantly walk past us each time an order was ready or he had to clear a tables plates. "
    Posted 4 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • James said: "Came back
    So good came back the next evening "
    Posted 11 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • James said: "Great
    Great service, great food "
    Posted 11 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jayne said: "Warm relaxed meal
    Warm relaxed Sunday evening meal on a chilly day. Perfect "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 29 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sam said: "Amazing
    Amazing fresh food and wonderful service. The staff are super friendly and efficient! I really enjoy every moment!!!! "
    Posted 3 years, 1 month, 4 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • GILLIAN said: "Fantastic
    Amazing service and lovely food. "
    Posted 3 years, 1 month, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • LYNNE said: "Awesome.
    This was the first time using the taste card, we popped in for a quick mid week lunch, no need to book.
    Spoke to manager on arrival about the card, she was really helpful and knew all about the card.
    The food was great, the service brilliant and the atmosphere was really good.
    The restaurant itself is a very old building with lots of quirky bits and prices about, a very interesting place to be.. "
    Posted 3 years, 4 months, 17 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Belinda said:
    " As a family we felt the prices were still very high for what we had. The choice was great and customer service was very attentive but I do not think the overall experience was value for money.
    Four of us ate and we used two taste-cards and we still found it very expensive! "
    Posted 4 years, 10 months, 1 day ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
2 for 1 Restaurant Deals